Blood War ~Closed~

Dracula said "you know I can never get enough of my beautiful brides. He ran his hands up to her tits. Groping them rolling her hard nipples between his fingers. Lightly tugging on the hardened peaks. He said "tell me who you belong to Luciana. Who does your body belong to to serve and bring eternal pleasure too.
 
Luciana moaned out as she soon smiled at Dracula. "Mmmm I belong to you."she said. Pulling him up into a hot kiss as she was still riding him. Bella began to moaned though now she was facing Dracula again. Wanting to know who this man was. Luciana soon rolled them over so that Dracula was on top. "Mmm I love the way you fuck my pussy."sh said.
 
Dracula smirked down at his bride. Continued to fuck her hard and fast. Kissing and nipping at her neck. His fangs grazing her sensitive skin. Teasing but never piercing her. The bed creaking in protest as he fucked her with a strength no human could. While he knew Brie would feel the undworldly pleasure Luciana was feeling as he hit her deepest most sensitive spots.
 
Bella began to moaned louder the same as Luciana. Staring at his face as if he was on top of her. Wanting to truly know who this man was. "Why don't you speak?"she asked. Luciana began to dig her nails into his back, as he went even deeper.

Kayla could hear the two which made doing research hard. Though curious as she walked over and peeked in. In awe at the hot session that was happening. Though feeling jealous as she wanted attention too.
 
Dracula continued to fuck Luciana hard and faster. Eventually cumming hard as he pulled out of her used pussy. His cock glistening with his and Luciana's juices. Sensing Kayla at the door. He turned to face her and said " there is no need to hide in the corner my kayla. Come and join us you are my bride as well. You deserve the pleasure of serving your master as Luciana does."
 
Kayla blushed as she walked into the room. Sitting down on the bed as Luciana sat up smiling. Getting behind Kayla as Dracula was in front of them. "True, Kayla does deserve the pleasure."said Luciana.
 
Dracula tilted Kayla's headup to look in his eyes. Leaning down to kiss her deeply. Slowly working g down to her neck. His hands working on her buttons.
 
Kayla held Dracula's face as they kissed. Wasn't long before her blouse was open. Luciana helped Dracula take it off as Kayla was now bare from the waist up.
 
Dracula continued to kiss down. Slowly working g his way to the valley of her breasts. Sucking and lightly biting each of her nipples. Looking up at her he said "who do you belong to with every fiber of your being." Unbuttoning her jeans as he slipped his hand down them to touch her pussy.
 
Kayla moaned out as he began to tease her. "You...I belong to you."she said. He could see that she was ready for good fuck. Luciana smirked as she began to tease Kayla by pinching her nipples.
 
Dracula pulled her pants and panties down. Leaving her as bare as Luciana. He in one powerful stroke slid his cock deep into her pussy. Fucking her with slow hard thrusts. Pulling all the way out before slaming back in. HE gripped the back of Luciana's head pulling her into a hot kiss. his other hand teasing her pussy while he fucked Kayla.
 
Kayla moaned as she began to be fucked. Luciana soon broke the kiss before kissing Kayla. Pinching her nipples more before she began to play with Kayla's clit.
 
Dracula continued to fuck Kayla hard and deep. He kissed her neck grazing it with his fangs. When she was on the verge of cumming he bit down hard. Feeding from her blood. The bite only serving to add to the pleasure.
 
Kayla screamed out as she came hard. Luciana laid her down on the bed and covered her up. "Time we sleep my master."she said. Giving Dracula a kiss before laying down.
 
Dracula nodded and said "of crouse my luciana. Kissing her one last time before he laid with his brides. Resting hidden away from the daylight."


The next morning Bella would notice that Frank was not in clase. A first for him. Since he never missed a class she was lecturing in. One face would stick out to her though. The man from Italy watching her give her lecture about the preparation of her next assignment. Leaving the lecture hall before its conclusion.
 
Bella did find it strange that Frank was a no show and was going to have someone check on him. Her next assignment was in Greece, explaining they were pairing with a team who was working on site that was promising. Noticing the man, though waited until her lecture was over and her class was gone. "And how did you know where to fine me."she said.
 
The man lit a cigeratte taking a long drag from it and said "your not hard to track down. Once I figured out you where from the states and learned who had sent your team it was easy to find this college. I knew I would run into you eventually." The man gave off a tired aura. One like he was just waiting for things to end. He said "and If I was able to find you. I know that thing can't be far away. Greece is your next destination right? Im going with you. If I watch you surely it will show up and I can kill it."
 
Bella stared at the man before she cleaned up her things. "What thing? All I know whatever was buried there was tied to a family in Romania."she said. Grabbing her bag before walking closer to the man. "Look it wasn't my intention to release whatever got out but I had a job to do. By the looks of it someone tried tomb robbing the place and got killed."she said.
 
The man took another drag of his cigarette and said "no body was ever found at the scene of the crime. I have a feeling that grave robber might be closer than you think." He said "what do you know about your ancestors?"
 
"True ans that Im Italian...what do my ancestors have to do with this. Look i have to pack as my flight leaves tomorow."she said. Just wanting some answers for once.
 
The man said "all you need to know girl is that you are now a target. He will come for you. He will promise you eternal youth and pleasure. You must not give in. if you do if he claims you. You wont be human anymore." The man left a sorrowful look on his face. Like he was remembering something terrible from his past. He said "if you really want to know what is after you. Research vlad the impaler."
 
Bella took note but wanted to know. Heading home and began to research though froze at an image of the man. That is who she has been seeing in a dream. Turning in early as her flight left in the early in the morning.
 
That night Dracula awoke first. Looking out at the moon. He could feel Bella sleeping through there link. When Kayla awoke he said "Bella is leaving g where is she going?"
 
Kayla soon woke up and rubbed her eyes. "She is heading to Greece....why?"she asked. Crawling out of thr bed as she wrapped her naked body with a blanket.
 
Dracula retrieved Kayla's clothes for her. Giving her a loving kiss as he said "I can feel it through our bond Bella met someone that will try to hurt us. Try to keep her away from you and I. We won't follow her instead we will increase our kind. You and Luciana will pick those you want to become our children of the night. We will change them. They will be able to protect Bella from that man. They won't be actual children just those that we make like us that I don't take as a bride." Knowing she would probably feel guilty feeding from a child. Plus immortal children were hard to control.
 
Back
Top