Sister-in-law and Bro-in-law (Exclusive for rvplymates)

I began to chew and sucked on her erected nipples. The more she moaned to me, the harder I sucked, as if she has milk in her breasts. I sucked from left to right and back again. I felt that she thrusted her breasts down my throat, I would not resist Laura. I kissed around her erected nipples, and then to her neck and down to her breasts again.

We did not engage into sexual intercourse, but we did our foreplay on the couch. I laid her down onto the couch. As I kissed all over her body, caressing every inch of her body, then fondle her breast when she laid by my chest.

"Baby Laura, I know you married the wrong person, I will try to deal with the issue when I come back from the trip."

I lowered my palm down to cup her pussy, which was already wet. When I stroke my middle finger into her vagina, she moaned to me, calling out my name... Harold...

We kissed in passion as I finger fucked her. Then I lowered her onto the couch. With her legs apart, I went between her parted legs, directly I slid my finger out as I lowered my head and started to sucked and licked on her clits. Her hands on my head guiding me. I chewed on her clits, then sucked for her juice. When I rubbed my face against her forest, she reacted instantly and thrusted her pussy against my face, which I felt most intimate...

For the rest of the night, we were on the couch, I made her felt loved and intimate.

Morning came, I got up for shower and got the car ready.

When Laura was still on the couch under the sheets, I sat by her, touching her face.

"Laura, take care of yourself, I will be back very soon. If there is any problem, please call me."

I planted a soft kiss on her lips, as I lower my palm to touch her breasts again. Gently I fondled it, caused her nipples to grow erected. Then I got up and closed the door then left the house.
 
I moaned as you ministered to my nipples sucking and nipping at them. and sucked on her erected nipples. I was lost in the sensations you were causing and began to thrust my breasts deeper into your mouth. I felt you begin to kiss my nipples before you moved to my neck and than back to my breasts again.

I felt the wetness in my vagina and I wanted more from you. You laid me down on the couch and kissed my all over my body exciting me with your caresses. I wanted your hands to never stop fondling my breasts as I laid by your chest.

"Baby Laura, I know you married the wrong person, I will try to deal with the issue when I come back from the trip."

I looked up at you not wanted to say that there was nothing you could do about it. I moaned when your palm cupped my vagina and your finger entered my vagina. You began to stroke into me making me groan in pleasure as I called out, "Harold".

Passion rain though me as we kissed and your finger pounded into my vagina. I was wet when you lowered me to the couch. My legs were wide apart. I moaned loudly as I felt your mouth on my vagina. I moaned even louder as your mouth found my clit and you began to suck my juices. I felt your face against my sex and began to thrust my sex against it moaning loudly. After sex we fell asleep in each others arms

I woke up to the warm touch of your hand on my face and smiled at you as you told me, "Laura, take care of yourself, I will be back very soon. If there is any problem, please call me." I nodded my head before you kissed me and pressed your hand to my breasts again. I moaned as you fondled it. After that you left and I felt sad. I was going to miss you.
 
I drove down the road which was a few blocks away to pick up my colleague Vicky, she was a fresh graduate and she wore very practical outfits, but Vicky is young and pretty. We chatted in the car. We talked about the project and how we should proceed when we get there for the set up of all the computers.

It was smooth on the highway, so we reached "Ab Town" within 90 mins. We got to the venue. We started to work there till lunch. Vicky and I headed for quick lunch. Then we got back to work. There were some workmen who helped us to set up whole circuit. There was one guy who seemed to pay excess attention on Vicky.

"There seemed to be some complications with the set up, we might need to stay here till Thursday."

Soon we finished work and we checked into the hotel which was by the side of the venue. The hotel is quite new and safe, in the lift it required us to tap our room card before we can get to our floor. I got into my room and Vicky's room was just round the corner from mine.

I have known Vicky for a while, she joined the company for 4 months, so this was the first time we worked together. I am her senior, so I will teach her all that I know.

After dinner we got back to our own room. I took my clothes off and was about to take a shower, once I stepped under the strong shower water flow, I heard the door bell. Quickly I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed for the door. When I opened the door, I saw Vicky...

Back in the house, Kent was getting annoyed that Laura was not back. He waited in the house. Hoping that Laura will be back soon, and he planned to have a "Fun" time with her in bed...
 
