What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 mothers on Loose Women explaining how childbirth feels like to the 2 women who haven't had kids.

If it gets hosted on Youtube or something, I'll post a link.

-Seeing one of my friends on campus and finding out he got his acceptance to do a PhD...in Sheffield of all places...and then me being invited up when he gets settled. Its kind of an inside joke, lol, but it made me smile.

My son was just out of bed to visit the bathroom. I noticed he was wearing two pairs of underwear and when I commented he answered:
I know, I wasn't really awake this morning.

Now he's back to sleep - in two pairs of underwear.

Her face when I said the only married woman I do is my wife. If you are not single you have no chance. After repeatly telling me she wanted to be my sub or something of the equivalent.

Putting the keycard into the ignition of our car and the voice of the navigator eerily starting up telling us to proceed on the scheduled route to our destination...for those who might not get the irony of it, this might help explain it. Somehow, we did not think it was going to work out to follow her instructions.:eek:

Catalina:catroar:

My son was just out of bed to visit the bathroom. I noticed he was wearing two pairs of underwear and when I commented he answered:
I know, I wasn't really awake this morning.

Now he's back to sleep - in two pairs of underwear.

LOL, cute.:)

Two emails from my ex. Telling me lots of lovely things :eek:

As per usual his timing is second to none. I really needed that today of all days.

Thankyou M x

A friend at work offering to take me to lunch :eek:

Last edited:
LOL, being told, "You know what your problem is? You are far too nice, even to people who are not that nice"!:D

Thankyou hon :eek:

I need that :rose:
You are very nice and sweet kind person Minx, love someone like YOU is easy + I like when you smile!!! :)

I SO understand the need of love, to be told your loved and cared for and all this mushy things, I really do. Wish I could hugg you for real! :rose:

hug.gif
hug.gif
hug.gif
hug.gif
hug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back