Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a mood again. I want to be active, but there isn't anything active for me to do. I think I'm too moody to be in the mood. Porn is making me angry.Blurg.
 
Did the finale recordings for my theme song today. My producer is working on the finale mix today, tomorrow, and whatever.

Now all I need to do is finish everything else involved with this stupid movie review so that I can release it...
 
Damn, every woman on my match list on OK Cupid got ugly over the last two or three months...
 
After taking two weeks off I am finally working on my video project again. Mostly just converting video files right now, but I have put a couple of clips together to get some actual visible work done too :D
 
I'm uh, out of practice at the moment, so the first one will be quick and sharp. After that, we'll have to talk about the next thing to come up. :devil:

Yes, I know, I'm being bad.

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

And would we have you any other way? :kiss::heart:
 
I was up too late last night coming in 3rd in my poker game. I should have come in 2nd, but I screwed up.

I also should have won $$$ in the side game, but I broke even because I was a bit of an idiot.

Someone is also getting kicked out of the league for cheating. He was sneaking large denomination chips into his stack when he thought no one was looking, but people were (not me, I wasn't at his table).

Who cheats at free poker? What a fucktard.
 
doesn't think tonight is the night for people to ask me my opinion...they may find I am A) to honest or B) laughing my ass off.

I mean I am still giggling over a tree falling at a pub (and it was propped up on fence when they showed it) and they brought in thermal imagers and a rescue dog to check for people. They did say two people were slightly injured but not seriously before I busted out laughing over the latter announcement. And no someone getting hurt is not amusing so dont anyone get their panties in a bind. It's just they showed the tree and you could see under the trunk and through most of the branches and they brought in thermal imaging and rescue dogs? Yeah I think I drank to much jack tonight as I cant stop laughing at the whole thought of it.

P.S If you were one of the people injured I am so sorry for laughing and if you are one of the people rescuing I'm glad you found something for that poor doggy to do.
 
Dammit. I'm no good at writing lesbian scenes, but the story I am working on requires at least one. this is what I get for skipping over pussy eating in the stories that I read...
 
It would probably help if either of the women I have had relations with would have let me perform cunnilingus. But alas, my first girlfriend would stop me whenever I tried to go near her with my mouth, and the other woman I had sex with told me outright that I shouldn't do that.

*sigh*

Also, it is supposed to be with a virgin, which I also have zero experience with...
 
I am a powerful ninja goddess, and I am SO fucking ready for my testing tomorrow night. I'm gonna rock. :D

(tonight I was teaching a kata to a couple of folks that are two belts ahead of me. They didn't know it, but I did)
 
I am a powerful ninja goddess, and I am SO fucking ready for my testing tomorrow night. I'm gonna rock. :D

(tonight I was teaching a kata to a couple of folks that are two belts ahead of me. They didn't know it, but I did)

That's always fun to hear. I am always being asked to help show three section staff to black belts because I know it as well as anyone else at our school (except our sifu).
 
Things had better calm down soon...I need to get a lot more writing in. :rolleyes:

And I have half a tree on my deck that needs to be cleaned up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top