Last edited:
I slipped on my robe and left the room and went to your door. I knocked on your door hard and smiled at you as you opened the door. "I have a problem in my room. I have no hot water. Is it the same over here in your room. If not, I was wondering if I could take a shower here."

I smiled at you waiting for your answer.
 
I was surprised to hear that there was no water in Vicky's room, at that moment when I was naked on top, I let her into my room first.

"Vicky, please come in, wait for a while, cause I need to take a shower first. Yes, you can use my shower, there is hot water in here, don't worry."

I let Vicky into my room, as I hurried into the bathroom to take my shower. When I finished showering, I came out in my boxer and tank top. I opened the door, saw her sitting on the sofa waiting.

"Please feel free to use the bathroom."

I switched on the television and started to watch the news.

Back in the house, Kent was a bit annoyed but he waited till morning, to see if Laura will be back or not.
 
Last edited:
I was relieved when you let me into your room. You were so kind and I didn't mind waiting for you to take your shower first. I watched you go into the bathroom and smiled thinking how nice you were. You didn't take long either. I smiled as you stood in front of me in your boxers and tank top. I looked into your eyes as you spoke to me.

"Please feel free to use the bathroom."

I thanked you and slipped into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the water making it hot and steamy in the room. I stood under the spray relaxing as it beat on my back before I grabbed the soap and began to wash myself. When I was done I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body before stepping out of the shower. I dried myself off and than pulled on my robe.

I stepped back into your room and said, "Thank you for letting me use your shower. She sat down beside him and asked, "Do you think I should go back to your brother and give him another chance or should I devorse him.
 
Vicky came out from the shower, as I was watching TV. We chatted for a while, then I suggested maybe is late, tomorrow we will have a long day, how about we call it for the night. Vicky stood and tried to leave the room. I walked her back to her room in my boxer and tank top. When we reached her door. I was about to leave, when she thanked me for using my shower.

"No problem, I should offer help to you. Is just using the shower, so no big deal. Sleep well, tomorrow see you at 7:30pm at breakfast, OK?

I turned and got back to my room.


In the house, Kent was masturbating in his bedroom, thought about what he would do when Laura gets back to the house. Kent shot his cum onto the bed sheets then fell asleep.
 
I sat down beside you and we talked for awhile. I realized I had married the wrong brother as you would not hurt me. I nodded my head when you suggested we go to bed and I thanked you for helping me. I smiled as you walked me to the room I was using. As you turned to leave I thank you for letting me use the shower.

You were so nice as you told me, "No problem, I should offer help to you. Is just using the shower, so no big deal. Sleep well, tomorrow see you at 7:30pm at breakfast, OK? I said yes and opened the door to the room you were letting me use and stepped in. As I got under the covers I thought I had married the wrong brother.
 
In the morning at the house, Kent woke up and saw that Laura was not back. So he continued with his day chores and wait for Laura to be back.

"I wonder when the woman will be back... When she comes back, I will have a good feast with her."


At the hotel, Harold woke up got dressed into work clothes, then went for breakfast. While making coffee, Harold got a call from Vicky, she said that she needed to be home, cause her Mum is in emergency unit. So Harold let her off.
 
Last edited:
I watched as you left the apartment and wondered why you had done that. I could easily sleep on the couch. Before I could ask what time you were coming back you had told me about breakfast and when I said yes you were already out the door. I woke up at 6 and got dressed as I knew you would be back soon. I started breakfast, made coffee and again thought how nice you were. I was putting the eggs and bacon on two plates when I heard the door open and close. I called out, "I have our breakfast ready as I poured the coffee in two cups and took out the milk. I was just sitting down when you entered the room.
 
In the house, Kent waited for Laura to be back. He was watching TV, when he heard the door open as he turned around, he saw Laura into the house.

"So now you come back to me! Let's have a good time then!

Kent got into the bedroom as Laura got inside.

Without pulling the drapes, he pushed Laura down into bed, pushed her tight against the bed, when he forced a hard kiss on her lips. Drilled his tongue into her mouth, forced her to kiss him back, he sucked on her tongue. Then his hands roamed around her body, to rip her top off, threw it out of the window. Then he started to play on her breasts, with her bra still on he fondled her breasts and pinched on her flaccid nipples. As he was still kissing her soft lips. He fondled her breasts, as he said to her...

