Medical Conference

Melody was fully inspired while taking his cock. He had often thought about her ability to do
this and experiencing it proved to be a wonderous sensation. There was the softness of her lips
contrasting with her muscular constrictions that quickly moved him into a lust-filled trance. He
wanted desperately to hold off. His chance came when Melody moved her legs near his left
side. His hand smoothed over her warm butt. It took but a few seconds to locate her tiny
spot. He quickly circled over her nub. There was a bit of relief in his nervous system as his
attention had been diverted.

"Yes, yes, take it Melody. You want that cock don't you?"

Immediately, she intensified her efforts. He could feel the desire to see this to a conclusion.
Her shoulders appeared hunched as her head made slow bobbing motions but the real
sight were those wonderous tits! The nearest one hung down swaying ever so lightly with
her nipple swollen! He pressed his finger lightly. It was too late. Will's cock shot off!

Precisely why she had moved toward his hand can not be understood. As soon as she was in
range Will's hand rested on her bottom. He often fingered her pussy at such times but not now.
He touched her ass, circling it before pressing firmly! Melody knew enough to act quickly
and be resourceful! Using more head movement and twisting slightly she diverted his
attention. Her fingers tighten her grip at the base as Will made a series of wishful moans,
leading Melody to lightly rake her teeth in an upward motions!

Her next move proved to be too much. She had used her tongue to flick lightly on his
tiny slit!

"OOoooooo….Melody!"

There was no stopping. She held her position well after he had finished, delighted at
being able to get him off. The thought of taking him completely stayed with her. Will
could barely muster the strength to reach out as he gripped her wrists urging her to get
on to his chest.

"Really? You want me?"

"Yess.."

There was no need to ask twice. Melody scooched up to his chin. She knew she was
drenched but didn't care. He had gone off in her mouth. This would her chance.

"Mmmmmmmm….yesss...do it Will."

Will eyes widened while Melody moved her legs to capture his head then lower her sex on Will's lips. The very thought of her being here sent tremors
through her body. They intensified as he tongue probed her!

"AKKKKK.....Will get me! Get me! OOOOOOOOOOOO..."

Melody cared not that she had lost control. She had never wanted to
cum so fast in her entire life. Her words made no sense, her motions
were best thought of as rocking on poor Will's chin.

Last edited:
Will had certainly lost control of the situation as he now had Melody rocking slowly on his chin
and clamoring for his tongue to take her! He held her back steady rubbing her tender skin
while his tongue circled over her nub. There seemed to be an irregular surface to her spot
as her body craved to have it stimulated. Will complied knowing he needed only a few
minutes to recover. He would please Melody to the point of complete surrender then
pounce on her cunt!

"Aaaaaagghhhhhh...right there...yesssss.."

Will had no way to speak as her warm pussy covered his mouth. The heat and the slightly
salty taste had his attention! He would extract his reward!

"OOoooooooooooo…..I'm there!"

Melody had provoked the situation yet being consumed by pleasure traversing her body,
she felt no guilt. Will had done a similar deeds and now it was her chance! The tremors
were like minor electrical jolts that captivated her body. She needed this!

"AAaaaaaaghh, you are so deep inside me....get me.."

The thought of her impending climax caused her to move straight up and slow her motions.
He may have noticed as Will pressed himself against clit. He was such a great lover!

Melody felt everything give in at once. Her mind clouded into a blank experience where she
could not focus as an incredible pleasure consumed her. She could not be sure how long
it lasted.

"OOooooooooo"

Melody had the awareness of her clinging to Will with her legs. He had withdrawn his
swirling tongue. She shifted back to release him, not knowing what his reaction might be.
Will gained his sense of motion, instantly moving to lick her left breast. It was not rough.
He was gentle and smooth.

She felt Will to be giving her finishing touches or perhaps cleansing his tongue, yet the
longer he stayed the more her suspicions shifted to some thought he may be readying for
another round. Her breasts felt bulky after so much arousal and no doubt Will had taken notice.

"Yes, that's it Will. Take them Will! They are there just for you."

