Secrets of Draenor - A World of Warcraft Roleplay (closed)

Tears were coming to her eyes and rolling down her face as she looked into his eyes. She felt him become shaken from her words.

"I don't know what to do, Harlid.. I want to be with you. I don't care about the Assassin side of you. I just know that I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you."

She was begging him and needing to be with him for the rest of her life.

"Please, do not leave me, Harlid. I will always need you and I can be helpful. I can become an assassin like you. I don't care." She looked down after hearing herself begging this man she only met a while ago and has already made love to.

"I understand...I'm not worthy of being with you. You shouldn't give up anything to be with me.." She turned and stood, summoning her pet as she looked back at him. "I'll be on my way. You...thank you for saving my life...you have been an amazing man."

Tears were coming from her eyes as she looked to him. She turned and started to walk off.
 
When she walked away, he nodded his head. As hard as it was, it was for the best. He reached into his bag and pulled forth something.

"Goodbye, Kerra..."

He than had a thought as he took something else from his bag. He walked up to her and kissed her lips, letting her feel the passion he had for her.

"One last kiss..."

He than muttered something and he vanished. He opened his eyes as he was in the guild hall of his order. He looked around and saw he was in his room. He sighed as he laid on his big bed.

"That was a nice escape... sigh..."

He closed his eyes and dreamed of Kerra.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He awoke to hear his name being yelled and saw his dragon statue glowing. He rubbed his eyes and sat up as he found he was naked...

"Shit... what happened...?"

He shook his head and sluggishly got out of bed. He walked out and to the main room of the officers. There he yawned and got yelled at. Harlid just shook his head and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Yes sir... no sir... yeah, yeah..."

He was not interested in what they had to say, but one of the officers slammed a order down and shoved it in his face.

"Hey...!"

His hand went to his dagger, but he stopped as he saw who the order was for.

"When did this come in? No... Ill take the job..."

He ran back to his room and the officers went back to there duties.

"Shit! What the hell..."

He got back and looked through his pouch and found his mirror as he chanted the words he saw Kerra was asleep under a tree by a river.

"So fucking hot... but so dumb..."

He gathered his things and put on his green cloak and dark spectacles. He took out what looked like a worm hole generator. He acitivated it and vanished from the room, he appeared before Kerra.

"Kerra?"

He walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"Its me Harlid. I know, I know... we got to go! Now!"

He took her by the hand and activated his stone as they vanished again and appeared in a dark room.

"Sit."

He looked around and sat beside her.

"We have a big problem, a huge problem. Other than my hard cock right now, huge problem..."

He showed her the Hit Order.
 
Some time had passed since she had parted ways with him. She had dreamed of nothing but him. Her pet noticed her sadness and nuzzled its beak against her arm. She loved her dragonhawk and looked to her. "It's okay, my pet. I'm fine," she said before laying down beneath the tree.

She drifted off to sleep with the light from the fire flickering against her face. She dreamed of him again and then was startled awake.

"Harlid? Wha--what are you doing here?" she questioned. She was rushed to her feet by him as she heard him say that. "No, it's can't be. There is no way. What are you doing here?" She was rushed with him, her pet following close behind. "Where are you taking me?" she questioned.

When he told her to hush, she did. She noticed his bulge hiding beneath his pants. "Yeah that's a big issue huh?" she said licking her lips. She took the hit order from him and looked at it. "What? They want me dead?"
 
"Yes they want you dead, and they have hired me to kill you... now what do you think I am supposed to do. I killed the same faction member, they think it was you that killed him..."

He shook his head.

"If I go and tell them what happened, I will be killed..."

He ran his hand through his hair.

"Kerra, I do not know what to do... I do not want anything bad to happen to you... but at the same time... I have to watch my back as well. If they figure out what happened..."

He sighed as he sat next to her.
 
She heard him say his words, his worry and concern was evident as she looked to him.

She saw him sigh and placed her hand on his arm. "My offer is still open. Run away with me, baby.."

She pulled him close to her and placed her hand on his hardened cock as he sat there, "Besides, you can spend all the time with me in the world.."