"I will do whatever I like to you, don't think about leaving..."

As he lowered his head towards her already erected nipples, he unhooked her bra.

"See your nipples will not lie, they want me to suckle hard there..."

Instantly he suckled hard on her erected and hard nipples. Laura tried to push him off but no use...
 
I went willingly when you led me into the room. I could see your erection and I got excited knowing what was about to happen. You were so gentle as you laid me down on the bed and than laid down yourself. You hugged me tightly as your hands moved over my breasts. I pressed myself against your chest feeling safe with you. I moved my hand into your boxers and ran my hand up and down your shaft. It was warm and starting to grow bigger in my hand. I moaned as you kissed my neck and fondled my body.

I moaned as your mouth lowered onto my breast and you began to lick and suck my nipple. I moaned in pleasure as you sucked harder and ran your tongue over my nipple. I moaned even louder as you moved to my other nipple and sucked and licked that one. You began to move back and forth as I groaned in pleasure.

Suddenly you spoke, "Laura, I hope you like what I am doing to you." I groaned out, "I love what you are doing." I moaned louder as you continued to lick and suck my nipples. I reached for your huge cock and began to stroke it. Suddenly I felt the warm wetness of your cum in my hands. I had to smile when you said, "Sorry, Laura!" I giggled a bit and told you, "Don't be sorry that is what is suppose to happen. I felt so cherished as you hugged me tight.

After a while of hugging you told me, "Laura, next Monday I need to make a business trip with my colleague to town, I will be away for 5 days. I will make sure Kent will treat you well before I leave. I will have a good talk to him, so please don't worry." I looked at you and shook my head no, "It is not a good idea that you talk to him. He will know you are involved and he will be even more angry with me. Just let me stay here where I am safe."

We hugged each other for a long time and my nipples harden again and you began to suck them again. I moaned out my pleasure.
 
He suckled so hard, that was hurting Laura's nipples, he chewed on it then teething on it and sucked hard again. He then ripped off her panties, parting her legs wide, then without warning he drilled into her dry tunnel. Laura screamed out loud. Kent did not care but to ram into her hole hard and fast. Riding her when he had her legs on his chest. Thrust long and hard down her vagina. His hand squeezing her breasts tight. This happened for a long time. When he got a bit tired, he slid the cock out from her. But he would not let her off yet.

He pushed his slimmy cock down Laura's mouth.

"I need a good sucking, do it now, bitch!"

He rode down her throat, drilled all the way in, when he held her head pushing her head against his cock and riding into her. Kept rocking into her mouth. Until the moment when he needed to explode, he shot his cum out down her throat...

"Bitch, you did a good job. We are not over yet. Go take a shower and prepare for dinner now."
 
Laura cried out in pain as he chewed and sucked hard on her nipples. Tears filled her eyes as he ripped her panties off. She screamed loudly as he slammed into her dry vagina. She knew that Kent didn't care as he rammed into her hard and fast. His hands began to squeeze her breasts hard as he chewed on her nipples. She was relieved when he pulled out of her vagina. Her eyes opened wide as he pushed his cock into her mouth and told her, "I need a good sucking, do it now, bitch!"

Tears filled her eyes and slid down her face as he pounded his shaft down her throat. He did not let up as he continued to pound his cock deep into her throat. Finally he shot his cum down her throat making her gag as he growled at her, "Bitch, you did a good job. We are not over yet. Go take a shower and prepare for dinner now."

She didn't hesitate to climb out of bed and hurry to the bathroom. She grabbed mouth wash and kept using it until she did not taste his cum any more. She slipped into the shower and turned the water on so that it was nice and steamy and scrubbed her body. She washed quickly and got out of the shower and dried herself as she was afraid he would come into the bathroom. She wrapped a dry towel around her body and looked at the door. She knew she had to go back into the bedroom but did not want to.
 
Kent was waiting for Laura to come out again. He had more on his mind. He needed more from his wife, so he did not intend to stop.

He was masturbating in bed, waiting for Laura. He closed his eyes resting, when he heard Laura coming out from the bathroom.

"Laura, what takes you so long in there? I need you so much..."

He got into the bathroom, to have a quick wash, only with a towel over his lower body, he got into the bedroom again.
 
She had her hand on the door knob when suddenly she stopped. She did not want to go back to her husband. She was afraid he would take her again. After a few minutes she knew she had to leave the bathroom. She steel herself for what might happen.