Will redoubled his efforts upon hearing Melody sound so inviting. Will's vision had been
partially blocked as Melody slipped her fingers down to check her clit. She rubbed away
some of the wetness then clutched herself using three fingers in a light squeezing action.
It lasted less then seconds.

"UUuuuuuummppphhhhh…..ooooo, feels good Will. You want to fuck me don't you?"

He could not quite understand how Melody became so aroused in less than five minutes
but was not about to argue. He had just been given permission to take whatever he wanted!

"Yes, you know I do!"

"You're going to have to earn it"

"Again! I just licked you into submission."

"I know! Now I want you ride me!"

"Let your tits hang down."

"And..?"

"And I will take you from behind."

"Deal"

Melody knew precisely how to position herself while Will watched her swaying tits. Less
then a minute passed until he was ready. He moved to where he could see her wetness
as Melody held steady in a kneeling position. Her legs were spaced perfectly.

"Good girl Melody. …...there..oooooo..right there."

No need for warming her up. Melody felt wet and he slipped in effortlessly! The only
sensation he had was warmth. Her cunt had a soothing warm feel. He went into her
full extension. She was getting what she asked for and Will had the next ten minutes
to do as he pleased!

Last edited:
There was plenty of her to please his eyes. Even seeing her arms supporting her body
made for wonderful vision. There also was her smooth back which somehow excited Will
while his hands rubbed her skin. Yet the best feature proved to be Melody's swaying tits!
They had that look that just beckoned touched!

"Your tits look so good, oooooooo, yess"

"They want you Will, Take 'um"

It seemed that after having her twice, all of the features swarmed through his mind and Will
quickly slowed his thrusts and reached forward to grab her right breast. He pulled softly
back as if to tighten his connection. Melody moaned in pleasure! Again his cock felt her
warmth!

From the moment she offered those words of encouragement Melody knew Will would
respond but the level of his intensity came as a total surprise. He seemingly had revitalized
himself as Melody felt blessed by her efforts. Now she could enjoy those previous efforts!

"OOoooooooooooo…….right there.."

She didn't mind his pulling on her tits. He seemed to get a primal joy from it. Melody fed
into his mindset by amplifying what he was doing. It had always been like that. They each
had the ability to know what the other wanted sexually. By sucking him off, she had triggered
Will's need to plunge into her!

"Will, you're getting me....gawd it feels so good.. you're right there! AAAAAAAAGghhhhh"

"Yess…..that's it Will....take me with your cock, Your big cock....AAAAGHHHH...So hard!"

Will made a good account of himself as he always did, but she felt him slowing as he
approached his moment. As soon as he pulled her one more time, Melody showered his
probing cock. She held steady but he clearly knew he had got her. It was seconds later
that he pumped off on her. Each shot of jizz jolted her hip!

"WWWWWWWWWWoooooooooooo….'''

It was only then that Melody felt him softly pawing on her breast.

Will had immense pride in taking her and being able to hold out for ten minutes. Melody
twisted around to a sitting position but made no effort to cover up. Her tits were in plain
view however it was her pussy drew his attention. It was soaked yet beckon him to try
for more. That would be for later.

Will took Melody's hand and led her to a well deserved shower. She had been once again
a great lay. To reward her efforts Will washed her perfect skin with his hands, missing
nothing.

"You were so good to me Melody."

"I wanted to pleasure you."

Will often demonstrated tender care for her after a romp in the bedroom. Melody had come
to believe he was making up for his boyish adventures. She avoided telling him that being
rough made her feel desired!

He spent most of the ten minute shower showing her attention that proved to be nearly as
good as the sex! She had become very intent on Will touching her. Later that night the sat
together to watch TV until almost midnight.

"No need to set the alarm."

"Good we can sleep in...have sex ..then breakfast...then go fishing."

"Or you can bag me during the night! You could be a guy sneaking in during the
night...finding a woman sleeping naked....not able to control yourself...."

"MMmmm...sounds really good to me."

"Don't worry Will, I'll get you really hard."

"Don't worry Melody. I'll rub myself on your tight little crack!"