There were noises coming from the forest nearby, sounded like Alliance to her. "It's now or never, my love.."

The noises were getting closer and her pet was going crazy at this point, flapping its wings in anger.
 
He looked to her and smiled.

"Yes, lets go!"

He took her hand and lead her to his Tiger mount. He felt her get on, behind him and he rode out from the room. They avoided being spotted.

"Where do you want to go lover Kerra?"

He rode fast and hard. Not knowing where to go. He felt her breasts press against his back and he loved that feeling.
 
"Anywhere but here," she said holding onto him as he rode hard and fast on his mount. The fact that they were being chased meant they might have to go elsewhere. "There is a mountain range where most mounts cannot retreat to, we can go there," she said reaching her hand around to his groin. She smiled rubbing his erection. "You are one naughty man, you know that?" she giggled and slid her tongue up to lick his neck then his ear. "Oh yes, very naughty. Take a right up here."
 
He moaned out as she rubbed his hard cock through his pants.

"Go ahead, take it out and stroke it."

He looked back to her and grinned. He took her directions and rode into the mountain range.

"Guess we walking."

He helped her down off the mount and he followed her.
 
She removed his cock from his pants and began to stroke him.

He was always so big and it made her moan as she did so.

When they arrived at the area where they had to walk, she smiled leaning into him. "Why did you come for me? Why not just carry out the order? I would have understood," she said as she lowered her head.

She walked with him up the mountain side and she leaned against a wall, feeling it pry open as she stepped back. "Here's the entrance to the tunnel system. Anyone coming in here not welcome will just run in circles. As long as you have me, you won't be lost."

She led him in to the darkened tunnel and pulled a flare out to light it so they could see.

After a little while, they made it to a very well furnished area. She closed the door behind them and placed a seal so no one could spy. She turned towards him. "I see that you are still raging there," she said kneeling before him.
 
He grinned as he looked to her, he had some piece of glass in his and, a round piece of glass and all the lights went out. She could not see him as he pushed her against the wall.

"How dare you start to pleasure my cock and just leave me hanging. Is that anyway to treat your savior?"

He pinned her there as he took her hands and held them behind her. With his other hand he spanked her ass hard.

"Maybe I did accept the hit, and I am doing this as your last act of pleasure, before I take my dagger and slit your throat."

He smiled and she did feel the tip of a dagger trace up the side of her leg lightly.

"Are you in fear of me?"

He pushed her leg forward so one foot was in front of the other, she felt his cock slide over her pussy lips and push out in front of her, if the lights were on, it would look as if she had a cock of her own.

"Oohh, do you feel that? It would seem you have a cock of your own baby."

She saw one of her magical lights turn on over her, indeed his cock was between her legs. He let go of one of her hands.

"Why don't you show me how you would pleasure your cock, show me my little slut."

He kissed over her neck.
 
She felt him bring his dagger up her leg and she gasped at the feeling after the lights had gone out. She moaned as she felt him slide his cock between her legs. This was new, he was being forceful, but she liked it. It added a side of kink between the two of them.

She heard him ask this and she reached her hand down her legs to reach the tip of his cock. "Like this," she said with a grin against the darkness of the room.

She ran her index finger along the slit, feeling the precum that had accumulated there and began to tease it. She felt him moan against her back and she pulled his hand up that held the dagger, "I am not afraid of you, Harlid.."

She looked back over her shoulder at him as her eyes glowed in the darkness, "I am in love with you and I..." she paused. "....know you feel the same."
 
"You should be afraid. You never know what I am going to do."

He than ripped her bottoms from her and he pulled her cheeks apart. He grinned as he held her tight against the rock. The smooth rock.

"Mmm."

He groaned as he pushed his cock into her tight pussy. It was so tight. He pushed in and just held his cock there. Teasing her.

"MMm how is that my love, how is that?"

He spanked her side and smiled at that.
 
She gasped as her clothes were ripped from her body and his cock pressed just inside of her body.

"Mm, please fuck me," she moaned out as she felt him with just his tip inside.

