Government subsidised whores

LupusDei

curious alien
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Posts
4,087
Ok, this is a crazy idea I catch in same political tread, but isn't it funny?

Suppose, (a state?) government decide there something should be done about growing population of incels and single men in general and decide to buy them whores before they become a social threat.

There several different directions this could go, just some quick ideas:

1. They could be like social workers, when a 'problematic' man is identified a girl on government payroll is sent to him, like he or not, and at least nominally attempt to educate him how to treat women, but instructed to offer sex in any case.

2. The very dark way: the law could be badly written, allowing someone to figure out a way to request sex from just about anyone, basically legalising rape with monetary compensation from the government.

3. Scam investigation: how to weed out genuine couples that collect whore payments? Privacy erodes completely, and monogamy is out of fashion.
 
Last edited:
Disabled

What if a number of people with disabilites, were given "relief" at federal expense?
 
This is not that far fetched. The Mustang Ranch at one time had IRS problems, so the US Government took possession, but never shut it down. A comedian heard about this, and was making light of the fact that the Government was indeed running a brothel. Because of that it was quickly sold.
 
;k

It is similar to singapore's attempt to subside dates among the intellectual elite, through the social support service.
 
During world war two, the German's and Japanese had brothels set up for the soldier's to help with morale.
 
During world war two, the German's and Japanese had brothels set up for the soldier's to help with morale.

I recall reading horrible things about the Japanese version. Fact or fiction but they allegedly enslaved (Korean?) girls from occupied territories for this, keeping them in near subhuman conditions; human trafficking for sex at it's worst.

Interesting, can't remember anything alike about Germany, their program seem to have been more or less consensual, at least in comparison, or I just have missed the worst about it.
 
Interesting, can't remember anything alike about Germany, their program seem to have been more or less consensual, at least in comparison, or I just have missed the worst about it.

They had 2 programs, actually. The first one was called Lebensborn and was aimed at creating the "perfect aryan human" - picture a breeding program, but voluntarily.

The second one was run out of the concentration camps where female inmates could "volunteer" (in the face of certain death) to be used as sex slaves.

My advice: Stay away from these historical references. Either go with a "social service"-angle or a full-blown BDSM-thing. But keep away from any refernces to past atrocities...
 
I saw it as an outlet for disabled people.
The problem comes with defining 'disabled'. Are mental disabilities included, like obsessive gaming, voting conservative, and believing in religion? OP's proposal treats incels and self-made pariahs. Should such be rewarded with free sex on terms they dictate because they're too fucked in the head for civil life? Maybe the mentally disabled should be subjected to ennobling discipline.

A different tangent: Heinlein wrote of corps of doxies sent into space along with manly astronaut men conquering the planets. Why limit subsidized sex to civilians?
 
The problem comes with defining 'disabled'.

Not having sex for a time period T counts as disabled in this context.

Probably unless you're certified as asexual, but that's even could be questionable.

How to prove that? Now that's a question.

In my original vision, the service is actively searching for clients. Perhaps, it's some seriously fucked up Big Brother society, or on a quick route into that. You're not proving you don't have sex, you're reported as under risk of unreleased sexual tension.

That sounds interesting. Maybe have these workers attend specialised classes? Or give them special toys/equipment?

This helps with justification and supposed purpose, so probably yes. They're out to cure or alleviate 'antisocial' behaviour. How it plays out in real world may be very different from intentions, however.

But I don't have a story. Just poking a raw idea.
 
Last edited:
b

I'd like to write it. In this world sex would be seen like soma as a pacifier to calm discontented, disadvantaged folk
 
I recall reading horrible things about the Japanese version. Fact or fiction but they allegedly enslaved (Korean?) girls from occupied territories for this, keeping them in near subhuman conditions; human trafficking for sex at it's worst.

Documented historical fact. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

Japan's reluctance to come to terms with this part of its WWII history is still a cause of friction with its neighbours.
 
They're out to cure or alleviate 'antisocial' behaviour. How it plays out in real world may be very different from intentions, however.

If sex is seen as a duty, celibacy would be actively fought. These "social workers" are highly trained specialists working on fulfilling this duty.
 
Not that far fetched!

From what I understand, the US Navy has considered having female sailors as prostitutes, early on.
 
If sex is seen as a duty, celibacy would be actively fought. These "social workers" are highly trained specialists working on fulfilling this duty.

Not a duty. Duty is happiness, sex is means of enforcement of the ideal. Pent up sexual frustration invoke unwanted aggression. Strong feelings lead to rebellion. Proactive management of deviants decrease costs.

(I should have contracted this mind bug somewhere, it seems awfully familiar to something forgotten.)
 
The powered space drive invented by my granddaughter eliminates long, slow, free-fall off-planet journeys but it turns out that women are physiologically and psychologically better suited to spaceflight than are men. A corps of short-lived male doxies is recruited to keep phallus-oriented femme spacers happy. Every guy goes out in a blaze of glory and protons.
 
When I first read the first post.. I started to think of all the "Well Fair moms" you know the lady's who keep getting pregnant to keep food stamps. I could see a government male that was fixed sent to have sex with her weekly to help her get off of food stamps.
 
If your grandmother survived a Nazi extermination camp, you may want to quiz her on how many cocks she has sucked.
 
Back
Top