Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's all this talk about laundry while dancing? Sounds like a quite intriguing combination.

So what's all this talk about laundry while dancing? Sounds like a quite intriguing combination.

Oh you know..folding laundry..dancing around to Motown while in ones underware.. pretty standard activity over here! Do you not have as much fun with your laundry duties?

Oh you know..folding laundry..dancing around to Motown while in ones underware.. pretty standard activity over here! Do you not have as much fun with your laundry duties?

I do usually do laundry in my underwear, or sometimes without depending on what needs to be washed. Dancing may or may not (more likely not) happens while I am at the washer...but it certainly sounds like a great deal of fun :kiss:

Hey...my grandma had a lead foot. Literally, they took off her foot and replaced it with a lead one.

Just kidding, but she did drive like a maniac.

Phew! I was about to be really concerned for your grandma..

pavement is for wimps...

Do you suggest a broomstick? Swimming? Hot air balloon?

Well Google Maps says it's 10 minutes from my place to yours...so you're admitting that making it in less than 10 minutes is feasible? :rolleyes:

I never said it wasn't lol ..doesn't mean I'm going to be anymore on time though.

I do usually do laundry in my underwear, or sometimes without depending on what needs to be washed. Dancing may or may not (more likely not) happens while I am at the washer...but it certainly sounds like a great deal of fun :kiss:

Well dang.. I say go for the dancing next time! It's good for you :)

You were a little late to lunch today. I told you I was huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuungry =P.

And P.S., you still haven't made the trip to my place yet :cool:.

I believe I arrived at the time that was first proposed :) Your fault for making it earlier ;)

PS - you apparently still haven't cleaned your apartment enough to invite me over.

I believe I arrived at the time that was first proposed :) Your fault for making it earlier ;)

PS - you apparently still haven't cleaned your apartment enough to invite me over.

But still, you were so much closer than I was!

Like I said, if I had a firm commitment that you would be able to come over some time, I would get my place cleaned up =P. At the very least, my bed is cleared off...

But still, you were so much closer than I was!

Like I said, if I had a firm commitment that you would be able to come over some time, I would get my place cleaned up =P. At the very least, my bed is cleared off...

Yes well..I get distracted easily. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back