What did you accomplish today?

I finally got all the veggies cut and the meat browned for the stew tonight...My to do list has been cleared.
 
Surprisingly, I finished editing Pt. 10 and submitted it today...albeit a week late.
 
Got my work done & took my right mirror off my new F-Pace when backing out of the garage

L:rose:
 
Got my work done & took my right mirror off my new F-Pace when backing out of the garage

L:rose:

Hmmm wonder if that's why they put those warning object may be closer than they appear stickers on mirrors.....
 
Did it

Took grand=baby girl for a 1 hour buggy ride so my daughter-in-law could get a break. Sweet baby!
 
Tsa

Flew across the country, even after being detained because my outfit was to revealing and being forced to change clothes ... F the police... in this case TSA is the police

Complete Nazi idiots; nobody could be dumber than these idiots. Goddam fat dykes searched my GF,who is a 72 y o granny as she sat in wheelchair. A thorough patdown.
 
A to-do list the size of China...I cannot believe so much got done...but relieved...

Am achy now though...
 
I sat in class, AND I folded some laundry. That in my books is productive :D
 
I managed to drag all the trash cans, recycling bins, yard stuff and other things
that could have flown away in outter bands of Hurricane Matthew winds back out where they belong.

Got up early to bake some stuff for the freezer & also managed to get dishes done & put away too.

time for a break :eek:
 
Caught up on e/mails, UPS has been here , couple of appointments made, work for the day is done done done......

Now I just need to eat something.
 
Not as much as I'd like to have but it's the Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend so what the hell

L:rose:
 
Lots and lots of momming, and I didn't disinherit a single one!

I would kill for Mexican food and strawberry margaritas right now.
 
I accomplished way too much for just one day .
BONUS = I didn't reach out and smack the crap out of one lady who wasted 3 hours and a good chunk of my gas tank not helping a disabled veteran family this morning.

The Superhero Run event we had this afternoon / evening went smoothly. I took photos and cheered. I got to meet one of my long time Lit / military veteran friends and his wife who came to cheer the kids on. Our favorite restaurant made space for my 25 people and their therapy dogs for our post run party even tho they had 2 other events going on at the same time. They were cool with me helping our waitress where I could. I cleaned tables, grabbed drinks and even got water buckets for the dogs.

Damn I'm tired!!! But it turned into a much better day then it started.
 
Successfully made a cup of coffee. I think I will claim "victory" for the day take the rest of the day off.
 
Woke up early and did something on the to do list for my beautiful wife.
 
Back
Top