Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra hugs for you!!! Good news is, once you find the perfect one for you, it is remarkable and so worth the effort and frustrations. :)

Awww, thank you, Cookie! You're always so nice! :) Hugs back to you! :) I am feeling better today. I have decided that I should just learn from you all and be more diligent in my search, and I will find what I am looking for. :) I have some questions for the Daddies and Littles - about how they knew when they found the right person, and about their dynamic. Do you think it would be okay to ask generally, here on the board, or do you think that would be too invasive? Any help would be very much appreciated. :) I think I am PM you with this, as well. I hate to be repetitive, but I also don't want it to get lost. :)

Awww, thank you, Cookie! You're always so nice! :) Hugs back to you! :) I am feeling better today. I have decided that I should just learn from you all and be more diligent in my search, and I will find what I am looking for. :) I have some questions for the Daddies and Littles - about how they knew when they found the right person, and about their dynamic. Do you think it would be okay to ask generally, here on the board, or do you think that would be too invasive? Any help would be very much appreciated. :) I think I am PM you with this, as well. I hate to be repetitive, but I also don't want it to get lost. :)

It seems you already have, which is just fine!!
I just stepped from the tub, but once I get dried, I'll be back!

***edit**** PM sent, sweetie!

Last edited:
Hi! Yes, I would suspect you already have several storage units full of books, scattered all around town. :)

That is wonderful that she is so close to her Masters!! Another reason us little girls need our daddies. :heart:

Two summers ago, I gave the county library system in my father's home home town several hundred paperbacks, plus an equal amount of Harlequins. I still have close to 500 throughout my house, in the basement and in the attic. Hardcovers, about 250.

I received a text from the Little One's mom, telling me that she found a first edition of a Raymond Chandler. I told her to put it somewhere safe and gave her a number to a book collector. She has money right there!!

LOL, thank you for the chuckle. No, I haven't had one PM. Hmmm...I wonder if that's a sign. :rolleyes:

Yay for the happy dance!! Tonight is your date night, right?

Happy friday daddy G.

I hope your shopping was successful! We are here for you when you need us. :rose:

Happy Mother's Day to you too Sweet RA. I hope your project comes to an uneventful finish. You'll get some alone time since its a boys' trip??

Giggles---Cookie, you are incorrigible ;):devil: Have a wonderful weekend!

Hi daddy Rj. It's good to see you here. I bet you straightened your Little One out. LOL. And one can never have too many books!

I do have far too many books, I admit it. But it's a safe addiction LOL

I got a job I now work at Victoria secrets part Time so I have class in the morning and work in the afternoon

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

I like 'Daddy' as in a strong, awesome man - more of a term for a dominant that I love than Daddy as in father figure.

I am 38 and the only mad I ever would have called Daddy so far was 29 and he didn't treat me like a little girl. Just his 'baby'. Baby as in simple term of endearment.

Two summers ago, I gave the county library system in my father's home home town several hundred paperbacks, plus an equal amount of Harlequins. I still have close to 500 throughout my house, in the basement and in the attic. Hardcovers, about 250.

I received a text from the Little One's mom, telling me that she found a first edition of a Raymond Chandler. I told her to put it somewhere safe and gave her a number to a book collector. She has money right there!!

"Oh wow! A first edition.... I've given the Library a number of books over the years (and replaced paperbacks that have worn out several times over) but never been fortunate enough to own a first......"

"Oh wow! A first edition.... I've given the Library a number of books over the years (and replaced paperbacks that have worn out several times over) but never been fortunate enough to own a first......"

Little One's mom is stoked! Even if they don't get much money from it, it's a great find nevertheless.

I hope your shopping was successful! We are here for you when you need us. :rose:

It was VERY successful. Got way more then I thought I would as one place was having a closing down sale.
Now to assemble it all hehe.

Rj i'm a huge book lover too. But ran out of room and it's all ebooks now. I know I know.

It's book week at school this week and i've finally settled on a character to dress up as, Little Red Riding hood. Even found the perfect little basket today (which I will make fudge and mini cupcakes to fill it up with to give out to everyone at work). Now to just buy some red material to make the hood.
It'll be interesting to see how many kids actually come dressed up

Last edited:
Good morning! I think my Daddy has fallen asleep again so lonely until he wakes up. How is everyone?

Good morning! I think my Daddy has fallen asleep again so lonely until he wakes up. How is everyone?

Oh dear, you must have worn him out then, I don't sleep much wink, and Always open to chat about such things.

"Yes sisters, tonight is date night - we both have the same pizza (mine is ready to go in the oven when he calls - should be soon now) If it's a typical Friday night though Cookie he may start to fall asleep the minute his belly is full and he's sitting in his recliner with his feet up, beer in hand, dog on lap ("his other favorite female")." (Giggles) "Now if we weren't long distance tonight I'm fairly certain that I could wake him up and get him to take interest in his surroundings again......":devil:

Aww that is so cute! I hope he was able to stay away for your whole evening. Hugs!

It was VERY successful. Got way more then I thought I would as one place was having a closing down sale.
Now to assemble it all hehe.

Rj i'm a huge book lover too. But ran out of room and it's all ebooks now. I know I know.

It's book week at school this week and i've finally settled on a character to dress up as, Little Red Riding hood. Even found the perfect little basket today (which I will make fudge and mini cupcakes to fill it up with to give out to everyone at work). Now to just buy some red material to make the hood.
It'll be interesting to see how many kids actually come dressed up

Giggles....it's your prerogative to have a "successful" shopping trip. Sales are awesome. I'm glad you found some bargains. And dressing like Red Riding Hood is a super idea. I hope they enjoy it too. :rose:

Happy Saturday daddies and girls. We have a cold front so it's back to 45 degrees and cloudy/rainy for the weekend. It makes me want to crawl back in bed. Snuggles....cuddles..... :kiss::kiss:

Good morning INL

Happy Saturday daddies and girls. We have a cold front so it's back to 45 degrees and cloudy/rainy for the weekend. It makes me want to crawl back in bed. Snuggles....cuddles..... :kiss::kiss:

Rain here today, frost possible on Sunday evening, glad I haven't put the garden out yet ;)

Rain here today, frost possible on Sunday evening, glad I haven't put the garden out yet ;)

We may get a little rain too. I hope the cold weather doesn't kill my lily of the valley. I love cutting some for the vases in my house.

Good thing you didn't plant, yes. :D

Indeed!

We may get a little rain too. I hope the cold weather doesn't kill my lily of the valley. I love cutting some for the vases in my house.

Good thing you didn't plant, yes. :D

If you need any help keeping your Lily warm just give me a call sweet girl ;)

That^^^ wasn't full of innuendo, not one little bit :eek:.... LOL...

Glad y'all are feeling spunky this morning. ;)

Weather is gorgeous today, albeit a bit cool. Good for fishing this afternoon with my boys.

After that I'm leaving them at the camp site..lol.. Coming back home to my BED... and going to enjoy some peace and quiet!!
Hugs to everyone.. Kisses to those who are sweet.. :D

What?

That^^^ wasn't full of innuendo, not one little bit :eek:.... LOL...

Glad y'all are feeling spunky this morning. ;)

Weather is gorgeous today, albeit a bit cool. Good for fishing this afternoon with my boys.

After that I'm leaving them at the camp site..lol.. Coming back home to my BED... and going to enjoy some peace and quiet!!
Hugs to everyone.. Kisses to those who are sweet.. :D

Innuendo? moi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back