"Yeeessssss….do it"

Sleeping was easy that night. It went on to be a very deep sleep. Only once did she notice
the light of dawn on the bedroom ceiling before returning to a slumber. Her thoughts rolled
into her dreams at one point where she had a stirring thought of being confronted by her
parents! That threat had haunted her since leaving Houston.

Melody at thirty should be able to tell her parents about leaving her husband. And she
should be free to move in with another doctor. Changing her life for the better was her
decision! So why had she been stalling?

About that time Will's arm secured her by the waist. He moved only to clutch her close.

They did not need to get up early to fish on a Saturday in May. Instead they had a full
breakfast as the watched the temperature climb to near sixty. Will kept looking out at the
lake watching for fishing boats.

"I don't we are missing much."

"It will be fun just to get fresh air and bit of sun."

"I'm packing us a few drinks."

Another half hour went by as they slowly loaded gear into the boat while feeling the sun
warming the air. Will backed the boat out of the slings then turned it over to Melody to
drive, knowing any place was as good as another this early in the year.

Melody felt thrilled when Will asked her to take the wheel. It may look like driving a car and
the wide open lake makes it look simple, just the idea of moving over water gives a degree of
uncertainty that makes her nervous. Will stood up holding on the windshield to get a better
view, while Melody remained warmly seated. There were gauges that didn't mean much to
her, except the depth gauge. The water was eighty feet deep.

After a ten minute run Melody slowed and pointed the bow toward an empty stretch of beach.
She went to a slow troll as she watched the depth meter until it registered twenty feet. After
turning parallel to the shore, she turned the key off. The boat continued coasting forward
until it rested in a bobbing motion. Silence of forest and the lake surrounded them.

"Good job Melody. Perfect spot."

"Hopefully we catch fish."

"We will. We won't go back until we have the limit."

"How many is the limit?"

"Whatever we catch..we don't keep any."

Melody laughed at his joke and moved to her fishing rod as Will took up a position in
the bow. She could see his intensity and vowed to give him his space.

She apparently had heard incorrectly that while fishing there is definite need to avoid noise
because Will was talking incessantly. He couldn't hide the sheer joy of being out on the water.

"It looks to be a great weather day Melody."

"Hope the fish are enjoying it too."

"They will be. It has been a long winter and they're in need of food."

Less than a minute later She had the first fish of the day, an average size Pike. Thankfully
Will took the time to release it for her, as Melody had an adversity to slim.

"That's how it is done."

Less than five minutes later Will hooked a great looking pike that leaped twice as his reel
gave up line. Melody quickly moved to his side staying low and prepared to use the net. The
battle last a few minutes until the fish came to the side of boat exhausted.

"It would be best if we unhooked him without bringing him into the boat."

"My gosh it's huge. I may never swim in the lake again!"

"40 inches at least."

"Got him!"

Will leaned over with pliers and deftly removed the hooks. They took one last look
and released the fish with swam slowly off.

"Wow. That was so cool."

"You did great Melody."

"I had no idea they got that big."

"Let's move up the lake a bit."

Will took the controls and moved North finding a cove with interesting rock features and tall
pines on the shore. There were no cottages within sight.

As the boat engine went silent Melody had a long look at the seclusion of the area and
had a sense that Will wanted her for boat sex. The sun had warmed to upper sixties with
no wind. The perfect conditions for getting it! Will had a certain penchant for taking her
outside. Melody pretended to be intent on casting.

"This looks like a great spot."

"I usually find bass here after Memorial Day."

"Cool"

" It's getting warmer. Would it be ok if I got a start on my summer tan?
Perhaps stripping down to a few basic items?"

Last edited:
"Excellent idea! There is sunscreen in the bag."

Will watched while Melody made preparations then removed her jeans. It came as a surprise
that she had on underwear. They were purple in color, giving Will an instant memory of how
she once tucked a pair under his pillow for him to find. There was a faint outline of what lay beneath that held his attention and again when she turned to face him. This time her tender
dimple pressed on the fabric to lock-in Will's full attention.

