Lesbian Strap-on Sex

I would certainly buy my own still in its packaging and not some used one from E-bay from a spammer. :rolleyes:
 
thanks sweetgirl and everyone else.

I want to change things up just a bit by providing some stories that I've found incredibly hot
Anal Nurse
Elegance
Carvella
I Hate Her
[URL="http://www.literotica.com/s/the-trucker-with-a-surprise-package']The Trucker With a Surprise[/URL]


but for those of you who just want something to watch, I have a few videos for you
http://www.youjizz.com/videos/hardcore-lesbians-games-2173521.html
http://www.youjizz.com/videos/beautiful-strapon-lesbians-dia-and-january-181682.html
http://www.youjizz.com/videos/redhead-lesbians-2177293.html

Go wild!
 
Haven't looked hard enough, perhaps, but I've noticed a distinct lack of good feeldoe stuff around. Much sexier to watch, and - from what I've heard - better for the women involved.
 
Not 100% sure of the rules re linking to pics, but I don't think this link should tread on anyone's toes. (I haven't picked a hosting site yet)

No straps, no harness, and it's designed to give the woman stimulation at the same time. As far as I've heard they're refining the design, though each model, size, and material build/development ends up with different results for different women. But when it works, it seems to be the best strap-on around. I think it's much sexier as well, because it's more naturalistic.

(found one of the only f/f feeldoe vids I remember seeing; skip to the 19th min to see it being used)
 
Last edited:
Not 100% sure of the rules re linking to pics, but I don't think this link should tread on anyone's toes. (I haven't picked a hosting site yet)

No straps, no harness, and it's designed to give the woman stimulation at the same time. As far as I've heard they're refining the design, though each model, size, and material build/development ends up with different results for different women. But when it works, it seems to be the best strap-on around. I think it's much sexier as well, because it's more naturalistic.

(found one of the only f/f feeldoe vids I remember seeing; skip to the 19th min to see it being used)

That does look like a very nice invention!
 
this is the odd thing about this fetish; as a guy, I could never participate in lesbian strapon-sex , nor would I really want to. I just like watching and seeing this stuff. So in that regard, I have no use for an actual strapon. Maybe some of the ladies here will have more interest.

Or you can get your lady to bring a friend and put on a show for you! Now THAT is love! ;)
 
That would be, but that's not going to happen any time soon. My girl right now is not quite that freaky
 
Absolutely!

I'm a lesbian and fully admit to -loving- strap on sex. :D I own a feeldoe and I will say that while it is a high quality toy, and the concept is novel... it can be quite clumsy. I usually use it with a solid leather harness to help keep things in place.
 
one of my fantasies involves fucking one of my sister friends in the pussy while my sis takes her friends ass with a strap on...
 
Back
Top