What's for dinner?

Roast duck with chinese duck sauce, quinoa and chinese vegetables.

Cheated and bought the duck from the chinese restaurant we go to... they do wonderful roast duck and chinese roast pork

a9afc3813ec4d2ddddb3182f086df99a,1200,900,0,0.jpg
 
Denny

Simple meal for simple people. Warmed over tenderloin sandwiches from yesterday's lunch out for SUPPER.
 
Cod fillet with olive oil & white wine, broccoli with lemon butter and a few baked french fries. Dessert was vanilla ice cream with homemade spiced peach butter for topping.
 
Chicken marinated in soy sauce, mixed with some union, served on ramen noodles.

Was a little too savory. Should be more careful with the soy sauce next time.
 
I ate barbecue chicken wings while watching the Mayweather Mcgregor fight last night.
 
Pounded and maple brined grilled chicken breast, cucumber salad (salted and drained cucumber slices in a sauce of sour cream and mayo with cider vinegar), and baked potatoes.
 
Sausage links and patties cooked in sauce for a couple of hours served over pasta.
 
Oven roasted chicken, sliced polenta served with grated cheese and sundried tomato pesto, and homemade banana bread for dessert.
 
My better half and I stuffed ourselves at supper last night, went to a steak house. for tonight we talked about having the plate of cheese/bacon fries we brought home. Perhaps with a side of tomatoes. Slice the 'maters up and sprinkle with coarse salt. Re-heat the fries in a frying pan.

If I have room I'll probably have dates for dessert, She'll probably have yogurt.
 
Brinner - Whole wheat pancakes with spiced peach butter, raspberry jam or maple syrup, maple apple chicken sausage, and eggs.
 
I always made strawberry butter and swapped with a friend who did peach butter.

I really miss the orchards!

PA peaches are pretty nice. I'll be doing apple butter this weekend from my own trees.

Dinner tonight will be BBQ meatloaf burgers with sharp cheddar cheese and oven roasted summer squash with seasoned salt.
 
Back
Top