As Melody continued removing items she showed no real concern for Will watching. Even as
her bra came into full view, Melody folded her tee as if she were alone.

"OK, hold still. "

Will applied the sunscreen starting with her back, quickly moving around her straps, before
moving lower.

"I like doing this with my fishing buddy."

If her stripping hadn't turned him on, touching her warm skin certainly did the trick. He
worked the lotion around her skin, missing nothing and staying in one place longer than
necessary just to enjoy the feeling before moving around to her front side.

Here he had an instant glimpse of her chest. He had seen her tits many times but this was
something special as Melody's bra looked to be holding them back like a dam. The very
fabric appeared stretched. Will could understand the reason why. His fingers swirled near
her neck then traced down gingerly on each arm.

"There, you should be good."

Melody resumed fishing but Will needed a minute! The day now felt unusually warm, more
so than a five minutes earlier. To make it even more elevated Melody began casting
directly toward shore leaving Will free to stare at her panties stretched as they were over
her soft bottom. Will could see that soft valley that he so enjoyed so much!

"Mmmmm...great day to be out here!"

Will seemed preoccupied as she continued casting. His assistance with the sunscreen had
been very helpful yet Melody harbored a certain feeling Will might be planning to ambush
her before lunch.

"Will, do pike like big lures?"

"Depends, I guess."

"This sun is really getting warm. I hope my skin gets a decent tan. Remember last
summer, those warm evenings?"

"I remember you jumping in for a quick swim without any swim suit."

"Yes, that is right."

"I was ...let's say, very exciting to watch!"

"Have you and I ever been someplace where we did not have sex?"

"What fun would that place be?"

Will resumed making casts but with only casual effort as he scanned the lake as he enjoyed
being out there after a long winter. He felt happy that his boat was performing well. In fact
it was a great weekend to be at the lake.

Will had his words drifting off which Melody always took as sign that his thoughts were
elsewhere and to test her thesis she leaned to readjust the boat cushion knowing that he
would take notice. It was as if he needed a light shove in the direction of having her. No
sooner had she moved when Will's fingers reached to slide her panties down! She smirked
as she made a faint protest!

"NO Will, we might be seen!"

"We're all alone. The lake is empty."

"Those bird watcher people..they hide in the brush."

"I'll be fast!"

"Noooo….not here!"

It was all in vain as her panties went to her ankles. At the same moment Will's foot moved
to push her legs wider and Melody complied amid offering continued reasons to avoid
having sex. The sheer sensation of being out on the water to again be freely enjoying
Will began to take hold of her. Melody wanted every bit of this.

"Ooooooo...Will we need to move to a more secluded.....OOOooooooooo"

"Your ass looks so good in the sunlight,"

If she had put more volume in her statement he might have been fooled. Melody's body
had already betrayed her and he softly rubbed her smooth back all the way down to her hips
before quickly finding her soft nest with his cock! She was ready for him and it felt great!
Those first ten thrusts gathered her warmth as Melody supported herself with her hands
gripping the boat seat. Will reached forward to unhook her bra.

"OOoooooooo my gosh! Will you were so fast!"

He didn't wait for the bra to fall away. His hands clutched her tender breasts feeling the
forbidden treasures that were so heavenly. They were the prize that Will sought out. His
mind felt rewarded!

"AAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHh…..you're getting me Will. So good!"

The stillness of he morning lake had been broken adding to the thrill!

Her efforts to get him excited had worked to perfection as she felt him anxiously ravishing
her and locking on to her pussy instantly. Already his fingers caressed her tits having been
tangled in her bra. She tried to imagine Will's facial expressions as he most assuredly now
thought of himself as a conquering lover!

"Wait Will...we can't …..AAAAAAAAGHhhh ….please check for other boats."

The sheer prospects of any nearby boats was nonsense but it served to give an illusion
that this escapade might be observed by strangers. Melody had elevated her own level
sexual arousal and shifted her legs just enough to give him more access. Will now thrust
with total abandonment. Something she had rarely felt but thoroughly enjoyed!

"OOooooooooooo….get me......you feel so good..."

Back