Husband sucking

We have a dildo with a suction cup we mount to the head board. I love to watch my wife ride it doggy style while she sucks me.
 
Always willing to discuss this. Any other ladies out there that have this fantasy or have some how coaxed a straight husband or boyfriend into playing with another cock?

OHHHHHHH I so wish my wife were on Lit. Then again she wouldn't have to coax or convince me :)
 
Man sucking

Well, in a previous life, my ex-GF and I enjoyed an open relationship. We would fantasize about many different erotic situations. Some were with other lovers, or different threesomes. Some included a bi situation for each of us.
One night, whilst we were fucking, I wanted to really turn her on. So, forgetting myself, (and just to help get her off), I whispered into her ear descriptions of fantasy scenarios where she could experience the thrill of another hot, hard and throbbing erection while my own thrusting penetrations were in progress. Her increased excitement, breathing and hip movements was reply enough.
In the afterglow, she expressed interest and we discussed how to make it happen.
So, at my suggestion, we went to a local swap club and had a great time with another couple in front of each other. We ended up hooking up with a wonderfully open (and very attractive) couple for a private date.
When we met with them, we acted out a lot of fantasies that were under the surface for a long time. One was where the two women went into a 69 position on each other to a climaxing completion. Us guys got excited just looking. It wasn't too long when I felt his mouth anxiously sucking on my cock. I then reciprocated and us men were in a 69 position as well.
Our women had yet another intense orgasm fingering each other whilst gazing upon us two men sucking each others cocks.
 
Tell him it's only gay if he's fucking another guy.

You could also point out that bi and gay men suck cock and suggest you stop doing that activity due to the homosexual association.

I'd ask my husband if he'd prefer to have great sex with me or if he'd rather stick with the ignorance and homophobia. Bigotry is such a turnoff!

As a guy 100% agree. if she`s willing, I am Willing only fair. if she is willing to do what ever to achieve my fantasies, then I am more then GGG to help her achieve hers, no matter the fantasy. Try anything once ,if we both enjoy maybe again and again...
 
Unfortunately I have not heard from many women. Mostly men that want to do it if their wives would only ask.

I would welcome my husband giving another man a blowjob just cause I think it would be extremely sexy to have him do that as a cuckold but I honestly don't ever see anyone joining us in the bedroom. Things that arouse me tend to stay between my ears and not get acted on irl. Some do, most don't. Most men (at least the ones from where I live) are off the charts homophobic also. But this is a nice fantasy. That brings my total count to just over a zillion stored neatly in files in the darker corners of my mind. I hope you have a lot better luck at achieving this. :)
 
I would welcome my husband giving another man a blowjob just cause I think it would be extremely sexy to have him do that as a cuckold but I honestly don't ever see anyone joining us in the bedroom. Things that arouse me tend to stay between my ears and not get acted on irl. Some do, most don't. Most men (at least the ones from where I live) are off the charts homophobic also. But this is a nice fantasy. That brings my total count to just over a zillion stored neatly in files in the darker corners of my mind. I hope you have a lot better luck at achieving this. :)

I'm stunned anythings tween your ears. How on Earth do you know?
 
Did you ask your husband already? :)

LOL. No I havent. I thought I might this weekend get my dildo and bring it to bed with us. Have him fuck me with it, see if i can get him to lick my juice off and talk to him about the visual of that.
 
LOL. No I havent. I thought I might this weekend get my dildo and bring it to bed with us. Have him fuck me with it, see if i can get him to lick my juice off and talk to him about the visual of that.

Just fantasizing and maybe something you could try, but if my lady was fucking herself with the dildo, putting on a show for me and then turned it around to feed it to me... that would be a pretty enticing invitation
 
Just fantasizing and maybe something you could try, but if my lady was fucking herself with the dildo, putting on a show for me and then turned it around to feed it to me... that would be a pretty enticing invitation
How would you take that? And an invitation to what? Would you think its just about you licking her juices off, or her wanting to see you with the dildo in your mouth, or even that she fantasizes about you sucking a real one?
 
My ex and I did this very thing a few times,,, it was very hot,, sort of a reversal of gender roles,,wow good times :)
 
How would you take that? And an invitation to what? Would you think its just about you licking her juices off, or her wanting to see you with the dildo in your mouth, or even that she fantasizes about you sucking a real one?

Well, the fact that it's a dildo and not just her fingers would kinda hint to me that she wants to see me with it in her mouth, but I think that would open things up in the future, especially if I saw she really enjoyed it.
 
How would you take that? And an invitation to what? Would you think its just about you licking her juices off, or her wanting to see you with the dildo in your mouth, or even that she fantasizes about you sucking a real one?

Initially i would think about the naughtiness of licking the juices off. But if she started talking dirty about how hot it looked in my mouth then it would lead to other ideas.
 
Unfortunately I have not heard from many women. Mostly men that want to do it if their wives would only ask.

There are multiple reasons for this. I don't know the exact numbers, but I believe men outnumber the women around here. I may be wrong on that, but it sounds right to me.

