$210,000,000

JohnnySavage

Literotica Guru
For a pitcher.

Holy Cow!

I guess that's only $30,000,000 a year. How many games does a pitcher pitch a year? Or, how many pitches do they throw?

100 per game times 40 games... 4,000 pitches?

How many dollars per pitch is that? I don't have my calculating machine.

You should be able to do chimp math in your head...

:eek:

Think of it in terms of power of ten, divide the simple integers and subtract the lower power from the upper power.

Crikey, how many aces do the Nats figure they need?

You should be able to do chimp math in your head...

:eek:

Think of it in terms of power of ten, divide the simple integers and subtract the lower power from the upper power.

Tell us again, o Mathmatics(sic) Savant, how much one dollar, one quarter and one nickel equals?

For a pitcher.

Holy Cow!

I guess that's only $30,000,000 a year. How many games does a pitcher pitch a year? Or, how many pitches do they throw?

It is crazy....what are they thinking? Paid out over 14 years, long after he has played his last game

I suspect my $5 nose-bleed seats are a thing of the past.

T'is a pity. I have my $7 no-nose bleed seats.

It's called a local dive bar with a big-ass flat-screen television that plays the ball games I like to watch with the bartender giving me $7 beer n' bourbon drink speshies with buyback after every third round! ;)

T'is a pity. I have my $7 no-nose bleed seats.

It's called a local dive bar with a big-ass flat-screen television that plays the ball games I like to watch with the bartender giving me $7 beer n' bourbon drink speshies with buyback after every third round! ;)

I like to spread out in a section all by myself, splayed out in the sun like a beached whale.

For a pitcher.

Holy Cow!

I believe your business model is flawed. General managers don't pay pitchers on the number of pitches thrown. They pay on the basis of how many they estimate will be hit back.

baseball-radar-gun.jpg

For a pitcher.

Holy Cow!

They machine you type with is different than the machine you calculate with?

The have these new fangled calculators called "Smart Phones." They do other stuff too:

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/428579/a-surprisingly-long-list-of-everything-smartphones-replaced/

Last edited:
THEY even have spell check!

You really aren't very bright are you? They do not have 'typo check.' As long as the word you type is an actual word, spell check cannot assist you.

Endlessly entertaining how often you point out that "your" becomes "our" and "they" becomes "the" with my reluctant "y" key. FWIW, I had to retype the "y" twice in that sentence.

Don't you feel so smugl superior to catch a tpo, dumm?

Last edited:
Professional athletes care more about how much money they can make rather than actually playing whatever sport they're in.

I have to say that some of their salaries are hugely excessive. Some pro athletes make even more than most CEO's of fortune 500 corporations.

Back