Decision Time: Master or Slave?

Dria bucked and moaned, feasting hard and fast on the waitresse's smooth cunt, her back arching and showing off her ass even more. She heard the cry that Manchester scored, and she gave a triumphant groan.
 
Simon Masterson

I can't hold back any longer and I shoot my cum deep inside Dria's cunny, filling her with my seed, even as I withdraw and find my dick in the mouth of the wife-slave from earlier....evidently, she found something to do to pay back hubby for the BJ that Dria gave him before....she only gets the leavings, however, and they have to taste of Dria's snatch. She doesn't complain too much, nor does the waitress, who cums all over Dria's face.

"Well done, love. You've really impressed me. Now, finish your beer and dinner. We've got places to go. Manchester just won."
 
Dria hooted and hollered along with the rest of the Manchester fans, finishing her dinner and beer, before looking at Simon.
 
Simon Masterson

"Did you love that first time, Dria? I can't promise that every occasion will be that pleasurable, of course. You're now my property, under the law. You belong to me, by your own consent, when you signed on for this. I can do whatever I please with you, and I shall. Then again, I shan't do anything to truly harm, no mutilation, maiming, that sort of thing, but I will make you get a proper slave tattoo. Things like that. Do you understand me?"

I then slip some of my last chips into your cunny and offer them to you to eat.

"Eat them, Slave."
 
Dria nodded. "Yes, Master, this one understands," she said softly. She gasped in surprise, but then obediently ate the chips, murmuring, "Thank you, Master."

Dria was scared, confused, and, yes, aroused. She felt warm and cold all over, and she really had no clue what she had gotten herself into.

But slaves weren't supposed to ask questions. Another tough lesson for her to learn, as she was naturally inquisitive.
 
Simon Masterson

"Come on, sweet slut. I'm really going to love owning you. I can already tell. Nothing truly horrid, I assure you. But you are going to learn that your fanny is mine now, to use as I deem fit," I warn you, slapping your bum.

"I believe that you know as well I do that you made the right decision here. You were born to serve, weren't you, love?" I assert, knowing that you know this deep down.
 
Simon Masterson

"Come with me, love. You won't regret. I paid handsomely for you for a reason," I lead the way, naturally expecting that you will conform.

I smile at how truly elegant you are in your ginger, alabaster beauty with your green eyes and your overall Irish look.
 
Simon Masterson

Getting into his Rolls Royce, Simon had Dria sit next to him, patting her on the thigh as they sat down.

"I'm tempted never to wash those seats again, now that your lovely bum has kissed them," he laughed.
 
Simon Masterson

I smile at Dria as the Rolls Royce rolls along the left side of the road, as always, my hand on the steering wheel on the right, of course. I think of her pussy and ass leaking onto the seats, but despite how fancy and expensive the car was, I would never want her scent gone from the passenger seat now. It was such a sweet, musky smell...delicious, in fact.

I get hard again as I drive home, my cock eager to plunder her again. My hands ached to spank her bottom, too. I wonder if she has any female relations, and if so, how I could get my hands....and my cock on them...and in them....I also think of the next party, where under the new law, it has been agreed for each of us to borrow each other's slaves for the night. I don't know which will be hotter....fucking a slutty slave while Dria watches or watching Dria get fucked by friends of mine...or maybe the combination. I'm generally more exhibitionist than voyeur, but Dria in action will be like watching porn, I can already tell. She is certainly sexy enough to qualify for the screen.
 
Dria had no clue who Simon was, or what was going to happen. She knew this was her fate, she chose it, but every Master is different. What would he do to her? Would she be able to say "These are the things I will not be able to do"? What was going to happen?

They had trained her for the sternest of Masters, even removing her name and the use of first person pronouns from her vocabulary. But was he that stern? Would he be patient? Firm, but with that hint of understanding?

She didn't know.
 
Simon Masterson

"Welcome to my humble abode," I announce to my new slave, showing her a fine, Georgian style house in a very upper-crust neighborhood. I have done rather well for myself indeed, and while not extravagant, I do indulge certain interests....a nice house seems a solid investment, after all.

"The butler is gone, having sold himself to some richer bloke who could feed him even better. Good riddance to him. You shall act as butler from time to time, when I really have need of one, shan't you? You shall do a number of useful tasks, including washing my body, of course," I inform you, "it's a rather intimate act, don't you agree?"

"But don't forget this....I bought you most of all for your sweet fanny, and I intend to get very good use from it," I make my intentions evident.
 
"Yes, Master," Dria said demurely, her eyes discreetly taking in the very well taken care of and beautiful house. Having been raised in a small flat in Belfast, and then living in a beautiful flat in Suffolk, this house seemed absolutely enormous to her. Would she be able to find her way around?
 
Simon Masterson

"I am going to want a lot of that sweet arse of yours, too. To spank it, fuck it, and lots of other things. Count on plenty of bondage, too. Why not, right, love? I haven't changed my mind. You're absolutely delicious," I tell Dria, grinning as I wait for her reaction.

"Now, come with you, love. Follow me to the loo," I instruct you calmly, but firmly.
 
Dria did so, wondering why. Her mind whirled through all the sorts of possibilities, some of them pleasant, some of them not.

She wondered if she could disobey. She wasn't supposed to, of course, but how was she supposed to know boundaries and limits if she didn't? Dria was a rule breaker by nature, but the fear of punishment was all too real for her.
 
Simon Masterson

"Come with me, love. Take this cream. Use it to remove whatever little body hair you have, anything growing below the neck. When we get the money, you'll be having electrolysis, too. No body hair for you, period. I want you sleek. Bald as can be from the neck down. When you're done with that, we'll talk some more. For now, I've got some reading to do," I inform you, handing you the cream and accessories as I head to my library....yes, my own personal library....to read some....material.
 
"Yes, Master," Dria said softly. She did as she was told, watching in mild fascination as her hair spiraled down the drain.

She then dried off and lotioned where there was hair removal before looking around, trying to find Master.
 
Simon Masterson

"Ah, there you are, slut," I smile as I walk behind you and wait for you to turn around.

I have in my hand a very kinky book, one where a woman agrees to be a sex slave for her cousin to win back his affections, only to be made to serve both him and her rival....
 
Simon Masterson

"You are so lovely, you know. Talented, too. Now, start the shower for us, slave. I have a mind to take a nice, hot shower with my new slut," I command you with lust, desire in my eyes.

I don't mention, of course, that soon after the shower, you will be put in the pillory for a bit. Nothing like the pillory for some fun and games. I have a paddle and a flogger that both need to kiss your arse with their strokes.
 
Simon Masterson

I give you some time to yourself, as tough as that is, to wait and see what you might do, if you might break a rule for the hell of it. This time, I hope that you do, to give me a sound reason to make your bottom burn more than planned.
 
Dria turned on the water and got everything lined up to be ready to be used. Her eyes darted back and forth from the bathroom door to her hand.

He hasn't set down the specific rules, so how can I get in trouble for doing something? she reasoned with herself. Satisfied with her reasoning, she wet her fingers and dipped them into her cum filled pussy, giving a soft sigh of relief, her eyes closing as she thought about what happened at the pub. He was exquisite in his fucking, she thought with a soft chuckle. Definitely wanking material.
 
Back
Top