Old 01-29-2012, 09:45 PM   #1251
DeepRedLips
Literotica Guru
 
DeepRedLips's Avatar
 
DeepRedLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: DMV, USA
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Grooves View Post
For the record, I took bite me as know way sexual. I've learned my lesson though.
Ah, well since you now know that wasn't my intention I s'pose my response would be a little less, "hmm, how 'bout it?" and a little more "I fuckin' dare you to even try it."



Yay! Kittens and rainbows everybody!
__________________
Pic Thread is dead, but I can still be reached there.

We were born to fuck each other one way or another.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #1252
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 16,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Yep...
BITE, Hey I was only following directions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
"Heaven STILL doesn't want me & Hell is STILL afraid I'm going to take over".

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #1253
Massive Grooves
Lead Pill connoisseur
 
Massive Grooves's Avatar
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 9,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Ah, well since you now know that wasn't my intention I s'pose my response would be a little less, "hmm, how 'bout it?" and a little more "I fuckin' dare you to even try it."



Yay! Kittens and rainbows everybody!
Dared

Tried

You gonna fight me?

Holy fuck. Did I really say "know"?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #1254
Remy88
Literotica Guru
 
Remy88's Avatar
 
Remy88 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 530
I un-shamefully took it as sexual. I say it proudly. With an ass like that staring me in the face and with the words bite me written across it.... come on.... i was wanting to do that anway.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #1255
needaminx
Literotica Guru
 
needaminx's Avatar
 
needaminx is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NW USA
Posts: 1,055
I was undecided if I should "bite you" as requested or spank you for being so rude!! Lets be honest, it was going to work out well whichever path I chose!
__________________
Have you ever been naughty at work? Tell me how...
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1264800

My latest story for your perusing pleasure.
https://www.literotica.com/s/imagine-38
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #1256
Artfan2
Smooth PC
 
Artfan2's Avatar
 
Artfan2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 9,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Heh, there's enough ass for two bites at the very least and I only got one today...
Ha ha, well okay then. Assume the position and I'll give your ass a couple of loving chomps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Attaching the Black & White version, too because...well, I prefer that one and shit...it's my fuckin' thread. I can do what I want.

I'd be interested to see which you all prefer.
I like the B&W too. You have flawless skin and it looks great in B&W.

The colored watermarking is a little distracting in the B&W pic. It would be less so if it were not in color.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #1257
DeepRedLips
Literotica Guru
 
DeepRedLips's Avatar
 
DeepRedLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: DMV, USA
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Grooves View Post
Dared

Tried

You gonna fight me?

Holy fuck. Did I really say "know"?
There needs to be an emoticon with just a casual "you really want to go there" eyebrow lift. That would be my response, or maybe something rougher. I'm feeling punchy today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy88 View Post
I un-shamefully took it as sexual. I say it proudly. With an ass like that staring me in the face and with the words bite me written across it.... come on.... i was wanting to do that anway.
Ah, well as I've said it's already been bitten today. While I wouldn't want to intentionally be mean to people who follow/post on my thread, the pic isn't meant as an invitation at all. Instead of apple covered panties that say "BITE ME" maybe I should just get ones that say "FUCK OFF"...but again, that would probably alienate quite a few people. *sigh*

That's the way with pics. Intentions and interpretations are two entirely different things.
__________________
Pic Thread is dead, but I can still be reached there.

We were born to fuck each other one way or another.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #1258
Fflow
Goodbye
 
Fflow's Avatar
 
Fflow is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Southern Californa
Posts: 12,314
You've got a kick-ass attitude, DRL. That's been evident since day one. While I hoped your 'bite me' was an invitation to sexual delights, I knew in my heart that it was not. Perhaps the reason why you like the b/w version more is because it makes your ass look more shiny and metal.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #1259
DeepRedLips
Literotica Guru
 
DeepRedLips's Avatar
 
DeepRedLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: DMV, USA
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfan2 View Post
Ha ha, well okay then. Assume the position and I'll give your ass a couple of loving chomps.



I like the B&W too. You have flawless skin and it looks great in B&W.

The colored watermarking is a little distracting in the B&W pic. It would be less so if it were not in color.
I hear ya. I wanted the watermarking to be off to the side, but I'm so leary of shit being stolen. Not to say my pics are stealworthy, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
__________________
Pic Thread is dead, but I can still be reached there.

