Talia's campus fun (closed)

That you won't be able to. Hell you almost gave the limo driver a show last year... Remember

She laughed a little
 
“And your telling me you didn’t like it?” He gave her a little hug and began nibbling again at her neck “You don’t want me to kiss you?” He felt playful, his body once again becoming consumed with lust
 
Oh I loved it till you backed off.

She purred.

And I always think I will love you kissing me. Or whatever other ideas we can come up with.
 
Rick had let his mind drift back to that limo ride, one thing had lead to another and he had been tempted to consummate their relationship that day. She had looked gorgeous, in her sexy slinky dress, he in black tie, all he had wanted to do was slide that dress up over her hips and play. He had pulled back a the last minute, realizing the implications of his lust and leaving her wondering...once again. He needed to say something, he wanted to be fair to her, not dissappoint her agan.

"Talia, I promise I am not going to pull away this time...but you do understand, that for at least a while, no one can know, it would probably end my career at the University...do you really want me like this, having my heart and passion...but our relationship in the shadows..."

She felt incredible in his arms, his body enveloping hers, he slid his hands up and down her, petting her...but what he was asking for felt unfair even to him. He didn't love his fiancee, Talia knew this, but still, she knew he did have to go back to her at times and that was a lot to ask...he hoped she had thought about this...knew what this life would be like...at least for a while...even he didn't know how long
 
I know we have to hide and that's fine. It will make it more... Fun.

She smiled snugging
 
Rick wasn't sure that fun was the word, but he was glad she was not the one running away this time.

Enough serious talk, he brushed her hair aside, and began to attack her neck again, with the arm underneath her, he reached down to tickle her inner thighs, and with the hand resting on top of her he fondled her breasts and teased her nipples.

"Now, what would you like to do for dinner?"
 
Honestly that little Greek place on Lotus near the antique stores.

She pressed her body against his groping hand.
 
In the position they were in, Rick’s cock, once again hardening, and pressed against Talia’s firm ass, as they spooned, he chuckled at her choice. He knew she was not in to that, but the idea of taking her right now, in this position was appealing.

“The Greek place is fine my love, would you like to go now?”
 
Reaching for the phone she was perfectly comfortable there with him.

I could see if they would deliver something?

She wriggled back against him her other hand reaching to place that firmness she felt against her more between her legs curious if they could go again like that.
 
He hoped they delivered, he didn’t want to leave her bed.

Phone in one hand, he felt her other slender hand find and grip his hardness, “mmmmm”

Her body wriggling, he brought his hand and slid it under her upper thigh lifting it. Their minds were in synch, and he gently pushed his hips forward th help her in guiding him to their desired destination,
 
A soft gasp as she felt him enter her once more. Biting back any other noise as she spoke with the manager and arranged the delivery of a massive sampler platter and two meals and a bottle of wine. She just pressed back and smiled as she hung up the phone.

You have maybe an hour... So what you gonna do?
 
He let his actions answer her question. They were in a spooning position. The arm wrapped beneath her, extended its hand to grasp her breast. Taking his other forearm, he crooked it under the knee of her upper leg raising and spreading her for his ease of access. Lastly, he thusly inside her, and as he felt her body respond, he sunk his teeth into her neck in a soft bite
 
A whimper of sheer pleasure.

More


Her head tossed back against him trying to give him more access to her neck pressing her breast forward which caused her hips to curl back more giving him better angle as well.
 
Nibbling, nuzzling and kissing her neck, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger until it was razor sharp, all while firmly gripping and spreading her inner thigh, his pistoned in and out. She felt the breathy moan

Yess, Oh yessss
 
She kept her hips rolled back as her body moved against his hand her own voice simply breathy purrs and gasps.

Yes lover...
 
He slid down to more directly and deeply enter her. He let go of her thigh and she held it in place, while he grasped and played with her other breast.

Now making long, slow and deep thrusts he took her. Her naked back pressed against his broad, manly chest, he kissed up and down her neck, kissing, licking and nibbling.

He felt a bit emotional, he was so happy to be here. "I do love you Talia, love you like no other, god I missed you, don't ever doubt that".
 
Last edited:
Things got a tad serious but it didn't fully register with her... Yet. She had suspected things would be casual sex and the fun of sneaking around and finally getting to go all the way whenever they wanted to. His words were dancing around in a currently empty logical recess waiting till the light of day as she gasped at his slow intent thrusts while they waited for their food.
 
He didn’t know why he had gone there, most likely the sharp contrast between this, and the lack of feeling he had when servicing his meal ticket. There was also guilt, he was cheating, and he had no intention of stopping. He conseidered himself a good guy, had he needed to justify his actions to himself, why he was here, with his wanton cock driving into this beautiful young woman.

Unfortunately, he couldn’t unsay the words, the best he could do was be quiet and enjoy, let it pass, perhaps be forgotten. She seemed to want it light, perhaps even enjoy the sneaking around? Fair enough, so would he, he parked the emotional justification and focused in on the carnal pleasure.

Pinching her nipples, he increased the power and intensity of his thrusts.
 
A growled passion as she ground back against him. It's not that she would have a problem with love just she didn't really hear him.

Yesss
 
Her body pressed against his, he began running his hands up and down her breasts, stomach, and inner thighs. Their bodies entwined they moved as one.

Craining his shoulders and neck around, he wanted more. Grabbing the side of her head he turned it toward him, “Kiss me Talia”
 
A whimpered nod she pressed into the kiss wanting so much more of him. Her mind a blur with pleasure and fantasy as she ground back more and more against him growing closer once more to that volcanic bliss or orgasm.
 
He could feel the increasing intensity in her body’s response to his thrusts, the hunger in her kiss, he knew sh was close. So was he. So wonderfully tight, she strangled him in pleasure. She was an amazing instrument, and his pro elite to be the musician.

As he kissed her, she felt his fingers inside her lips, finding her clit, peaking out from its hood. He massaged her, increasing the intensity steadily, he kissed her passionately, and his other hand played up and down her taught, tight, gorgeous body.

He whispered, his voice thick with desire, “It’s okay baby, release yourself to me, let me feel you...cummmm...”
 
Last edited:
One final gasp into their kissing as her body trembled shaking against him

Yesss...

A gasped word fell from her.
 
His hands tightened onto her breast and firmly gripped her inner thigh, releasing her little swollen button in the process. Holding her tight, driving in one last time, he spasmed, and felt the sublime satisfaction of total body release...
 
She pressed back against him as best she could needing to feel something in the bombardment of orgasm as she whimpered

Rick...

Sinking more against him and the bed once they were through the battering electricity of orgasm she smiled.

We might want to be ready to answer the door soon... at last one of us.
 
Back
Top