Misquote the person above you AGAIN

Mama, the day is not too warm, and leaves are falling. Can I have my security blanket back?
Forgot your mittens, did you? Just wait till the laundry is done. And put your diaper back on.
 
:cattail: Don't stop! Whatever you do, don't stop that! More! More!
When the Broadway show featuring the song BLUE SKIES first opened in 1926, the lead soprano had to perform 23 encores. She forgot the lyrics the last time so Irving Berlin sang it from his front-row seat. I can't go on that long. How about if you just put me on replay?
 
Don't know much about history.
Don't know much theology.
Don't know much abstract algebra.
Don't know what a slide rule is for.
A slide rule is great for stirring coffee from a safe distance.
The rest only get in the way.
More coffee?
 
Damn that Georgie Washington! How are you supposed to know how to treat the slaves when you grow up to fables about cherry-tree molesters?
Treat your slaves as you would your children. Beat them regularly and sell them down the river if they misbehave.
 
When and how did you lose your wisdom teeth?
All at once, in the welfare dental unit of what's now Zuckerberg General Hospital. They loaded me with opioids, yanked the fuckers, and put me on the city bus back home to the ghetto. Too bad blogs were not yet invented.
 
All at once, in the welfare dental unit of what's now Zuckerberg General Hospital. They loaded me with opioids, yanked the fuckers, and put me on the city bus back home to the ghetto. Too bad blogs were not yet invented.

They fucked the wankers. Lucky guys!
 
Now, now. You too can avoid human entanglement by simply spending more time at home with your pet porcupines, jerking off and cuddling. It works with warthogs too!
As Wonder Warthog (freed from his disguise as mild-mannered reporter Philbert Desanex) said when luscious naked Laris Lang laughed at his little wiggly piggly penis, "I CAN STILL USE MY SNOUT!" The result was tragic.
 
Back
Top