OOC: Love and Duty

Lisa sobs shaking her head" you just see things from the outside in Jeremy .. I've gotten to know mark personally and I understand that he kills to protect.. You do the same thing now don't you? And Jeremy i think I need time to process this before we do this.. Well have times after this..won't we?
 
Jeremy had a sharp tongue, he puts the blame on Lisa "You told me that you love me and just entertain Mark to help me gaining his trust. I had rob him a few million inside this bag and now you refuse to join me? You are charmed by his richness. You are greedy. "

Jeremy grab Lisa roughly and cruses his lips on hers. "Have you forgotten the good time we had?" His hands slide over her thigh lustily.

He gets irritated when Lisa remain cold and not responding as before....
 
" Jeremy please.." She said against his lips as tears rolled down her cheeks" you are just all about you.. It's just sad it's taken me a while to realize you always have been.. It's not about money at all Jeremy I have a job and make my own.. It's about love.. I don't think you love me .. I don't think you ever have.. I'm not saying mark does but I'm saying mark and I shared things and talked with eachother about both personal and relatable things and you and I never really spoke much.. Then you started coming to see me less and less and I started seeing him more and more.. You never texted or emailed or called and said I love you or asked how I felt ,what I felt, or how I was doing jeremey.. I was miserable and it just seemed like you couldn't give a rat's ass about me..
 
Jeremy getting impatient now, he starts accusing. "Now listen babe, Mark is a rough man. He always wants his own way with women. I know you first and he is just a passer by. You forgot about all the good time with me? Hey, we got to run now before it is too late, are you coming with me?"

He grabs her hand and head for the door.
 
Lisa looks at him ready eyed " ok.." She whispered. " I'll go Jeremy " she said as tears rolled down her cheeks " but he'll find us eventually so we have to stay seperately.."
 
Jeremy hiss angrily "separately? we are running away with his money and we can start a new life together."

He points his finger at her and shout "Now I know, you bitch. You have no intention to leave him and probably you enjoy fucking that bastard."

Getting violent, he push her hard against the sofa and rips her dress from behind. He nails her down tearing her clothes mercilessly. "I will make you sorry for that"
 
Lisa looks at Jeremy hurt and scared never seeing him like this she crys " Jeremy stop!"she screams " i only said that because if he finds us together he'll kill us.."
 
Jeremy was taken over by his anger. He rapes her violently. "Bitch, you greedy bitch." he shouted repeatedly.

He had her legs spread wide open and lifted high, ramming his hard cock angrily at her. She was sobbing but that did not stop him.

He lift her higher off the bed and press his hard cock up her ass. "OOhh... so tight, is that a virgin hole?" he screams with excitement, ignoring her plead
 
Lisa layed beneath Jeremy as her body shaked with sobs of hurt and pain. She couldn't believed the man she loved had turned into a monster .. She just let him finish and just as she thought it was over she felt him raise her ass off of the bed she screamed " please Jeremy don't!"
 
Jeremy ram home violently into her defenseless ass. Lisa was screaming "please Jeremy don't!" only making him lustier and rougher. He smacks her ass cheek making it burning red. "You don't deserve my attention, you whore. You greedy woman" he hiss angrily.

Jeremy knows he is loser and he gets very mad. "oooh, argh"

He spur his hot cum deep inside her ass as slowly withdraw.

He pulls up his pants, didn't bother to wash up at all. He picks up the bag of money and leave her apartment.
 
Lisa lays on the bed sobbing and unmoving "how could he do this to me?"she sobbed in pain . She slowly tried moving but her body was hurting too much and she wondered if she should call the cops or mark but decided not to .. " he's just angry.." She thought " the Jeremy I know would never.. Or would he?" She sat up a few min later hugging herself as the tears returned and felt her face sore from where he slapped her . She decided to pack s few things in a bag sobbing as she did she couldn't sleep in this bed not after that..
 
Mark had a very good night sleep. He did not even know Lisa had left and gone home. He shook his head heavily, looking around for her.

"Lisa, where are you?" he called from the bed. Pulling his watch from under the pillow, he exclaimed "Wow, it is almost noon now. That silly girl must had rush to work earlier."

