where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
On her breasts. I had been edging for quite some time so it ended up being a huge load. My regret was not taking a picture to reminisce at a later time.

On my hand and stomach then I licked my fingers clean, then I used my fingers to pick up what was on my stomach and licked that as well. Being single and super horny all the time I masturbate a lot and have a diet of cum I'm so perverted lol.:rolleyes:

Through the hole in my gf's panties. While on trip, my gf gave me her panties to take with her. We were talking via Skype and she asked me if I could put her panties on. I am way too big for them so I told her maybe I could fit my dick through the hole in the front under the lace. I tried it and my cock got stuck so I rubbed the satin part on my balls until I came squirting through the hole and onto my stomach.

ES

In my mouth and down my throat. It was a guy I see now and again. He came over on his way to work. It was a simple blowjob. He sat on the edge of my bed. I was on my knees in front of him going down. He swelled and hardened in my mouth, but he surprised me. He took my hair to control my head and started slowly pumping up into my mouth. Then he pulled my head down and held me firm while he came. His dick throbbed in my mouth and throat and it jerked several times and he filled me with so much more cum than I expected. I had to keep swallowing.

In my mouth and down my throat. It was a guy I see now and again. He came over on his way to work. It was a simple blowjob. He sat on the edge of my bed. I was on my knees in front of him going down. He swelled and hardened in my mouth, but he surprised me. He took my hair to control my head and started slowly pumping up into my mouth. Then he pulled my head down and held me firm while he came. His dick throbbed in my mouth and throat and it jerked several times and he filled me with so much more cum than I expected. I had to keep swallowing.

All I can say is, WOW.😍

In my wife's mouth after a very nice wake up blowjob. She swallowed everything, milking the last drops from me.

Lucky guy for sure;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back