Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
of all places to go... I went to Kmart this weekend figuring I could get a cheap pair that I wouldn't mind tearing up and found some really cute stuff - not the best quality, but cute and cheap!

Ended up getting my hubby a pair that says PLAYBOY around the band, has the bunny in the front and across the ass it says "TALENT SCOUT". Also found myself a couple with the playboy bunny on them too.

Made for a great theme night!

of all places to go... I went to Kmart this weekend figuring I could get a cheap pair that I wouldn't mind tearing up and found some really cute stuff - not the best quality, but cute and cheap!

Ended up getting my hubby a pair that says PLAYBOY around the band, has the bunny in the front and across the ass it says "TALENT SCOUT". Also found myself a couple with the playboy bunny on them too.

Made for a great theme night!

You have great playful taste !

Hi. I wore these under my work clothes today. It made me feel so sexy all day long.

Attachments

• IMAG0372-1.jpg
    IMAG0372-1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMAG0369-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0369-1-1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 107
3558-L.jpg

Nice....

Bad luck

Heres some panties I just purchased...too bad they didn't fit

Purple satin string bikinis with pink lace around the waist and purple bows front and pink bow/tie on on the back

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 98
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 78
Dare

Love this lace?

PM me if you do.

Attachments

• DareMe.jpg
    DareMe.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 150
pink panty

I like the way they show off his penis-you can even fuck in them. where did you get them?

green ?

need to look and see if i have any . if i do i will post for paddies day . any one else going to check there drawers ?

found

found some green panties and a little A cup bra . hope i remember to get a picture

found some green panties and a little A cup bra . hope i remember to get a picture

I am sure that is a sight we all want to see. Erin in a bra! Sexy!

Unfortunately, I don't think I have any green panties. had some green tights once for a Robin Hood Costume, but everyone thought I was Peter Pan. Go figure! :rolleyes:

just

panties for now

Attachments

• IMG0000.jpg
    IMG0000.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG0001.jpg
    IMG0001.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG0002.jpg
    IMG0002.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG0003.jpg
    IMG0003.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 111
What a darling he was to do that for you! Thank him for doing that for you and thank you for sharing the result! Sweet and sexy!

He seemed to enjoy it ... and definitely enjoyed his reward.

Last edited:
this makes me so hard

this makes me so hard

Attachments

• IMG0004.jpg
    IMG0004.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG0005.jpg
    IMG0005.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.