She looked at him and thought he was asleep as his eyes were closed. She felt a wave of relief go through her and than she jumped as he suddenly spoke to her, "Laura, what takes you so long in there? I need you so much..."

She was about to tell him a lie that she had to go to the bathroom when he quickly passed by her. She quickly got into bed and turned onto her side and made believe she was sleeping. She heard him return to the bedroom so she made sure she had her eyes closed tightly hoping he would leave her alone because she was asleep.
 
Kent came out from the brief wash, with the towel wrapped around his waist. He saw Laura was laying in bed, as he proceeded into bed. He pulled off the sheets, then lowered his hands down to cup her breasts, ignoring if she was awake or asleep. He fondled her breasts. Playing on her nipples as he lowered his head toward her erected nipples. He chewed and sucked on it. He ripped her panties off instantly. When he suckled, he chewed hard on her erected and swollen nipples. As he parted her legs, instantly he drilled his finger into her wet pussy hole. He heard her moaned.

He threw his towel off, part her legs. As he rubbed his cock against her nipples, he played there. Watched Laura's reaction... He could not hold but to shoot his cum down her breasts. When he pressed against her. And started to kiss her all over. Drilled his tongue into her mouth, when I held his cock and penetrated into her womb hole... He thrusted in and out of her, he would not stop... For a long time, he penetrated into her....

He wants more than usual tonight...
 
She could hear Kent come out of the bathroom as she kept her eyes closed. She hoped he would think she was sleeping and would leave her alone. She felt his side of the bed bend a bend a bit from his weight. She was tense hoping he would turn away from her and go to sleep. She almost cried out in surprise as she felt the sheets fly away from her body. She held in a gasp as he played with her breast. She clenched her teeth played with her nipples. She could not stop a moan of pleasure as his warm wet mouth sucked at her nipple. She gasped as he tore off her panties and pressed his finger deep inside of her. He began to move his finger in and out of her making her moan with unwanted pleasure.

She almost sobbed as he parted her legs and rub his cock against her nipples. She could not stop the moans of pleasure that slipped out of her mouth. His huge hard shaft kept rubbing against her breasts making her moan even louder. She felt his warm cum spray her breasts as he pressed his body against her. His lips moved all over her as he forced his kisses on her. As he forced his tongue into her mouth she could feel his huge manhood press hard into her vagina. He began to thrust into her hard and fast. She thought he would not never stop as she moaned out from the unwanted pleasure.
 
All along Kent heard Laura's pleasurable moans, he knew that she liked what he did in her heart but was to shy to admit it. As he was entering into her, she moaned even louder. He pressed her tight into bed, as he thrust into her almost flooding vagina, she was so wet. Kent could not resist this type of welcoming message. He penetrated into her, fast and hard. Riding her all the way, his 8 inches item deep in her tunnel then slid it out and return, he would not allow her to go so easily.

He did not care if she is at her fertile period of not, he knew he has to shoot soon. With his hands cupping her breasts and pinching on the nipples. Played as he rode her. He pushed her down tight, as he let his load off, he shot himself into her vagina... After shooting, he pulled out his slimy cock and held it against her erected nipples, he rubbed his cum onto her nipples. When he watched her reaction...

Rubbing his wet cock all over her neck and face, Kent laughed out loud.

"I know you are just pretending to be timid, you longed for me to be inside you, right? No problem, I will be inside you every day and night. So you better be ready for me."

He would not stop, suddenly he grabbed his item, and rode her again. Thrusting in and out, fondling on her breasts...
 
Last edited:
Laura could not stop her moans of pleasure as Kent took her hard, deep and fast. She could feel how hard he was holding her on the bed as she moaned loud and long. She was lost in pleasure and was not worried about the fact she was in her fertile period of time. His hands were playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples. He was pounding into her harder, faster and deeper when suddenly her body stiffened and she came. She could feel his seed enter her body at the same time. She gasped as he pulled out and rubbed his shaft with some of his cum on her nipples. She moaned from the sensation of is cock against her nipples.

She looked at him confuses as he rubbed his wet cock over her neck and face as he laughed at her. She frowned as he told her, "I know you are just pretending to be timid, you longed for me to be inside you, right? No problem, I will be inside you every day and night. So you better be ready for me." She was about to tell him to get off of her when he slammed his shaft back into her. He pounded into her as he fondled her breasts.
 
