Old 02-02-2013, 01:27 AM   #95401
MaxSmith
Yes, that was sarcasm.
 
MaxSmith's Avatar
 
MaxSmith is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Not yet

HYE met someone from the internet and they turned out NOT to be the person your thought
Oh, yeah...

HYE wanted to meet someone from online but didn't?
__________________

I am a girl. Max was my cat's name... the joke is that I'm showing everyone my pussy. Okay, so I thought it was funny.
 

Old 02-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #95402
Twlightdreamer
Just Another Flower
 
Twlightdreamer's Avatar
 
Twlightdreamer is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Precipice of Madness
Posts: 16,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSmith View Post
Oh, yeah...

HYE wanted to meet someone from online but didn't?
Oh, yes.... oooohhhh, yes....

HYE met someone online and found yourself thinking about them as your day goes by?
 

Old 02-02-2013, 02:32 AM   #95403
Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)
 
Deprived_in_AZ's Avatar
 
Deprived_in_AZ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 41,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twlightdreamer View Post
Oh, yes.... oooohhhh, yes....

HYE met someone online and found yourself thinking about them as your day goes by?



Yep.

HYE met an online friend in real life and wish you hadn't?
__________________
Deprived Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 02:34 AM   #95404
MaxSmith
Yes, that was sarcasm.
 
MaxSmith's Avatar
 
MaxSmith is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprived_in_AZ View Post
Yep.

HYE met an online friend in real life and wish you hadn't?
yes.... ugh.

HYE kissed a complete stranger then walked away?
__________________

I am a girl. Max was my cat's name... the joke is that I'm showing everyone my pussy. Okay, so I thought it was funny.
 

Old 02-02-2013, 02:35 AM   #95405
Twlightdreamer
Just Another Flower
 
Twlightdreamer's Avatar
 
Twlightdreamer is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Precipice of Madness
Posts: 16,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSmith View Post
yes.... ugh.

HYE kissed a complete stranger then walked away?
Heh.. No.

HYE kissed a gay/lesbian friend at a party when under the influence?
 

Old 02-02-2013, 02:37 AM   #95406
Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)
 
Deprived_in_AZ's Avatar
 
Deprived_in_AZ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 41,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twlightdreamer View Post
Heh.. No.

HYE kissed a gay/lesbian friend at a party when under the influence?



No, but have fantasized about it

HYE successfully seduced someone from "the other team"?
__________________
Deprived Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:12 AM   #95407
Midnight_Man
Literotica Guru
 
Midnight_Man's Avatar
 
Midnight_Man is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: when you come to the fork in the road, take it
Posts: 41,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprived_in_AZ View Post
No, but have fantasized about it

HYE successfully seduced someone from "the other team"?
Nope...never tried.

HYE been on two dates in the same night and had sex with both dates?
__________________
My Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:14 AM   #95408
Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)
 
Deprived_in_AZ's Avatar
 
Deprived_in_AZ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 41,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Man View Post
Nope...never tried.

HYE been on two dates in the same night and had sex with both dates?




Not quite..... did one in the morning and one in the evening though

HYE had sex with a relative?
__________________
Deprived Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:19 AM   #95409
Midnight_Man
Literotica Guru
 
Midnight_Man's Avatar
 
Midnight_Man is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: when you come to the fork in the road, take it
Posts: 41,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprived_in_AZ View Post
Not quite..... did one in the morning and one in the evening though

HYE had sex with a relative?
Not sex, just heavy petting with a 3rd cousin.

HYE spied on a neighbor with a telescope?
__________________
My Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:20 AM   #95410
Twlightdreamer
Just Another Flower
 
Twlightdreamer's Avatar
 
Twlightdreamer is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Precipice of Madness
Posts: 16,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Man View Post
Not sex, just heavy petting with a 3rd cousin.

HYE spied on a neighbor with a telescope?
No, but I have watched them through cracks in the fence.

HYE been caught spieing on your neighbors?
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:22 AM   #95411
Midnight_Man
Literotica Guru
 
Midnight_Man's Avatar
 
Midnight_Man is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: when you come to the fork in the road, take it
Posts: 41,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twlightdreamer View Post
No, but I have watched them through cracks in the fence.

HYE been caught spieing on your neighbors?
Nope.

HYE purposely exposed yourself knowing someone was spying on you?
__________________
My Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:29 AM   #95412
Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)
 
Deprived_in_AZ's Avatar
 
Deprived_in_AZ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 41,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Man View Post
Nope.

HYE purposely exposed yourself knowing someone was spying on you?



