What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one of these days I finally learn the correct approach....
The problem with finally realizing the correct approach, is that they will change the course on you.

In the meantime, have the best day possible. It's the only one that you'll get today.

i think it's idiotic how the courts will believe a child's word that something happened with no actual evidence.....just the word of a the child. REALLY????
whatever the hell happened to an actual investigation???

well gosh, if this paranoia had existed when i was a kid, all i'd have to do is call the police and tell a lie saying, " my daddy touched me weewee" and boom! my father would be sent to prison!

yeah, keep ALWAYS believing the child.....yep, children NEVER lie. :mad:

if this post offends anyone, i apologize.

That a majority of the men who post ads come across as desperate douchebags. Give it a fucking rest. There is a reason you are not getting
responces.:mad:

WHOA! Becks, what gives?

Are you looking through the ads and angry at the amount of posts you have to wade through to find your ideal dude? That is why you are not responding to them?

Or do you have an ad posted, and the number of other ads that cause yours to become lost in the crowd is upsetting to you?

Why else would the quality or contents of men's ads anger you so?

i think it's idiotic how the courts will believe a child's word that something happened with no actual evidence.....just the word of a the child. REALLY????
whatever the hell happened to an actual investigation???

well gosh, if this paranoia had existed when i was a kid, all i'd have to do is call the police and tell a lie saying, " my daddy touched me weewee" and boom! my father would be sent to prison!

yeah, keep ALWAYS believing the child.....yep, children NEVER lie. :mad:

if this post offends anyone, i apologize.
I thought that only guys had a wee wee. Cause when we play with it, we go "WEE WEE"

I wasn't offended. I know a few people that got raped by the bureacracy for that very thing. And since they have the power, you can't do a damned thing to them when they are caught in their fuck up.

That is considered chubby? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm willing to concede that there's a fine line between chubby and just plain fat, and there's admittedly a degree of subjectivity based on one's personal preferences, but those skinny bitches would need to gain at least 10 lbs. just to qualify as average.

It's seriously disturbing to think, if you were to show pictures to random people on the street and ask them how they'd describe the bodies in said pictures, that anyone would use the term 'chubby' to describe those girls. That's fucked up beyond words.

If we can have books like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters, and Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter, why not this....

tumblr_mf07d1yiyu1rly7h0o1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back