The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nothing, kiddo. :rolleyes:

Snickers

That killer smile of his could melt a girl right out of her panties. :cool:

Fucking exactly. I had a poster of him in my teens..... FUCKING LOVED IT.

Don't judge me.

[

pics taken before I had a digital camera.....was a wrestling lackey.....

Boo!

Awww, Daddy. You're not old. *licks him and drags him off to the shower*

That's right, you're lucky your girl is protecting you! giggles

It's been a rough few days, but my head is in a good place even if I feel tired, at least I have things figured out, but the next month is going to be so crazy. I'll have to put a lot aside in order to accomplish what is needed.

Amen to that Thyri:rose:

When I posed for that pic I never thought it would end up here!:D

*Unable to resist further, I slide my arms around your waist and hug you, taking full advantage of the situation to trail kisses over your lips, along your cheek, and down your neck beginning just under your earlobe and working around to the hollow of your throat, lingering, of course, on the pulse point to feel your heart beat on my sensitive lips. Then I step back to let you drink your coffee with a smile.* :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

*Unable to resist further, I slide my arms around your waist and hug you, taking full advantage of the situation to trail kisses over your lips, along your cheek, and down your neck beginning just under your earlobe and working around to the hollow of your throat, lingering, of course, on the pulse point to feel your heart beat on my sensitive lips. Then I step back to let you drink your coffee with a smile.* :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Surprised and enchanted my head falls back slightly eyelid fluttering closed as I feel your soft lips on my flesh, like butterfly wings they flit across my sensitive flesh dancing teasing bringing alive a million tiny pleasure cells. My arms slide around you unknowingly hands splaying to each side of your tiny waist as I loose myself in this unexpected moment.

My eyes slowly open as you step back smiling softly into yours.

" you have just made my day very special Thyri ...thank you ":rose:

Wounders if I could have Thyri kisses every morning with my coffee... It would be sheer perfection.:kiss::heart:

Ooooooo. A post from my favorite co-writer and well worth the wait. I started a response and have to take a break. The RW calls but I can't wait to get back to it.

I have another fantasy based thread to flesh out and another thread to revamp with FD so I need some thoughts put into that those.

And FLT~ Sleep is a wondrous thing.

376608_522122921135932_290839742_n.jpg

Surprised and enchanted my head falls back slightly eyelid fluttering closed as I feel your soft lips on my flesh, like butterfly wings they flit across my sensitive flesh dancing teasing bringing alive a million tiny pleasure cells. My arms slide around you unknowingly hands splaying to each side of your tiny waist as I loose myself in this unexpected moment.

My eyes slowly open as you step back smiling softly into yours.

" you have just made my day very special Thyri ...thank you ":rose:

Wounders if I could have Thyri kisses every morning with my coffee... It would be sheer perfection.:kiss::heart:

I'm glad I could bring a smile for you, Yeishia. You deserve it.

As far as I'm concerned you could have them every day, but you might have to wait for them on some mornings, when I sleep in later than you. Unless you just want to come into my room and help yourself. ;) :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back