Talia's campus fun (closed)

He came and came, her body felt so perfect. As he finished, he stayed in, and let her melt back into him. He wrapped his arms around her and savored the moment. They naturally transitioned from orgasmic ecstasy to tender holding.

“I know and I will get ready. I am starving. Just let me hold you though for a couple more seconds, just like this.” He softly kissed her shoulder
 
She snuggled into his arms and smiled.

Always

She purred as she turned her head some to give him more room to get to her neck.
 
He kissed and nuzzled a bit more. Just enjoying being. He loved wrapping her up, taking possession, if only for stolen moments.

He finally let go, and tossed on his pants commando, he was not planning on staying dressed long...
 
She watched him throw on his pants and winked snuggling deep down into the covers.

I'll be waiting...

When the food arrived the young man clearly didn't speak much English held a bottle out to him after he took the food pointed to the aluminum tray on the top of the third bag and said

Matches needed.
 
The language barrier was significant, ultimately Rick just grabbed the bill and paid cash plus tip.

Then the young man pointed to the tray, matches needed.

Matches needed, Rick didn’t understand, “Talia, do we have matches?” Why he needed them, he didn’t know.
 
Looks like we could be moving all this to the kitchen...

She said moving to stand in the doorway.

The mega sampler come with saganaki. It's an amazing Greek cheese that you prepare by setting it on fire briefly. It's really good I am sure you will like it.

She had no idea they would throw something like that into a sampler platter. This should be entertaining.
 
"Ohhh, Saganaki, of course" He loved the taste of the flaming cheese, but it had always been prepared by professionals, this should be interesting. Did she have have a fire extinquisher?

He looked up, her stunning naked form, looking back at him. His hunger raged for many things, but food first, looking her up and down, admiring all of her, he smiled, "EVERYTHING, looks amazing, let's eat beautiful"
 
She grabbed up the supplies for the saganaki and began to prepare to make it. Her grandmother had taught her long ago.

Go ahead and get everything ready I can handle this.
 
Rick found the wine glasses and poured the wine. He brought Talia hers and kissed her on the cheek. This hinted at a domestic aide, he didn’t know she had.

The spread was great, and he laid out the dishes.

“Ready when you are, beautiful”.
 
Rick found the wine glasses and poured the wine. He brought Talia hers and kissed her on the cheek. This hinted at a domestic aide, he didn’t know she had.

The spread was great, and he laid out the dishes.

“Ready when you are, beautiful”.
 
She stepped back as the flames jumped a little lid ready she carefully let the lid kill the flames as she quickly served up the fire cheese.

Let's eat
 
He laughed and smiled as she put on the flaming show. "Wow, that is impressive".

Everything looked and smelled delicious, he grabbed some bread and waited for the Greek delicacy.

"Yum, that looks terrific, I didn't realize how hungry I was" He looked forward to having a nice romantic dinner
 
I don't know alot about cooking but grandmother made sure my sister and I knew how to do that.

She smiled so lost in the moment classes and everything was gone from her mind
 
He watched her, as she seemed to reminisce. He rubbed her back and kissed her on her cheek. He took a sip of wine and ate some of the sampler trey, "Talia, so what is going on with your sister? does she have any idea that you were planning to try and see me?"
 
She and her girlfriend moved to New York City. I got the condo and she said have fun within reason. I got more of mom's Mediterranean fire and she got dad's practicality.

She shrugged
 
Rick laughed, “Yes, I love the fire...throwing myself into your flame” he winked. “But you two were close, what do you think she would say abou you and I seeing each other again?”

Rick knew he had hurt Talia before, but realized he was avoiding the real question, “Actually it doesn’t matter what she thinks, what do you think, what do you want?”
 
I want to have fun and I want that to include you in any... And every way possible.

She purred.

And as long as I am happy she would be happy for me I think.
 
"Seems fair" He had every intention to make her happy, how he would manage that without destroying his career would take effort, but he was committed. She was a woman of few words, so he put a piece of the still melted Saganaki on a piece of bread and fed it to his lover...
 
Taking a bite she purred smiling to him as she picked up a spoon full of pastichio to offer him
 
Mmmm, he took it in and swallowed her offering. That set the stage and the next 20 minutes consisted of them feeding each other their little feast. He was thirsty, but instead of drinking he looked at Talia and tipped his glass so that a small amount poured out and down her breast, he was quick and not a drop hit the floor as his mouth and tongue found and lapped up the liquid.

Well after the wine was gone, his tongue still played with and teased her nipple...
 
Arching back pressing her breast to his playful affections.

Mmm hungry again love?
 
Pouring the wine this time against her entire arched chest, he again licked her all up, "I could certainly eat one more course", he said and laughed
 
She looked at him a smile playing across her lips as she moved to pull him closer a taunt in his ear with a pouring on of her Mediterranean accent.

Prove it lover...
 
Still sitting in his chair he spun her around and grabbed her pulling her tight straddling him. He reached down between her legs, grabbing his cock, taking bringing it up to her opening, and then...

...with one hard thrust he impaled her...

"There"
 
She gasped at the urgent and almost rough action. Her hips bucked back hard on his next thrusts to give as intent as she took.

Yesss

She hissed.

Yes Rick...
 
Back
Top