Real Dominant Man

heather_baby

Don't test me.
I need a real DOMINANT MAN.. I need a man who can take me to the edge and not let me have what i want. I need a man to control me and make me all theirs. I need a man to take advantage of me.. I don't know how many times I have to put something like this up for me to find that man, but this is definitely my last posting for this, so if I don't find that man, then I guess it is what it is. But I really would like to.

:rose::rose:Heather:rose::rose:

How nice for you.
I prefer the artificial ones myself. They're just as sparkly as the real deal, but they're less expensive.

How nice for you.
I prefer the artificial ones myself. They're just as sparkly as the real deal, but they're less expensive.

LOL... and you can put them on every day, and not worry about damaging them.

I'm going to steal Sir Winston's line--- OY!!

I need a real DOMINANT MAN.. I need a man who can take me to the edge and not let me have what i want. I need a man to control me and make me all theirs. I need a man to take advantage of me.. I don't know how many times I have to put something like this up for me to find that man, but this is definitely my last posting for this, so if I don't find that man, then I guess it is what it is. But I really would like to.

You've posted ONCE in the BDSM Personals since 1/29/12 - more than 10.5 months ago. You know where those personals are. Put this there.

Or better yet, join Fetlife, research groups in your area, and get off your ass (and out of the Playground and the GB) and attend a munch or three or a play party or three. That's a much more likely way to find what you think you're looking for than posting random messages in the Talk forum and "threatening" that this is your last posting for this.

Oy.

You know, if I were younger...

In a past life ('70s), I even lived in Georgia.

Last edited:
You know, if I were younger...

In a past life ('70s), I even lived in Georgia.
She's pretty cute, DVS, but I don't think either of us would really be satisfied with her. Somehow, I just don't think she'd be up for our brands of buttsecks, and I'm about 99.9993% sure she'd run screaming out of the room before I could even get all my floggers, paddles, crops, canes and lube laid out. I think you or I (or both of us :devil: ) would scare the bejeezus out of her.

She's pretty cute, DVS, but I don't think either of us would really be satisfied with her. Somehow, I just don't think she'd be up for our brands of buttsecks, and I'm about 99.9993% sure she'd run screaming out of the room before I could even get all my floggers, paddles, crops, canes and lube laid out. I think you or I (or both of us :devil: ) would scare the bejeezus out of her.
Yeah maybe, but we were all young once. Youth is wasted on the young. :rolleyes:

You've posted ONCE in the BDSM Personals since 1/29/12 - more than 10.5 months ago. You know where those personals are. Put this there.

Or better yet, join Fetlife, research groups in your area, and get off your ass (and out of the Playground and the GB) and attend a munch or three or a play party or three. That's a much more likely way to find what you think you're looking for than posting random messages in the Talk forum and "threatening" that this is your last posting for this.

Oy.

Was gonna tell ya to be nice. Then I reread her post. Yea you gotta understand this could take time... You are not going to find something right away. I've been looking for two years. That's just a fraction of what some people have waited. Patience has been and will always be a virtue in this case.

Fetlife is great! I can also suggest a few not so gentle men I have met through this site and had success with. Have fun playing ;)

The problem with a post like this is that every man who isn't REALLY dominant but wants to be gets all insecure and replies. Because just maybe you'll validate them. I've gotten a lot of men who are not very confident replying to my post about confident men.

The sad truth is that a masculine man is a hard find. (And if you find him and he's hard then send him my way!)

The problem with a post like this is that every man who isn't REALLY dominant but wants to be gets all insecure and replies. Because just maybe you'll validate them. I've gotten a lot of men who are not very confident replying to my post about confident men.

The sad truth is that a masculine man is a hard find. (And if you find him and he's hard then send him my way!)

A masculine man will always find you. And make you his.

All good

But I wanna know what can you give to this? Claiming to be a sub in one of those moments of animation is easy. Sorry to be harsh on you, but I speak out of experience. Very few women here are genuine subs who know what it takes to be one. I've had both great and regrettable experiences. If you are a real sub who wants a real dom, PM me. Tell me what can you offer as a commitment to this and I'll ensure you're perennially wett. :)

Sam

But I wanna know what can you give to this? Claiming to be a sub in one of those moments of animation is easy. Sorry to be harsh on you, but I speak out of experience. Very few women here are genuine subs who know what it takes to be one. I've had both great and regrettable experiences. If you are a real sub who wants a real dom, PM me. Tell me what can you offer as a commitment to this and I'll ensure you're perennially wett. :)

Sam

You know...I always thought the marks of a good dom were

1) perception (able to see that this is an old account that hasn't been used for years)

2) listening (reading the previous comments, and seeing that someone else has already spotted that this is an old account)

3) intelligence ('nuff said)

Obviously I've been holding myself to far too high a standard :rolleyes:

Back