Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, by all means, interrupt at will.

Things have been lovely! Thisclose to being done with this semester and then I'll be off adventuring for a bit :)

How are you, the red head, the four-legged beauty, and your mad baking skills? :D

Glad to hear it! :) Ooooo, adventuring? You'll have to tell me a bit about that. I'm also curious about your last bit of art, and how that turned out.

Quite frankly, I'm exhausted. Work has pretty much destroyed my life, and will continue to do so for the next 2-3 weeks. The redhead is ok. Got a bit of distressing news, but everything should be ok. As for the four-legged one..... :rolleyes: She's a spoiled brat, as per usual. She's currently draped across my legs, snoring up a storm.

Thought so.. :rolleyes: ;)

The lighting isn't great, but hopefully people will choose to overlook that! It was a public dalliance, and an endeavor in photographic storytelling.

Mmmm. Lovely as always, my dear. Personally, I think the lighting actually adds to the shots, rather than detracting from them. And the subject matter is...... exquisite. :devil:

Technological hiccup. :rolleyes: How about we just try the main link?

The main link works very well.

I love studious type women who know how to do that.

Why, I never will forget that Berkeley grad. She told me she had majored in Rhetoric. Then she demonstrated to me what she had minored in. Wow!

But, it might have been even better in a library study room.

*Blows the dust off this thing*

Only because I wanted a space to share this..

And for a moment it was like joy was a tangible thing, like you could touch it. Like for the first time we could watch love and hate dance together in a waltz of such precision and beauty that we finally understood - the history wasn't important, to know the man all we ever had to do was listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppwowTJg0mI

:heart:

And for a moment it was like joy was a tangible thing, like you could touch it. Like for the first time we could watch love and hate dance together in a waltz of such precision and beauty that we finally understood - the history wasn't important, to know the man all we ever had to do was listen.

Love it...now come back and post more often. ;-)

Thanks for sharing :) Hope you're well! Know you're missed :rose:

I haven't been around on these boards in about as long as you, it seems. *L*
Great vid though! Thank you very much for sharing that, hon.

-TF-

Babycakes? :rolleyes: Wow, I don't know if I have ever been called that before ;) Be good :)

Sarcasm looks so good on you :kiss:

OH MY GOD! You visited lit? :)

:cool:

The mood struck.

TAC:

Not very smutty, but very passionate.

Why thank you! :kiss:

I haven't been around on these boards in about as long as you, it seems. *L*
Great vid though! Thank you very much for sharing that, hon.

-TF-

Then it's lovely to have you joining me in returning! I'm glad you liked it, he does absolutely fantastic work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back