Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
who told you my name? :p yeah I know bad habits are hard to break, :)

well come here I will rub your back and hair till you fall asleep. :) *pats the bed next to me*

alright *running my hands through your long hair* you sleep well, I am off to bed myself :) gotta be up early tomorrow more application to go out :)

When I would check out the MN fuck buddy thread there would always be chatter about it but I'm not sure if anyone's organized one recently.

Its been (quite) a few years since we've had a Litogether. There was a group of us that would meet monthly or so. Just dinner or what-not. (No "wink, wink" or "nudge, nudge" to the 'what-not', mind you.) Just a chance to put a face to the posts we see here. I've heard some buzz here and there about them since, but nothing has happened to my knowledge. Though I have been away from Lit for awhile.
Perhaps its time to resurrect them?

-TF-

Have you had any inspiration lately for new pictures?

Is there anything we can do to facilitate that happening?

alright *running my hands through your long hair* you sleep well, I am off to bed myself :) gotta be up early tomorrow more application to go out :)

Good luck on the apps!

Its been (quite) a few years since we've had a Litogether. There was a group of us that would meet monthly or so. Just dinner or what-not. (No "wink, wink" or "nudge, nudge" to the 'what-not', mind you.) Just a chance to put a face to the posts we see here. I've heard some buzz here and there about them since, but nothing has happened to my knowledge. Though I have been away from Lit for awhile.
Perhaps its time to resurrect them?

-TF-

We were thinking maybe a brewery/pub crawl.. :)

Have you had any inspiration lately for new pictures?

Is there anything we can do to facilitate that happening?

I just took some, actually. Will be posting shortly. :)

It was 60ish degrees out today. Time to show some love to the cardigan!

Attachments

• Cardigan I.jpg
    Cardigan I.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2,995
  • Cardigan II.jpg
    Cardigan II.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,284
  • Cardigan III.jpg
    Cardigan III.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2,533
  • Cardigan IV.jpg
    Cardigan IV.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,477
  • Cardigan V.jpg
    Cardigan V.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 3,792
Well all it does it (hypothetically) control the heat, and my apartment is always way too warm (currently 77 despite having a window open and it being 60 outside), so it really does nothing for me.

Hypothetically.. :rolleyes:

Have a chat with the landlord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back