Things a sub should NEVER say to her Dom

"Get it yourself, I'm a bit tied up"

"Oh, did you finish the laundry yet."

"Remember, it your turn to do the dishes Mistress"

Red

lilredwolph said:
"your in deep shit when the UPS guy shows up with my strap on you little pillow biter"

"pull my finger"

How about,..."Ok big guy do your thing,...just remember,...you said I could use my new toy on you after you finish!"

(Oh, those wands DO, make a difference) :D :rose:

looking around the room, side to side when you spot what you were looking for on the head of the bed a roll of toliet paper you reach up and grab it then proceed to blow your nose right in the middle of his down stroke.

whistle the theme from my 3 sons

quietly sing ANY song from the wizard of oz (use a munchin voice)

ask "are you a good witch or a bad witch?"

spin around and yell "auntie EM it's a twister"

humming any basically any song from west side story but "i fell pretty" works well

notice that he has trimmed his pubic area "tell him REAL men use a weed wacker"

wear pearls and call him Ward and refuse to do anything unless he calls you June

ask "if you had to pick would you be with marianne or ginger?" (if he says mrs. howell get the hell out of there fast and don't look back)

adding a few more -

talk like the adults on the Peanuts Wha WHaaa Wha wha Wha

"this is what i get for having a boy do a mans job"

Last edited:
Re: Red

artful said:

How about,..."Ok big guy do your thing,...just remember,...you said I could use my new toy on you after you finish!"

(Oh, those wands DO, make a difference) :D :rose:
hmmm well uhhh.. all I KNOW IS THAT COMMUNICATION IS very VERY IMPORTANT TO THE Dom.and uh well..my Master has me well-trained in that area already ..I cant remember saying anything that i shouldnot have but I can remember NOT SAYING THINGS THAT I should which I am guessing is just as important..when You are 1st getting to know all your intimate secrets about one another,mASTERS NEED to know from their subs such little trivial things as what REALLY REALLY feels good or will make us cum buckets!! hehe:devil:

Re: Re: Red

Artful's dream said:

hmmm well uhhh.. all I KNOW IS THAT COMMUNICATION IS very VERY IMPORTANT TO THE Dom.and uh well..my Master has me well-trained in that area already ..I cant remember saying anything that i shouldnot have but I can remember NOT SAYING THINGS THAT I should which I am guessing is just as important..when You are 1st getting to know all your intimate secrets about one another,mASTERS NEED to know from their subs such little trivial things as what REALLY REALLY feels good or will make us cum buckets!! hehe:devil:

Whew,...just emptied the LAST bucket today baby.
:rose: :devil:

Re: Re: Re: Red

artful said:

Whew,...just emptied the LAST bucket today baby.
:rose: :devil:
and you have only YOURSELF TO BLAME FOR MY willing submissiveness in filling them my love.. hehe WEG:devil:

things I NEVER said

artful said:
I came all the way from Michigan to Arkansas for THAT?

(next stroke):

"WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"!!!

"RED,...FUCKING RED, RED-RED-RED, "RED gawdammitt"
ROFLMFAO@my Master for telling on me!! yes I admit i said red ok? but if some people(uhmm respectfully known as Master) wouldnt of bit my damn right tit so hard then maybe , just maybe I wouldnt of had to use my safe word lol..
anyways things I DIDNT say but could've ..
no you FEED THE DAMN DUCKS THE BREAD:D ...
"What! You expect ME to wade through that water!! (our hotel room was flooded by the bathroom after a heavy downpour)
Get your own damn cigarettes what do you think I AM,YOUR SLAVE? :D :rose:

To clarify

Artful's dream said:

ROFLMFAO@my Master for telling on me!! yes I admit i said red ok? but if some people(uhmm respectfully known as Master) wouldnt of bit my damn right tit so hard then maybe , just maybe I wouldnt of had to use my safe word lol..
anyways things I DIDNT say but could've ..
no you FEED THE DAMN DUCKS THE BREAD:D ...
"What! You expect ME to wade through that water!! (our hotel room was flooded by the bathroom after a heavy downpour)
Get your own damn cigarettes what do you think I AM,YOUR SLAVE? :D :rose:

There was an extensive downpour of rain, (FLOOD CONDITIONS), prior to our returning to the motel room late that night.

The water came in at FLOOR level near, or at, the bathroom. It was to be our last night, and when we arrived back, LATE that night, I called the front desk and asked the clerk to send someone to mop it up.

She started with,..."Well,...we don't have anyone to send right NOW,...let me transfer you to ANOTHER room." *chuckle*

No fucking way, I was NOT gonna spend two hours of packing and unpacking, of our last night together, just because of a little soaked carpet near the bathroom.

Earlier in the day,...we had walked in the rain, and fed the ducks at a park, so we were fully acclimated to handling a little more WETNESS.

Needless to say,...the clerk sent a man to mop and vacuum up the water as best he could,...then Dream started manufacturing WETNESS that I truly loved.

"But i don't WAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA!" When i said that, it definately didn't go over well >.<.

"yeah, so about that penis enlargement brochure...." *giggles*

Male sub to Mistress:

Have you gained weight?

Just because i let You fuck me does not make You the man.

Can't You baby me for once.

Helena :rose:

Goddess Helena said:
Male sub to Mistress:

Have you gained weight?

it is revived!!

Goddess Helena said:
Male sub to Mistress:

Have you gained weight?

LOL

Eb:D

Never call an angry Mistress "baby".

Never refer to Mistress as a "girlie".
Not even to your friends.
Not even if she refers to herself that way.

Never pout at an angry Mistress.

Never ask if Mistress is sure She knows what She is doing.

Never slap Mistress on the ass and tell Her to get moving.

Goddess Helena said:
Never call an angry Mistress "baby".

Never refer to Mistress as a "girlie".
Not even to your friends.
Not even if she refers to herself that way.

Never pout at an angry Mistress.

Never ask if Mistress is sure She knows what She is doing.

Never slap Mistress on the ass and tell Her to get moving.

Yep, and never ask Mistress "Who's your Daddy?"

Ebonyfire said:
Yep, and never ask Mistress "Who's your Daddy?"

LOL

Too true, Ebony.

Never point out that Mistress is getting grey hair.

Never ask while playing if Mistress has a plan.

Never offer to show Mistress how to use a toy.

Back