Dear X:

Dear Grace and Misty,

Talk "love you" some more please, it's helping me wake up. :D

Dino.

~~~

Dear Grace,

Whatever happens, you have a woman who loves you right behind you...or to the left of you, and your friends supporting you all the way. :)

Dino.
 
Dear Real Estate Agent,

Thank you for not getting bitchy when, for the second time, I did not move to the apartment we looked at twice. You've been helpful in providing me information that made me realize I should just stay on in this apartment for a while until the market settles down. I wish there was a way I could pay you for that information in hard cash--but how do we do that without 1) you feeling gypped or 2) me feeling overcharged?

I've passed your business card on to my friend who is looking to buy a condo in the area, and to another friend who has just moved here and is looking for a place to live. Hopefully at least one of them will use your services in a way that compensates you for your time and work all around.

Wanton W.
 
Dear Son;

Thank you, thank you, thank you for agreeing, however reluctantly to move into those apartments on your own. I know it's really scary and you'd rather not live in "the city", but it is the best thing for you.

Sincerely,

Glynndah
 
Dear Björk,

The packaging of your new cd is really wicked, but I have to ask- why the sticker? That's gonna cause some problems.

- A geek
 
C.

You know that stupid son of a bitch still loves you? That's what is really hurting him the most right now. He'd never actually admit it but there's a big part of him that still wants you. All he really wants is an explanation.

I guess he wasn't important enough to you to deserve that, was he?
 
Dear rain,

Please keep on falling until morning comes. I love sleeping while it rains, I sleep like the dead listening to that rhythmic sound. :D

Dino.

~~~

Dear J,

Don't you dare sneak in my room to check on the birds tonight! If I find you asleep next to me in the morning, I'll kick your ass. I swear to God, I will.

Your dearest sleepy roommate.
 
FatDino said:
Dear rain,

Please keep on falling until morning comes. I love sleeping while it rains, I sleep like the dead listening to that rhythmic sound. :D

Dino.

Ditto. :)
 
Dear Dino,

Quit worrying about what she has planned for you, i promise it wont be as bad as the scenarios going through your head.

*mwah*

-N

ps. i'd like a report in my pm inbox or my gmail inbox, thank you ;)

~~~

Dear Exam Invigilators,

that snoring lump hunched over the desk will be me.

Grace

~~~

Dear Zofia,

I may just be tempted to write lesbian porn for my exam, please mark me well.

N
 
Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear cheeky moo,

when i have the chance to gather them :p

*kissies ;)*

N
Dear Grace,

Just keep in mind how crazy I am about a particular spiky-haired, okay? ;)

Dino.
 
FatDino said:
Dear Grace,

Just keep in mind how crazy I am about a particular spiky-haired, okay? ;)

Dino.

Dear not-so-fat Dino,

Stop asking for pictures of me. *raises eyebrow*

Gracie
 
Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear not-so-fat Dino,

Stop asking for pictures of me. *raises eyebrow*

Gracie
Dear "gold star",

It's not like I haven't seen your face. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about someone that can make me swoon silly. *swoon* See? Just thinking of that person has THIS effect on me.

Dino.
 
Dear World:

Fuck off and leave me alone.

H

--

Dear Mark:

Baby, I love you, but please, stop blaming yourself for stuff you can't change, its really starting to wind me up and I hate that. I know you hate the fact we can't live together atm, but please, please stop apologising for it.

I love you xxx

H
 
FatDino said:
Dear "gold star",

It's not like I haven't seen your face. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about someone that can make me swoon silly. *swoon* See? Just thinking of that person has THIS effect on me.

Dino.

Dear noodle queeR,

You're making my woman jealous for no reason. Stop it. Now :p.

I will see what i can do tomorrow :)

-Object of jealousy :D
 
Back
Top