We were born to fuck each other one way or another.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #1260
DeepRedLips
Literotica Guru
 
DeepRedLips's Avatar
 
DeepRedLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: DMV, USA
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
BITE, Hey I was only following directions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Intentions v. Interpretations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by needaminx View Post
I was undecided if I should "bite you" as requested or spank you for being so rude!! Lets be honest, it was going to work out well whichever path I chose!
Hmm, you'd think that...but in reality...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fflow View Post
You've got a kick-ass attitude, DRL. That's been evident since day one. While I hoped your 'bite me' was an invitation to sexual delights, I knew in my heart that it was not. Perhaps the reason why you like the b/w version more is because it makes your ass look more shiny and metal.
Thanks Fflow. Glad to have your support if I start kicking ass in my panties and taking names. Who's to say I've only got the dog tag chain balled up in my fist?
__________________
Pic Thread is dead, but I can still be reached there.

We were born to fuck each other one way or another.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #1261
Remy88
Literotica Guru
 
Remy88's Avatar
 
Remy88 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Ah, well as I've said it's already been bitten today. While I wouldn't want to intentionally be mean to people who follow/post on my thread, the pic isn't meant as an invitation at all. Instead of apple covered panties that say "BITE ME" maybe I should just get ones that say "FUCK OFF"...but again, that would probably alienate quite a few people. *sigh*

That's the way with pics. Intentions and interpretations are two entirely different things.
Maybe thin skinned people... not me.

I got your point from the beginning.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #1262
needaminx
Literotica Guru
 
needaminx's Avatar
 
needaminx is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NW USA
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Hmm, you'd think that...but in reality...
In reality I'm sure it would have worked out for me in the very short term. Based on my very limited exposure to you so far I would imagine I would have had a feisty bitch on my hands the moment I touched you
__________________
Have you ever been naughty at work? Tell me how...
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1264800

My latest story for your perusing pleasure.
https://www.literotica.com/s/imagine-38
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #1263
Artfan2
Smooth PC
 
Artfan2's Avatar
 
Artfan2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 9,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
It's funny that everyone is interpreting the "BITE ME" as sexually suggestive, which A) it's VS so it's meant to be and B) it's an ampic forum on Lit, but my attitude with it is a bit more crass. Something I'd like to say to the world that my middle fingers can't since they're currently typing. Juxtapose that with my wall art and the stolen dog tags...and well, I just think the B&W tone says what I want to say better.

If anyone cares to read this...
Ahem...

Funny you should point out the dog tags. In the dog world when one dog approaches another of the opposite sex, that dog never can be sure whether he/she is going to have great sex, get into the fight of it's life...or both.

In either case, there is frequently much attention paid to the other dog's ass and gratuitous biting, friendly or otherwise.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #1264
DeepRedLips
Literotica Guru
 
DeepRedLips's Avatar
 
DeepRedLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: DMV, USA
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy88 View Post
Maybe thin skinned people... not me.

I got your point from the beginning.
indeed. Many thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by needaminx View Post
In reality I'm sure it would have worked out for me in the very short term. Based on my very limited exposure to you so far I would imagine I would have had a feisty bitch on my hands the moment I touched you
Feisty bitch is pretty spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfan2 View Post
Ahem...

Funny you should point out the dog tags. In the dog world when one dog approaches another of the opposite sex, that dog never can be sure whether he/she is going to have great sex, get into the fight of it's life...or both.

In either case, there is frequently much attention paid to the other dog's ass and gratuitous biting, friendly or otherwise.
I'm not a dog.

But I understand what you're saying.

Still...this bitch isn't a dog.
__________________
Pic Thread is dead, but I can still be reached there.

We were born to fuck each other one way or another.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #1265
DJack7072
Literotica Guru
 
DJack7072 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Group Note:

I s'pose the vote is toward the color because some people seem to be jazzed over my paleness? I don't know. I personally like the black and white better because of the tone it sets. It's funny that everyone is interpreting the "BITE ME" as sexually suggestive, which A) it's VS so it's meant to be and B) it's an ampic forum on Lit, but my attitude with it is a bit more crass. Something I'd like to say to the world that my middle fingers can't since they're currently typing. Juxtapose that with my wall art and the stolen dog tags...and well, I just think the B&W tone says what I want to say better.

