Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the fractured skull, I only needed 9 stitches in my right leg since it was sliced wide open. They couldn't do a lot to make it pretty. As I said, I'm lucky. I felt worse for the driver of the truck. He was in a company vehicle, on his way to work. He was intoxicated, but below the legal limit. He had just lost his wife of 30+ years to cancer. :(

That's kind of sad for him :(

RJ.... Hugs to you, dear man. I'm sorry for your loss. If you need to talk, you know how to find me.

Mutato: I assure you, I can not possibly know what you mean about me being "naughty." The very idea is absurd.. :D
rest assured, though, if ever I was "naughty", I'd be damned good at it....lol

Photo, INL, Firefighter, Spenser, Stan, TT, Cookie, Peaches, GA, FS.. And EVERYONE else..
Hugs and kisses..

RJ.... Hugs to you, dear man. I'm sorry for your loss. If you need to talk, you know how to find me.

Mutato: I assure you, I can not possibly know what you mean about me being "naughty." The very idea is absurd.. :D
rest assured, though, if ever I was "naughty", I'd be damned good at it....lol

Photo, INL, Firefighter, Spenser, Stan, TT, Cookie, Peaches, GA, FS.. And EVERYONE else..
Hugs and kisses..

I'm not the grieving type. I said my prayers when my sister called. Then I had a bunch of women offering me rides and/or shoulders to cry on at work. It took me forever to tell them I made my peace with her passing when I saw her after her stroke, 2 weeks ago.

She wasn't the same. She was tired from her 2 year fight with cancer.

Nothing wrong with being Irish, I am Irish...

*bats eyelashes*

:)

I never said there was anything wrong with being Irish, just that I wasn't ....

Some Irish lasses I know are quite attractive and I am sure that you'd be on that list as well, serene. Of course, there is that whole temper thing, but that's a different story for a different time - *SMILE*

I never said there was anything wrong with being Irish, just that I wasn't ....

Some Irish lasses I know are quite attractive and I am sure that you'd be on that list as well, serene. Of course, there is that whole temper thing, but that's a different story for a different time - *SMILE*

Why yes, I have a temper...

it is all that passion unable to be contained

;)

Well, if that is the case, perhaps we should discuss anger management alternatives....

*smiles enigmatically*

I rarely lose my temper, but when I do it is like a volcano spewing.

But then I am that way in other things too.

So what color is your hair?

*smiles enigmatically*

I rarely lose my temper, but when I do it is like a volcano spewing.

But then I am that way in other things too.

So what color is your hair?

Auburn - or it used to be before the grey took over....goes nicely with my green eyes

My doctor and two therapists are shocked I can walk without whining about the pain. I learned how to manage the arthritic pain. the only time it really hurts is just before summer storms and winter snows.

Sorry about your mother, Rj. :rose:

Everyone went to bed

No, I went to work.

Ah well, a manager from another store is covering for my manager today. Even she was impressed with all the work I've put into bringing the store into order. So that's 2 managers, an assistant manager, and the regional manager I've impressed this week. :rolleyes:

No, I went to work.

Ah well, a manager from another store is covering for my manager today. Even she was impressed with all the work I've put into bringing the store into order. So that's 2 managers, an assistant manager, and the regional manager I've impressed this week. :rolleyes:

You go girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back