Not as such.... did a sort of wiggly ass dance for someone who was watching, though..... but with clothes on


HYE had sex in a church?
__________________
Deprived Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:31 AM   #95413
Midnight_Man
Literotica Guru
 
Midnight_Man's Avatar
 
Midnight_Man is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: when you come to the fork in the road, take it
Posts: 41,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprived_in_AZ View Post
Not as such.... did a sort of wiggly ass dance for someone who was watching, though..... but with clothes on


HYE had sex in a church?
No, but the Mitchell sisters were available I found out years later! lol

HYE had sex with a church official or leader (pastor, choir director, etc}
__________________
My Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:38 AM   #95414
Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)
 
Deprived_in_AZ's Avatar
 
Deprived_in_AZ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 41,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Man View Post
No, but the Mitchell sisters were available I found out years later! lol

HYE had sex with a church official or leader (pastor, choir director, etc}



No.

HYE got caught by your mom or dad?
__________________
Deprived Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:38 AM   #95415
MaxSmith
Yes, that was sarcasm.
 
MaxSmith's Avatar
 
MaxSmith is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprived_in_AZ View Post
No.

HYE got caught by your mom or dad?
No...

HYE caught your mom and dad?
__________________

I am a girl. Max was my cat's name... the joke is that I'm showing everyone my pussy. Okay, so I thought it was funny.
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:47 AM   #95416
Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)
 
Deprived_in_AZ's Avatar
 
Deprived_in_AZ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 41,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSmith View Post
No...

HYE caught your mom and dad?



Nope, never.

HYE done "it" at a family function?
__________________
Deprived Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:49 AM   #95417
MaxSmith
Yes, that was sarcasm.
 
MaxSmith's Avatar
 
MaxSmith is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprived_in_AZ View Post
Nope, never.

HYE done "it" at a family function?
Yep (and not with a family member)

HYE had a one night stand?
__________________

I am a girl. Max was my cat's name... the joke is that I'm showing everyone my pussy. Okay, so I thought it was funny.
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:50 AM   #95418
Midnight_Man
Literotica Guru
 
Midnight_Man's Avatar
 
Midnight_Man is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: when you come to the fork in the road, take it
Posts: 41,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprived_in_AZ View Post
Nope, never.

HYE done "it" at a family function?
Nope

HYE "done it" while on a picnic near other people?
__________________
My Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:51 AM   #95419
Midnight_Man
Literotica Guru
 
Midnight_Man's Avatar
 
Midnight_Man is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: when you come to the fork in the road, take it
Posts: 41,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSmith View Post
Yep (and not with a family member)

HYE had a one night stand?
I really am (was) a musician and probably had at least 100

HYE had a one night stand with a musician?
__________________
My Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:54 AM   #95420
MaxSmith
Yes, that was sarcasm.
 
MaxSmith's Avatar
 
MaxSmith is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Man View Post
I really am (was) a musician and probably had at least 100

HYE had a one night stand with a musician?
It was supposed to be, but turned into a relationship... I suck at one night stands.

HYE wished a one night stand could be more?
__________________

I am a girl. Max was my cat's name... the joke is that I'm showing everyone my pussy. Okay, so I thought it was funny.
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:55 AM   #95421
Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)
 
Deprived_in_AZ's Avatar
 
Deprived_in_AZ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 41,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSmith View Post
It was supposed to be, but turned into a relationship... I suck at one night stands.

HYE wished a one night stand could be more?



Yes.

HYE ever been pooped on by a bird?

*subtle change of topic there*
__________________
Deprived Stories
 

Old 02-02-2013, 03:58 AM   #95422
coffeelover5
Literotica Guru
 
coffeelover5 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: SW PA
Posts: 29,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprived_in_AZ View Post
Yes.

HYE ever been pooped on by a bird?

*subtle change of topic there*
Yes my goodness this took a turn for the worse, eh?

HYE been to New Orleans?
 

Old 02-02-2013, 04:04 AM   #95423
MaxSmith
Yes, that was sarcasm.
 
MaxSmith's Avatar
 
MaxSmith is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeelover5 View Post
Yes my goodness this took a turn for the worse, eh?

HYE been to New Orleans?
Yes, but never as an adult.

HYE been outside of your home country?
__________________

I am a girl. Max was my cat's name... the joke is that I'm showing everyone my pussy. Okay, so I thought it was funny.
 

Old 02-02-2013, 04:08 AM   #95424
Dan638
Literotica Guru
 
Dan638's Avatar
 
Dan638 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The steamy heartland.
Posts: 36,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSmith View Post
Yes, but never as an adult.

HYE been outside of your home country?
Yes, many times....

HYE..been to a country you didn't like...
 

Old 02-02-2013, 04:14 AM   #95425
MaxSmith
Yes, that was sarcasm.
 
MaxSmith's Avatar
 
MaxSmith is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan638 View Post
Yes, many times....

HYE..been to a country you didn't like...
Yes and I won't name it.

HYE thought of running away from home to a place you visited?
__________________

I am a girl. Max was my cat's name... the joke is that I'm showing everyone my pussy. Okay, so I thought it was funny.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.