Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it's nice to see some folks getting back to the thread. Welcome home!

I hope everyone is having a great Friday. Hugs and nose wriggles.

:D Feeling a bit better..thank you for asking. I will hopefully get away from the house by myself for a while tomorrow.

How are you this evening?

That is good to hear. And getting out alone is a guilty pleasure sometimes. I hope you can enjoy your time. Are you going somewhere special?

I'm doing well. I had 10 yards of mulch delivered yesterday. Needless to say, my weekend is committed. LOL. Physical activity keeps the brain preoccupied. :rolleyes:

Hi there INL & RA!!

Wtg on the pizza!!!! Enjoy your solitude when you get the chance. Were you able.to get the laundry done?
I'd ask about everything else, but it seems you've covered it. :)

INL, yes..it is nice to see some old faces back here again. :)
How are you?!

Welcome newbies!

Hi there INL & RA!!

Wtg on the pizza!!!! Enjoy your solitude when you get the chance. Were you able.to get the laundry done?
I'd ask about everything else, but it seems you've covered it. :)

INL, yes..it is nice to see some old faces back here again. :)
How are you?!

Welcome newbies!

Hi Cookie! Smooches!! I'm doing ok. How are you doing? Is your weather finally staying warm??

That is good to hear. And getting out alone is a guilty pleasure sometimes. I hope you can enjoy your time. Are you going somewhere special?

I'm doing well. I had 10 yards of mulch delivered yesterday. Needless to say, my weekend is committed. LOL. Physical activity keeps the brain preoccupied. :rolleyes:

Mulch...let the fun begin!! :)
Very true about activity keeping your mind busy. Usually, I clean like the Queen is coming for tea.

Mulch...let the fun begin!! :)
Very true about activity keeping your mind busy. Usually, I clean like the Queen is coming for tea.

Good!
Cold and rainy...blahhh

There is something satisfying about doing the work, isn't there? The inside of my house needs it too. However that will have to wait for a few days.

Sorry that it's yucky weather there. We've had upper 70's. Hopefully this means the Spring is here to stay. ;)

I do the same thing with cleaning Cookie.

Sleep well RA

Good luck with that INL, glad it's you and not me

Last edited:
Sweet dreams, RA!

INL, yes, I enjoy the sense of accomplishment. :). I'm jealous of your weather! Enjoy it!

Peaches, that is so true! I think we've had our fair share of that white junk this year.

abso fuckin lutely. i love calling them that. and they love hearing it. its a win win

Happy Saturday!!!

I hope everyone slept well!! Daddy and I went to bed wayyy past bedtime.. again. ~giggles~ That sleepy head is still snoozing. I can't imagine why he is so tired. ;) I woke up too early & in an awesome mood!

Welcome back XOXo!

~waves to mrxn757 & Brina~ :rose:

Have a wonderful day!!! :kiss:

I do the same thing with cleaning Cookie.

Sleep well RA

Good luck with that INL, glad it's you and not me

Hi Haley! I hope you are doing better. I'm so glad your internet is on too. :rose:

Hello Daddy's and littles.......... I hope everybody has a great Saturday!

Happy Saturday!

Good morning all u daddy's and daughters!!

Good morning! Welcome to the thread.

Happy Saturday!!!

I hope everyone slept well!! Daddy and I went to bed wayyy past bedtime.. again. ~giggles~ That sleepy head is still snoozing. I can't imagine why he is so tired. ;) I woke up too early & in an awesome mood!

Welcome back XOXo!

~waves to mrxn757 & Brina~ :rose:

Have a wonderful day!!! :kiss:

Good morning Cookie! I hope you get some time to rest today. Have a great day!! :kiss:

Hi Haley! I hope you are doing better. I'm so glad your internet is on too. :rose:

Happy Saturday!

Good morning! Welcome to the thread.

Good morning Cookie! I hope you get some time to rest today. Have a great day!! :kiss:

Hi there! Ready to start throwing the mulch down?
I feel fine! Enjoying the silence before Flirt wakes up..rare treat in the house!

Have an awesome day! :kiss:'s back, sweetie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back