"Don't deny it now, you wanted me all along."

Kent rammed into her again, this time much harder and faster... He rode her for another hour. Then he laid in bed, beside her. He hugged her tight. And played on her body parts, he moved down to her wet pussy, licked on her clits and finger fucked her again. He heard her moaned again... He licked and kissed onto her clits, drank her pussy juice. Drilled his tongue into her wet and warm tunnel.

With his hands pinched her nipples. The nipples felt so good hard, long and erected, instantly he sucked on her nipples. Kent wanted milk from the source...

He fondled her right breasts, as he suckled on the left nipples...

For the whole night, they did not sleep. Kent kept having fun with is WIFE in bed.
 
"Don't deny it now, you wanted me all along."

She could not answer him as he rammed into her again so hard that she lost her breath. She could hear her own moans as he pounded into her harder and faster. It went on forever and she could feel the wetness of her sex as he rode her over and over. She thought it would never end.

By the time he was done she was exhausted. He laid beside her hugging her tightly as he played with her body. She closed her eyes trying to rest when suddenly she felt his warm mouth on her vagina. She moaned loudly as his finger joined his mouth and he pounded them in and out of her vagina. She was moaning loudly as he forced more pleasure on her. Even his hot breath sent uncontrollable pleasure running through her body.

She cried out in pain filled pleasure as he pinched her nipples before drawing them into his mouth. She was wild with pleasure as he sucked on her nipples and fondle the breast that was not in his mouth. Her moans became louder and louder.

After a long while she was feeling exhausted as he continued to play with her body.
 
Kent did not want this to end so soon. It was in the middle of the night, both naked, he pulled her out of bed, led her out of the bedroom, dragged her into the house garden. He pulled her onto his lap, when her breasts were just at his mouth level. Feverishly, he suckled from her nipples, squeezing the other breasts as he sucked. Chewing and sucking hard on her nipples, when his other hand went down to play on her clits. Rubbing and kneading on her wet clits. He pushed her hands down to his cock, he thrusted his long and erected cock into her palm... When he parted her legs, lifted her a bit, as he positioned his cock, aiming into her secret hole... He pushed her butt down to ride down his cock when he started to thrust upwards. His sucking on her breasts became more intense, sucking from left to right. Thrusting himself into her pussy, when he laughed out.

When he kept pumping into her, he grabbed her tight, not wanting her to leave.
 
She was exhausted as he suddenly pulled her out of bed and dragged her to the garden. She opened her mouth to tell him she was exhausted as he pulled her onto his lap. She could feel his huge hard cock press against her vagina. She moaned out loudly as his warm wet mouth drew in her breast and began chewing, sucking and licking. She moaned loudly lost in pleasure. She was lost in unbelievable pleasure as he sucked her nipples. She was lost in wild pleasure as he began to play with her clits. Moans slipped out of mouth as his huge cock found its way into her hands. She rubbed and played with it as she slipped into wild pleasure and moaned even louder. After awhile she felt her legs being parted and felt the tip of his manhood pressing against the opening of her vagina. She moaned as his huge shaft slammed into her hard and deep as he continued to suck her breasts. Just before he grabbed her tightly she heard him laugh and wondered why briefly as the pleasure of his pounding made her moan loudly.
 
Kent continued with his sex mission, as he thrusted upwards into her hole. He grabbed her by the back tight, when he pumped into her and with her nipples in his mouth, being sucked and chewed. He would not let her off...

After a while, when he pulled his cock out from her hole. He pushed her down onto the sandy floor, he pushed her into all 4s, as he rammed his cock into her again, he rode her, thrusting and pumping hard in.

He got more wild, when the drilled his long and hard cock all the way into her from behind, with his hand smashing her breaks, as if he was squeezing a rubber ball.

"Don't tell me that you don't like it!" Kent said.

After a thorough riding into her, finally he stopped. Kent stood and dragged Larua from the ground. He hugged her tight and French kiss her again, drilling his tongue deep into her mouth, and sucking her tongue. Ask he had his hands down cupping her pussy, he finger fucked her as they were engaged into a hot wet kiss. He could feel Laura moaning in his mouth, when he drilled his finger and out of her pussy hole.
 
Back
Top