She knew that he was just teasing her and that she could possibly turn it around in her favor.

"Fuck me please," she begged. She wanted to feel that ultimate pleasure that he gave her the first time around. "Please, Harlid... Make me your servant," she continued to beg.
 
He grinned as she told him that.

"Begging? How sad, a powerful hunter as yourself, begging the likes of a Alliance member."

He grinned as he spanked her ass hard, the sound of the smack echoing through the cave.

"How do you like that."

He held her strongly. He spanked her ass again, the other cheek. He smiled as he knew her ass was going to be red after that.

"If you wanted me to fuck you that bad, you would take control here. I am tired of weak women... for once I would love to see a woman over power me."

He licked her neck, up to her ear.

"But here I am, in control again..."

He sighed as he smacked her ass.

"Maybe I want to be used, maybe I want someone to control me..."

He moaned at the thought.
 
As he was rambling and spanking her ass, she was chanting the spell from earlier. She turned to look at him. "Sin'dorei Allanor.." was all she said. His cock stiffened further than ever before as she stood there, she took hold of it and led him to the other side of the cave.

She pushed him on the floor as she felt his erection throbbing with desire. "You want control?" she asked. "Then I shall give it to you." She straddled his body and slid his cock deep within her body.

She placed her hands on his arms and his body was made to stay there, with the exception of his hips being allowed to rise and fall with her riding him.

She picked up his dagger and turned it to the side, "Poison and all. I don't know if you would kill me, but this is my cave. Obey," she said as she threw his blade to the side it sticking in the wall. "And you will be awarded greatly."
 
Her spell... it was powerful, she was commanding him. He looked to her and was worried for a second. He didn't know what she was going to do. He moaned as he was frozen in place, he could not pull his trinket out of his bag to release this spell, he was at her mercy. She was so tight, she felt so good as she was tight as she slid down his cock.

All he could do was wait, let her have her way. He had to admit, this was really sexy. But when she picked his dagger up, he didn't know what she would do. He saw her inspect it. He wanted to tell her no, that his dagger was poisoned with a special type of poison, nothing lethal. But he could not speak.

Than she threw his dagger and it stuck into the cave wall. He moved his hips in time with her as she fucked him. This was amazing, he loved this. He has never had a woman control him like this before.
 
She could sense that his feelings were conflicted as she let the spell progress. His cock was stiffened so far and longer than usual as she rode him. She moaned out in delight as she felt him tense up under her. Her hips began to rock back and forth as she rode him. It was such an intense feeling to be in control of a man, but this man -- he had saved her life so many times and then was told to come kill her. She was truly going to have fun with him.

She continued to ride him as she felt him throbbing within her tight cunt. She knew that he wouldn't really be able to last too long, but that wouldn't stop her from continuing.

She rode him harder and harder as she felt him throb more wildly than before.

"Oh is there a problem?" she questioned him, following with a moan. "I believe I have you on your back and pinned in a sexual position," she said with a smile.
 
He could not even speak, all he could do was moan out. She had him beat, this was not fair, but it was so sexy. Magic or not, she got him. He just moaned out, when she said that, he moaned out with passion as he filled her cunt with his hot sperm. His back arched up and his eyes just about went to the back of his head. That was the hardest he had ever cum, he felt it still shooting out of him, filling her womb up. After some time it was over as he lay back, almost passed out from the sex.

He looked to her and saw that smile still on her face.

She was not done with him, she was far from done...
 
She groaned out as she felt him fill her up with one of the biggest loads ever. She loved the feeling that he gave her as he cock shook inside of her. She moved her hand over his chest to check his heart rate. Good. It was going at a steady rate for a person that just had an epic climax. She leaned forward and licked his ear before grinding on him again. As she moved her hips, his cock slid back and forth inside her overflowing love tunnel.

The spell she had him under continued to keep him hard. She heard him moan as she moved close to his ear again. "Are you loving this?" she asked him. She adjusted the spell with her mind to allow him to answer by nodding his head.

She loved the way he felt within her and didn't want it to end. She was truly just beginning and loving the way she had him under control.