Another reason is that there are more men who are actually interested in the idea of doing what you speak of than you may think. The main deal is that we either don't want to "come out" so to speak, to our wives or girlfriends or whatever, for the same reasons we don't want to mention it to our guy friends. Society has decided that men should be binary sexually: either straight or gay, nothing in-between. For whatever reason, it's okay for women to be interested in other women. It's that double standard that's been tossed around during the course of this thread. The majority of women have been brainwashed into the same kinds of attitude toward sexual roles as the great majority of men have: girls can be bisexual, guys can't.

And then there's the strange situation that I've noticed of late, that if a man decides to try sex with another man, it makes him a cuckold. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Just like the idea of the possibility of men being able to be bisexual is foreign to some people, it appears to be a corollary that bringing another man in for said bisexual adventure makes one of those men less than a man. They can't grasp the idea of everyone enjoying the situation equally.

And since I haven't read the entire thread, I can't say whether this has been brought up, but it comes up on a couple of other threads that I, and some others here belong to. This is the subject of the fine line between being interested in men, and being interested in men's genitals and or sex acts with them.

There are those of us who are not interested in men as a whole, but simply in the concept of sex with a cock, balls and possibly ass. That there's a guy attached is somewhat irrelevant. It's an odd distinction, but being interested in the whole guy starts crossing the full-out bi line, where the interest lies in both genders equally, into the true gay category.

Even though we love our wives dearly, many of us here wish our wives shared your attitude, Lynn, and that of some of the other like-minded ladies that have responded. Even if nothing ever came of it in reality, just to hear such words honestly leave our ladies' mouths would be so erotic...
 
I hope that all made some manner of sense, and that I didn't get way off topic, or get too high onto my soapbox...
 
Thanks for the comments susurrus. I agree with much of what you say, not all, but a lot. Especially the part about some men being interested in a cock, but not the guy. That is the way I have visualized my husband with another. He just is sucking the cock, not having sex wtih a guy. If that makes sense. I certainly have absolutely not desire to see my husband kiss another man or caress or anything like that. The other guy is there just to provide a cock. I also agree that there is MUCH more acceptance of bisexuality in women then in me. Not sure why that is, but it is. But again that sort of goes back to labels and the meanings people attach to them. If I was able to coax my husband into sucking a cock for me, just to let me see how it looked and to show his love for me, I would not consider him bisexual or even curious. He just did something FOR ME. And I am sure would never do it without my having suggested and coaxed it. I on the other hand am bi curious. i would love to be with a woman and explore those feelings, all aspects of them (only with hubby's knowledge and consent of course.) But I don't want this thread to sink into an argument of "what is bisexuality" etc.

Anyway, yes certainly there are a LOT more men on lit than women and that is prob the primary reason I havent heard many women chime in on this question. But I still hope to hear from some ladies.
 
My wife is bi curious and has my consent to have a special girlfriend. Plus she is aware that, although I wouldn't refuse the offer to watch or join in, my consent to her is not dependent on that offer.
I am also bi curious, she is aware, and it would take no persuasion whatever on her part for me to suck cock. She would need only ask and if I liked the guy I would be down on him in a trice. In fact were she to give me her consent I wouldn't be waiting for her to ask me to do it for her sake!
 
Hi blowit. Have you and your wife ever taken any steps or talked about tryiing to make either of your fantasies come true for real?
 
Hi blowit. Have you and your wife ever taken any steps or talked about tryiing to make either of your fantasies come true for real?

Hi Lynn,
Not in reality. At the moment it is still erotic talk during sex. She is way too shy/scared to initiate anything with another woman for her own curiosity and has only given tacit approval to me to go ahead. Unfortunately I have fallen foul in the past (non sexual) of mis understanding tacit approval from her lol. Not falling into that pit again!
She has said that if something were ever to happen it will be far from home in a holiday type situation. So she doesn't totally discount the idea and when we talk, as above during sex, she gets very turned at either myself or her describing the act of me sucking cock. Fingers crossed because I am certainly game.
 
Hi Lynn,
Not in reality. At the moment it is still erotic talk during sex. She is way too shy/scared to initiate anything with another woman for her own curiosity and has only given tacit approval to me to go ahead. Unfortunately I have fallen foul in the past (non sexual) of mis understanding tacit approval from her lol. Not falling into that pit again!
She has said that if something were ever to happen it will be far from home in a holiday type situation. So she doesn't totally discount the idea and when we talk, as above during sex, she gets very turned at either myself or her describing the act of me sucking cock. Fingers crossed because I am certainly game.

Was she shy about first admitting to you that she was bi curious? How did she admit it?
 
Was she shy about first admitting to you that she was bi curious? How did she admit it?

We had been watching some porn together and I noticed a level of excitement. Then printed a lit ffm story which involved the two women playing. I was stroking her etc as she was reading and it became abundantly clear. Then incorporated bi/girl into pillow talk and ........................ yes she was very shy such that when I eventually asked her outright, softening the blow as it were by saying it would be hot to see her with a woman, that she 'admitted' her bi curiosity. I thought she had an egg in her throat she couldn't speak so just nodded in a very embarrassed fashion. So I sort of knew and coaxed it gently from her as opposed to her 'coming out' to me. Once she had it out in the open she seemed to relax and now is fairly open about it all, although only to me, and we often talk naughty about it.
 
Back
Top