Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^THIS! ^^^

It is very difficult to hold my attention, doesn't happen often. So, when someone actually does have it- they damn well better know how to keep it! :rolleyes:

Love ya too, ya lil brat! :heart:

HAHAHAHA...who's the brat now my lil minx? I don't know if you qualify as a little minx (or if it's something sis's should say to each other), but it sounded good! :D

i think a playful minx comment is okay for sister's to say to each other

Hello daddies and fellow little girls

It made me laugh, so you're good! hehe

So glad we can call each other little minx's (thanks, Beth)! Having such a happy night, even though my Daddy is sick! Any time my best Big Sis has a GREAT day, and I get to hear Daddy tells me he loves me, I'm on top of the world!!!!

Love both my Daddy and Big Sis, Cookie! :heart:

Evening all!
Great news for you PA!
And Cookie and Peaches... daddy needs hugs:D

Hi daddies and girls! It's been busy in here! I hope everyone is feeling good and staying warm .

Congrats daddy PA!

Take care daddies and kisses for my sisters!
:cattail:

missing daddy...

Hi daddies and girls! It's been busy in here! I hope everyone is feeling good and staying warm .

Congrats daddy PA!

Take care daddies and kisses for my sisters!
:cattail:

missing daddy...

Oh, INL, I so know how you feel and wish I could give you a hug in RL. Even though I got to text Daddy, know he's so dang far away is difficult...especially when he's sick and I want to care for him!

Know you are loved here and here's a dozen hugs hoping they can last until you see your Daddy!!!

*Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs*

Keri :kiss:

Oh, INL, I so know how you feel and wish I could give you a hug in RL. Even though I got to text Daddy, know he's so dang far away is difficult...especially when he's sick and I want to care for him!

Know you are loved here and here's a dozen hugs hoping they can last until you see your Daddy!!!

*Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs**Hugs*

Keri :kiss:

Thank you Keri! Lots of hugs to you too! I hope your Daddy feels better soon.

kitten kisses for you daddy! :kiss::kiss:

Hello Daddies and my sister babygirls!

*curls in her blankets, looking sad*
Dunno if things are going to work out between me and my Daddy ... LDRs are hell!

Hello Daddies and my sister babygirls!

*curls in her blankets, looking sad*
Dunno if things are going to work out between me and my Daddy ... LDRs are hell!

Ahhh! HUGS! Yes, they are... here...you can get in under the blankie with the rest of us. :rose:

Ahhh! HUGS! Yes, they are... here...you can get in under the blankie with the rest of us. :rose:

Oooh thank you!

*squeals happily and snuggles in* I made fudge ... We'll share! ... I might even share with the Daddies if they ask nice. *playful smile*

Oooh thank you!

*squeals happily and snuggles in* I made fudge ... We'll share! ... I might even share with the Daddies if they ask nice. *playful smile*

~ grins & giggles~ Yay! We can have it with the cookies I made! :D Daddies love yummies that we make for them! :heart:

~ grins & giggles~ Yay! We can have it with the cookies I made! :D Daddies love yummies that we make for them! :heart:

Oooh! :heart: Love cookies ... I even have the fixings for cream soda floats ... Even more sinful than root beer ones, IMO ... Want? I'm having one now as a midnight snack!

Oooh! :heart: Love cookies ... I even have the fixings for cream soda floats ... Even more sinful than root beer ones, IMO ... Want? I'm having one now as a midnight snack!

Oh, yes please, Switch! It's been so long since I've had one and just ask Cookie, I deserve one! Thank you for the treat and the snuggles!!!! :kiss:

Keri

Oh, yes please, Switch! It's been so long since I've had one and just ask Cookie, I deserve one! Thank you for the treat and the snuggles!!!! :kiss:

Keri

Have to treat my new sissies with love to keep the Daddies happy!
Plus, I LOVE to share goodies!

BTW ... I'm Bella!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back