He had a nice early lunch and goes to Lisa's office. He wants to know is she is happy working there.
 
Lisa sobbed driving as far as her car would take her " how could he hurt me like this?" She repeated over and over to herself. After packing she scrubbed and scrubbed her skin almost bruising it wanting to get every trace of Jeremy out of her mind and off of her body. She ended up in a small town the next day over. She would text mark when she got settled and calmed down. She would tell him about the rape .. But not who did it.. She didn't want him dead but she did want revenge..

-mark calls her job and is informed that Lisa hasn't been in all morning and she can take off that day because her work is done already..-
 
Mark was happy after a wonderful night out and he is disappointed to know that she did not turn up to work. He tried to call her house and no one answer the phone.

"Damn it, how dare she disappeared just like that? No girls ever rejects me unless I reject them." he rush out of her office angrily. "Call Jeremy" he screams at his driver.

Before he even calm down, the driver told him that Jeremy was not at the club and no one knows where was he. Mark start cursing in the car. "Where is everybody? Take me back to my office now" loosing his temper.
 
Lisa forced herself to eat something and then decided to call mark looking at the digital clock. "He must be pissed and awake by now" she thought as she dialed the phone then she heard him pick up she immediately said " sorry mark.." With tears evident in her voice she said " I never should've left.."
 
Mark was as usual having very bad temper. "Where have you been. Jeremy also gone. Are you two fooling around or gone for a holiday?" he barks like a mad dog but obviously, he had not realize that Jeremy has robbed him and ran away.

"When are you both coming back?" he almost scream now.
 
Lisa says trying to compose herself from crying "Jeremy is not with me Mark..and idk when I'm coming back.." She said in a whisper " I can't go back to my place mark because everytime I go there I will remember what happened to me last night.."she said letting out a sob..
 
Mark was getting confused "Last night? What are you talking about? You are with me last night. What happen anyway and why are you so scared? Did anyone hurt you? i am going to kill him right away."
 
Lisa sobbed " I was raped and attacked in my place last night when I went home mark.. I have no idea who did it was too dark to see anything.." She said " I just can't go back to my place " she said crying harder " and I don't want you seeing me like this.."
 
"Where are you? I will send someone to pick you up right away. No one ever hurts my woman and I am going to put a dead end on him." Mark speaks confidently. He slams his hand hard at the table loosing his temper.

"Sparrow, have you seen Jeremy this morning? Where the hell is that jerk?" he screams more angrily.
 
Lisa stiffens at the use of Jeremy's name and tells mark shed just drive to his mansion because she wasn't that far from it. " I should be over in about 10 min".

She re packed her small bag and headed to his place. Lisa drove silently when a wave of sickness came over her. She pulled over gagging and vomiting and prayed it wasn't what she thought it was.. ( morning sickness )
 
Last edited:
Sparrow drove his boss to Jeremy's place when Lisa says she would go there. Mark begin to get suspicious. Why would she go to see him when she had a problem? I need an answer from him when I see him later, he told himself.

The limousine stopped outside Jeremy's apartment and it was locked from inside. There is no sign of Lisa yet, probably she is on her way.

Mark knocks at the door and no one answer.

He is getting impatient now, when Jeremy and Lisa are both not there.
 
Lisa texts Mark that she is on her way over to his place and stops quickly for gas and mouth wash. As she drives she sees Jeremy's car parked in a bar along the way she thinks to herself " wtf! Why is he still here?! Mark is gonna kill him he needs to leave" Even though she hated him as a person now she still cared for him as an ex friend.

Lisa texted him on her private phone and said two words "LEAVE NOW". She went and packed most of her things in her apartment in her car and headed to his place..
 
Mark did not raise his anger at Lisa. He holds her hand and gently spoke to her "Are you alright? Did you see that guy who do this to you? Where did he attacked you?"

He hugs her close, wrapping his arms around her, giving her comfort and most importantly the feeling of safety. "Don't worry, no one is going to hurt you anymore" rubbing his face gently against hers.
 
Lisa looked at him and held onto him " I'm fine mark.. I just don't feel to well" she said honestly. "I didn't see who it was mark.. I'm ok though baby.."
 
Back
Top