Wanted: Anyone dead or alive looking for a chat

Like this? :D

funny-picture-9979524974.jpg

I love that!!!
I should use that for my AV !!

L'enchantement est le mien :kiss:

So how are these beach walks with tall, dark, and handsome/beautiful coming along?

It's been sandy business. The tide comes and goes and everyone's been handsomely/beautifully generous with their commitment to conversation. :heart:

I'm enthralled by the fact that you're not prejudiced against the dead. Let's chat.

Sit here with me and we'll chat.

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTvGQRNksyQUexJVoItLnodNtWDOOEw7CtVo1fuP27GVwB9viu

Dead here, very dead. But would love it if someone arose me from 6 feet under. Kinda lonely down here. And I don't like the bugs. I need my space ;)

Sit here with me and we'll chat.

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTvGQRNksyQUexJVoItLnodNtWDOOEw7CtVo1fuP27GVwB9viu

Isn't that a yoga position? Now I have to say something brilliant.

I'm enthralled by the fact that you're not prejudiced against the dead. Let's chat.

Yeah, I've been rethinking that one lately. I'm not ready to get visits from undead girls coming through my tv.

Although I'd be careful if I were you, you know being named Cabeza and all. You might attract too many zombies. Oh plus they'd probably wanna tap that ass since it's right there out in the open.

Dead here, very dead. But would love it if someone arose me from 6 feet under. Kinda lonely down here. And I don't like the bugs. I need my space ;)

I don't know if you'd like to come back up to this crowded surface. Perhaps have someone join you down under where it's a bit more private, reserved with more than enough room to roll around.

Maybe we'll have to call in the exterminators or ghost busters just for kicks. We'll have a brief party and send them on their way although they do have a habit of leaving a trail.

Relaxing to your theme song btw. :rose:

Isn't that a yoga position? Now I have to say something brilliant.

*goes and searches the net*

Yeah, I've been rethinking that one lately. I'm not ready to get visits from undead girls coming through my tv.

Although I'd be careful if I were you, you know being named Cabeza and all. You might attract too many zombies. Oh plus they'd probably wanna tap that ass since it's right there out in the open.

Most of the people (guys) who respond to my ass pic might as well be zombies, considering the (lack of) eloquence in their PMs.

I suppose I shoulda changed my av before I replied. OTOH, I am currently alive... that counts for something, right?

Y'all are stretching my Spanish. I just knew it meant "head", which seemed appropriate for Lit!

Of course thank you- the warmth of the sun will do me some good :)

Do I see the start of something here? ;):heart:

Most of the people (guys) who respond to my ass pic might as well be zombies, considering the (lack of) eloquence in their PMs.

I suppose I shoulda changed my av before I replied. OTOH, I am currently alive... that counts for something, right?

If only there were a way to make a zombie ward for your bum or rather inbox. Even if you weren't alive don't tell me, I can't handle horror like I used to.

Random question, does your inbox capacity increase when you reach a certain number of posts?

Do I see the start of something here? ;):heart:

If only there were a way to make a zombie ward for your bum or rather inbox. Even if you weren't alive don't tell me, I can't handle horror like I used to.

Random question, does your inbox capacity increase when you reach a certain number of posts?

AFAIK, no, there's no change in inbox capacity, and I've been a member for a long time. But I don't get that many PMs, so ???

Maybe it matters that I am, in fact, alive?

Back