Orgasm Denial

Younginlondon

Experienced
Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

Believe me, you are not alone!

eh.. its ok.. but deny it too long and I no longer have a sex drive .. just how I'm wired.

I've used it many times, but mostly fairly briefly, as preparation for something that was to come after. *evil grin*

Ugh

Total love/hate relationship with that.

I know it makes me cum bigger and harder when I'm forced to wait, the actual being made to wait cos someone else is in control of that is really hot, and I do kinda enjoy the squirmy horny feeling.

But god I hate waiting :p I love my orgasms.

It sounds so hot - but in reality, I've only pulled it off a few times when it was soooo exciting - but more often, it has caused emotional upsets - very unerotic.

I don't get into orgasm denial. (neither does my PYL thankfully) What we both do enjoy is the simple art of teasing. It is one of the things that got me interested in him to begin with. He wasn't easy. LOL I met him on-line and on the site we were on I was used to being able to pick out any man I wanted and tease and cyber with him anyway I wanted. My PYL when I first met him wasn't so easy. I like a challenge and I like being made to wait sometimes. :) Not for orgasms so much as attention. Once we are into the middle of play we are both multiorgasmic so why deny something that is so good for both of us.

I find it extremely hot as long as it's not done to the ridiculous. I love orgasm denial for periods of days or for a week or two as long as I can get hard several times in between. I wouldn't want to do it for months at a time. I like to be the slave and I am much more attentive and follow orders better while in this condition. I love somone else being in total control of me and my orgasms, making me do whatever they want and if I don't obey them to the letter my orgasm is put off longer and longer. If I want an orgasm I have to earn it by being a good slave. My orgasm is not automatic and it only comes when she decides I have obeyed her to her complete satisfaction for whatever time frame she chooses (only known to her). My slavery would include things both in and out of the bedroom.

Last edited:
I love controlling my slaves orgasm, but not for more than a day or two. I do it just to tease him, to remind him who own him. I love hearing him beg me let him cum.

Sometimes I let him work up to the point that he's going to cum and them distract him to break his concentration. I'll do that a few times and he has an amazing orgasm. Or, I'll tell him I'm not interested and we can try again tomorrow...

that control, if used at the just the right length of time, will send them wild, and gives me (top) the enjoyment of absolute control.

I have trouble getting my intimate partners to accept that orgasm is not what I seek. In fact, it is imperative to my health that orgasm be denied me. It is not difficult since I cannot achieve it with general methods of intercourse alone. The act of sexual intercourse in and of itself, any way the man wants it, pleasures me so much more deeply than an orgasm ever could.

The dismay comes from those who want a full explanation of this. Why can't men just accept it without conversation?

I have trouble getting my intimate partners to accept that orgasm is not what I seek. In fact, it is imperative to my health that orgasm be denied me. It is not difficult since I cannot achieve it with general methods of intercourse alone. The act of sexual intercourse in and of itself, any way the man wants it, pleasures me so much more deeply than an orgasm ever could.

The dismay comes from those who want a full explanation of this. Why can't men just accept it without conversation?
because it sounds like BS until it is explained?

I love having this done to me within reason. Being made to beg to cum for a woamn is very hot for me...

I think it's because our society tends to think men who come without making sure their partner does too, are stupid selfish bastards. It also teaches men that women don't mean what they say or speak that special double talk language. KWIM?

Thankfully, when I couldn't come, my husband was able to get past it. That in turn allowed me to get past it as well. For me it was an emotional block more than a physical one.

:rose:

Coital cephalalgia. Look it up.

I get those, too. I take Inderal for it everyday and it helps. I have an appt with a neurologist to have the med changed to something else due to side effects and a mildly significant drug-drug interaction with something I am already on.

Without the medication the pain is so bad I feel like my head is going to explode.

The master or mistress is mistress or master because he or she is, actually, a mistress or master.

A sub, in a properly functioning relationship, is learning the skills of mistressy or mastery.

This is how this stuff should work. Simply indulging complementary kinks is pretty much like hanging out because you like the same television shows.

And! An essential component of mastery or mistressy is the ability to sustain heightened arousal while performing tasks such as calculus, coding in C, or writing a family-friendly short story about fishing with your Dad.

Subs begging for orgasm, as appealing an outcome that might be to naive, power-deprived Ds, is simply not acceptable. It doesn't matter how horny you are, you must remain fully functional, or at least maintain decorum.

A sub, in a properly functioning relationship, is learning the skills of mistressy or mastery.

This is how this stuff should work.

Well, that is one of the older POVs, taken from the 1950 gay bikers that pretty much all organized BDSM (in North America, anyway) can trace its origins to. But it's not universal. Another perspective is that some people are naturally dominant, others submissive, and that there's no point in trying to make people into something that's against their nature. Yet others, like Goreans and some Femdoms, mostly feel that D/s has a natural basis in gender, so might not approve of someone switching roles short of a sex change. There isn't just one way of looking at D/s.

But this is going way off topic, isn't it?

The master or mistress is mistress or master because he or she is, actually, a mistress or master.

This is how this stuff should work. Simply indulging complementary kinks is pretty much like hanging out because you like the same television shows.

bwallard, I'm not sure where your ideas are coming from or why. "This is how stuff should work" is like doing the same thing we've always done, because that's the way we've always done it. New ideas or ways of doing things don't come from that mentality.

Not everyone wants to be a Domme or a Top and not everyone wants to be a sub or a bottom. I know people who want to start from the "bottom" and work their way up, but who says being a bottom is the place to start?

I'm into orgasm denial as a way to show dominance, as I understand other people use this technique. There are websites devoted to it. Its a kink into itself, not a complimentary kink.

There is no one right or wrong way to have a BDSM relationship even though there are groups of people who think they know the one true way.

I wish you the best on your path.

ummmmmmmmm

I think it's because our society tends to think men who come without making sure their partner does too, are stupid selfish bastards. It also teaches men that women don't mean what they say or speak that special double talk language. KWIM?

Thankfully, when I couldn't come, my husband was able to get past it. That in turn allowed me to get past it as well. For me it was an emotional block more than a physical one.

Sorry, i do not understand how we hot here, this thrread was not not about society or men making women cum. Its a thread to see if people like the KINK: ORGASAM DENIAL. I do I know people who do... but siomply want to hear views of others. Lets not use threads to let off about any ol thing.

I get those, too.

Without the medication the pain is so bad I feel like my head is going to explode.
I appreciate that another poster here is aware and has personal experience with it. In my case, medication is out of the question. Therefore, orgasm is completely out of the question. Fortunately, no man can engage in intercourse with me and just intercourse and bring it about. That is also why oral cannot be performed on me.

It's so frustrating that men want to know all the details of a condition I have rather than accept that I don't want them to work on bringing me to orgasm.

Sorry, i do not understand how we hot here, this thrread was not not about society or men making women cum. Its a thread to see if people like the KINK: ORGASAM DENIAL. I do I know people who do... but siomply want to hear views of others. Lets not use threads to let off about any ol thing.

When you start a thread people don't necessarily fall in line and only talk about what you had in mind. There are almost always side trips. If you can't handle that it's going to be a bumpy ride for you here.

On topic which I also thought my last comment was, btw, I hate orgasm denial. I wouldn't want to make someone NOT come and I wouldn't want them to make me not come. It just isn't my thing to deny myself or my lover.

However, I do like the idea of coming on command. It's something I've been working on for a while now.

Back