Mother-son story

RelentlessOnanism

Really Experienced
I'm not sure if this is a single story or perhaps a few stories blending into one. The premise is this: A husband gets off on the idea of watching his wife have sex with their son. She's opposed to the idea but eventually gets persuaded into doing it. Once she has slept with her son everything changes. She's completely blown away by the sex and very quickly transfers all her affection and loyalty to her son. She becomes his woman, his lover and essentially abandons her marriage.

I'm not sure if this is a single story or perhaps a few stories blending into one. The premise is this: A husband gets off on the idea of watching his wife have sex with their son. She's opposed to the idea but eventually gets persuaded into doing it. Once she has slept with her son everything changes. She's completely blown away by the sex and very quickly transfers all her affection and loyalty to her son. She becomes his woman, his lover and essentially abandons her marriage.

Nice idea,if that was a story I would read it

It's a good idea. The interesting question is: from whose perspective do you tell the story? It will make a huge difference to what type of story it is.

It's a good idea. The interesting question is: from whose perspective do you tell the story? It will make a huge difference to what type of story it is.

If the story is long enough,maybe from both ,the mothers view and also the sons

One story that perfectly fits into this theme you're writing about is Agreement by jack30341.

https://www.literotica.com/s/agreement-2

It's his best story for me.

That's not quite what I was thinking of, but it's a good story nonetheless. Thanks for sharing it.

In the story I had in mind, the father was more the instigator of a sexual relationship between mother and son, and then it blows up in his face when his wife ends up jumping ship and becomes her son's 'woman'.

love grows in brooklyn. no longer here at literotica. i wont link but someone made google doc you search for it. or bang baby bang by Syd_v63

Last edited:
Back