"You wanted a woman to control you, now I've made that wish come true."
 
His breathing was hard, he looked to her as she still wanted more. The spell... the spell was not going to let his cock go down... shit... he moaned again as she rode his cock harder now. Her pussy was tight, and every time she moved her pussy seemed to grip harder on his cock, as if she expected him to escape. How good this felt, it was a load off him, to be able to not be in control.

His hips thrust up fast and hard into her, matching her every buck. How he wanted this to happen.

He nodded his head and smiled at her.
 
As she allowed him to thrust into her with the loosening of the spell, she continued to keep the same level of control over him. "Oh Harlid," she moaned out as she felt her body begin to tense up. Her lower abdomen was tightening as she felt the urge to cum rise within her.

"Oh mm," she moaned as she continued to ride him. The feeling of his cock going so deep within her was enough to push her towards the edge.

Even with her cumming, the spell wouldn't release. He would be made to cum at least 5 times.

She continued to ride harder and harder until she let out a scream, his cock pushing all the way inside of her, making her squeeze him hard.
 
He moved his hips harder and faster to her hips thrusting down on his cock. He knew she was loving this control factor. I mean who wouldn't right? He looked into her eyes as he moaned out.

His cock felt so good moving in and out of her tight pussy, it was so hot hearing those sexy noises. He groaned as she made him cum inside of her, filling her womb up with his hot seed.

He did not stop, he could tell she wanted more, her spell would not let his cock go down until she or the spell was carried out. She saw the passion in his eyes, he wanted to give he what she wanted, so he thrust up harder and faster inside of her.
 
"Mm ahhh!" she screamed out as she felt her pussy clench around him, squeezing his cock hard. Her body was pulsating as she came hard but he wasn't letting up. The spell was still the same and yet he was having a bit more control, thrusting hard into her.

She clawed his chest gently as she felt him tense up inside of her again, cumming almost non-stop now.

"Oh yes! You are loving this! And so am I!" she screamed out as she was loving the sounds filling the cave around them. Their lovemaking was causing the area to echo so much. "Mm yes!"
 
He was fucking her with such force, like he knew he wanted. She wanted more of his cock, so he was going to give it to her. She commanded it from him, she even used magic to hold him down so she could get it. He moaned out at her control and moved his hips fast, to meet hers, even though she was full of his seed, she still wanted more.

She wanted to be gushing his cum, he knew it by the way her face was, tongue sticking out, eyes full of lust. Her moans were so loud, the sound of their bodies smacking together was so hot, the wet clapping from her wet pussy was sexy.

Oh how she made him moan, he honestly did not know how much longer his body could hold out, he groaned out again. He saw white from the corners of his eyes. He bucked his hips again as he again came inside of her, filling her more with his seed. After the third time, his body collapsed and he passed out from passion.
 
As he bucked his hips against her own, she moaned out in pure pleasure. Her eyes glowing brightly against the dark of the cave. The one torch being on was enough to give light so he could see her lust-filled gaze. She looked down to him, holding onto his body as she felt him cum again within her already soaking cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed out, feeling her pussy tense up from her own orgasm crashing into her. Wave after wave filled her body as it crashed over her. She looked down to him, seeing him completely passed out. His breathing was ragged as was hers. She loved the feeling of his cock within her but he was out of it.

She released the spell on him and got off of him. His seed leaking down her inner thighs as she stood next to him. She cleaned herself up and grabbed some clothes on. She gathered a sack and a blade. She left the tunnel system as he was laying on the floor, passed out from the orgasmic fun they had just had.

She went outside to the field and climbed a tree. She reached for some fruit and put it in the sack, before jumping down to get some nuts and berries. She knew her way around this area now. There was a wild hog in the bushes. She pulled out her bow, drawing back an arrow only to pierce the heart of the animal.

She cleaned it there and took what she needed in the way of meat and went back to the cave. She started a fire and hung the meat over the flames to allow the waft of scents to fill the area. Soon, Harlid was stirring and she looked over to him. "Hungry?" she asked him, holding up an apple.
 
Back
Top