If anyone cares to read this...
I apologize if I came off as crass. Was not my intention. I can appreciate that it was a rough day. The black and white does set the tone very well. Respect, DRL. Respect.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #1266
Fflow
Goodbye
 
Fflow's Avatar
 
Fflow is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Southern Californa
Posts: 12,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Thanks Fflow. Glad to have your support if I start kicking ass in my panties and taking names. Who's to say I've only got the dog tag chain balled up in my fist?
If you started kicking ass, I'd be concerned that you might damage your panties. I'd be glad to hold them for you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #1267
Artfan2
Smooth PC
 
Artfan2's Avatar
 
Artfan2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 9,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Feisty bitch is pretty spot on.

I'm not a dog.

But I understand what you're saying.

Still...this bitch isn't a dog.
Sorry for the imperfect metaphor.

And in the future I will approach your ass with caution and respect.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #1268
needaminx
Literotica Guru
 
needaminx's Avatar
 
needaminx is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NW USA
Posts: 1,055
[quote=DeepRedLips;39827342]:
Feisty bitch is pretty spot on.
QUOTE]

So is that frame of mind a temporary "having a bad day" thing or are you awlays such a handful?
__________________
Have you ever been naughty at work? Tell me how...
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1264800

My latest story for your perusing pleasure.
https://www.literotica.com/s/imagine-38
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #1269
Massive Grooves
Lead Pill connoisseur
 
Massive Grooves's Avatar
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 9,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
There needs to be an emoticon with just a casual "you really want to go there" eyebrow lift. That would be my response, or maybe something rougher. I'm feeling punchy today.
"punchy" may be the mood of the day.

I'm ready for that right now.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #1270
DeepRedLips
Literotica Guru
 
DeepRedLips's Avatar
 
DeepRedLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: DMV, USA
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJack7072 View Post
I apologize if I came off as crass. Was not my intention. I can appreciate that it was a rough day. The black and white does set the tone very well. Respect, DRL. Respect.
You didn't come off crass. No apologies needed from anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fflow View Post
If you started kicking ass, I'd be concerned that you might damage your panties. I'd be glad to hold them for you.
If you can get me a pair of brass knuckles, we'll talk panties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfan2 View Post
Sorry for the imperfect metaphor.

And in the future I will approach your ass with caution and respect.
I feel like I can conquer the world with that statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by needaminx View Post

So is that frame of mind a temporary "having a bad day" thing or are you awlays such a handful?
Well, that's a complicated answer. In real life most, including the bf would say I'm a handful. On the board though, I generally think I'm not. I could be wrong. However, it wasn't a great day either.
__________________
Pic Thread is dead, but I can still be reached there.

We were born to fuck each other one way or another.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #1271
DeepRedLips
Literotica Guru
 
DeepRedLips's Avatar
 
DeepRedLips is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: DMV, USA
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Grooves View Post
"punchy" may be the mood of the day.

I'm ready for that right now.
My thread can double as a fight club. I don't see any rules against that.
__________________
Pic Thread is dead, but I can still be reached there.

We were born to fuck each other one way or another.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #1272
Crusader3113
Literotica Guru
 
Crusader3113 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: PA
Posts: 7,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Group Note:

I s'pose the vote is toward the color because some people seem to be jazzed over my paleness? I don't know. I personally like the black and white better because of the tone it sets. It's funny that everyone is interpreting the "BITE ME" as sexually suggestive, which A) it's VS so it's meant to be and B) it's an ampic forum on Lit, but my attitude with it is a bit more crass. Something I'd like to say to the world that my middle fingers can't since they're currently typing. Juxtapose that with my wall art and the stolen dog tags...and well, I just think the B&W tone says what I want to say better.

If anyone cares to read this...
I read it i say bite me often in a non sexual way so i understand. As for the pictures it is your thread and your pictures so you can post what you like. who am I to complain or even suggest otherwise....
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #1273
Idigsoftclams
Salty
 
Idigsoftclams is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: On the water
Posts: 2,822
wonderful - esp enjoyed the braless set
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #1274
Massive Grooves
Lead Pill connoisseur
 
Massive Grooves's Avatar
 
Massive Grooves is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 9,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
My thread can double as a fight club. I don't see any rules against that.
My password is not "password"
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 10:48 PM   #1275
needaminx
Literotica Guru
 
needaminx's Avatar
 
needaminx is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NW USA
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
Well, that's a complicated answer. In real life most, including the bf would say I'm a handful. On the board though, I generally think I'm not. I could be wrong. However, it wasn't a great day either.
At least I know here it's worth taking the risk then! So this is your soft & gentle side you are showing us
__________________
Have you ever been naughty at work? Tell me how...
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1264800

My latest story for your perusing pleasure.
https://www.literotica.com/s/imagine-38
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.