New Member Introductions

Hello! Newbie here, or so I thought turns out I registered my email address back in 2003!!

Well, like most poeople on here I've enjoyed reading the stories on here and thought it was time I came and meet some like minded people!

I love most of the erotica on here but my favourites are CD/Trans and leg fetishes especially tights and stockings lol.

I know my profile is pretty bare at the moment ,I'll rectify that in time but briefly I'm 36 M, happily married for 13 years with 2 fantastic kids. Sex with the wife is great but unfortunately she doesn't share many of my fetishes and definitely doesn't know about the trans/CD one!

I'm here to chat and meet likeminded people, m, f, CD, TV etc. please feel free to drop me a message and so hello

Have fun!
 
Hi everyone,
I'm 38, married woman from CA, into nature and art and ...erotica!

I've been secretly reading erotica stories for a while now--since college, but my faves are in non-cons, and bdsm.

Through some of these stories, I've finally been able to put a name and come to terms to a side of myself that has always been there but deeply buried. Just came clean with my husband of 3 years and he seems open to new ideas, so I'll hope for the best. It's all new to both of us. In any case, I'm happy to be here.
 
hi i'm new here. i'm 59,married 35 years but sadly wife no longer interested in sex but have found comfort in erotica and the web. happy to discuss anything and into anything that's going. love good food,wine,the arts and wearing my wife's panties (in secret)
 
Hello

Long time reader first time joiner. Thought I might have something to contribute in the future, and maybe even discuss with some people. We shall see.
 
Hello everyone!
I've been reading Literotica for years and I am finally getting around to the forums. I am super shy so be nice. :eek:
 
I am uk based recently single female, - love reading erotic stories, - I am not very good at it myself, so hope to pick up some hints n tips for the future!

I am a "chatter", so feel free to ask any questions, I will be honest and forthcoming and look forward to making new friends from the site.
 
I'm another Newbie

Hi, I'm Mike. I joined today and just submitted my first story. I'm already writing my next story and thought that I'd take a break to visit the forum.
 
Hello again everyone! I first joined the board in 2002 I think (or it might have been 2006) and hung around for ages chatting to some very nice people but then went off to do other things. I'm back! Different username though but I'll hopefully be adding an avatar and some pics soon once I remember how to. Oh and I'm a 45 year old bloke with one or two kinks. Fairly normal really. Ish. :D
 
Trying to login into Desdmona.com

Hello all!
I have been gone a long while and I have been trying to loginto Desdmona.com to regain/edit my stories that I have posted. I have repeatedly (5 or 6 times) email her to request my password (as I have forgotten it) but I have not recieved any responses. Is her page still active??? I wrote those stories (N2Skin), and I would like to see them again!
Any information would help!
Thanks!
N2skin
 
Newbie, friend told about this site and am finding very interesting. I have as yet visited the story area, but comments made it will cover a great variety of themes. Maybe one day get enough thoughts together to write something. But for now will enough others works.
 
Desdmona??? I can't get them to send me my password so all my work is locked. I am really frustrated. I haven't visited the site since 2004 but can't access it. I have no idea WHY!:mad:
 
hello everyone, i 44/m/married, 5'10"/195/brown hair/eyes/tan/fit. I coach/teach at high school. I come here to roleplay and love roleplaying where im the "other guy" for a sexy wife.

anyway, is the chat room down? been trying to get on for a few days and not able to.

thanks
 
I only noticed this thread. I joined here a week or two back- i was a chat user but sadly it seems to have had a demise.

Hope there's as much suggestive (and then some) fun to be had here too, as like Samantha i am short of a fix.

Also been a story reader here for many years.
 
Welcum, newbies!

Especially all of you who have come over from chat. Here, we contact each other by P.M. and by yahoo, so look us up as your new friends and hit us all up. We would love to hear from you! :kiss:
 
Hi, new to the forum. I have been reading stories for a while..found the chat. Love the Chat when it works....which looks like it may no longer work :( Anyways 28/M married, love tits..wife has a great pair 38DD. Have MFM and MFF fantasy. Have a share the wife fantasy as well. PM's welcome.
 
Hi!

Long time reader, first time writing. Figured I'd let my first response be in a 'new people' thread and maybe get to know some people before I branch out very far. I'm 20, a college kid (business and theater), and I have an undying love for Star Wars and science fiction/fantasy. I will debate the hell out of any movie for no other purpose than to fight about it.

Nice to meet all of you!
Alanis
 
newbie

Hello. I an fairly new here and have not quiet figured things out yet. I do know that i share many views with most of you guys. I have so many different desires and needs. I was beginning to feel that i was alone, then i found this site. Omg i am fucking normal. I knew it! My syrange sex ideas pail in comparison. Thank all of you for allowing me tp be myself its a breath of fucking fresh air. Ahhhhh. Btw you can call me daddy. Please pm me sometimes.
 
waves... only just found this

been here for a couple weeks.

Got one story out, a blog (which has all my new submissions on it before lit does just because they take so long to allow).

1 story on the way for christmas contest currently being edited :)

look forward to meeting everyone soon.
 
Long time reader, first time member!:)

Hello everyone! I am an attached 25 year old female who can't get enough cum... My secret fantasy is to be used and abused to get the one thing that I crave the most....
If only there wasn't so many things to think about, I'd be on my knees right now showered in...
well, you get the picture. :)
I'm in San Antonio, Texas.

Hi!! I'm interested in online role playing and exchanging hot stories. Take care!
Cindy
 
Hiya.

I have been reading the stories on Lit for about a half year...Finally made an account about a month ago and made my first post on the forums today...Now I am up to about 15 or so. B-)

I am married with one child, not very happy but not in much of a situation to do anything about it. I DO love my wife but...Well... Time and a child seems to have dulled her libido to a stop.

I have a few kinks. I love masturbation, whether it be doing, recieving or watching. Watching lesbian mutual masturbation is a HUGE turn on for me. Lesbianism is always a tent maker and some soft BDSM.

On the Kinsey scale I sit at a strong 2 so I am quite comfortable with homoerotic imagery and roleplay. I just never really thought about actually doing it. It could be fun...I guess I'll just have to wait for the right moment. ;)
 
about me

hi guys!

im new in this forum, but been reading stories a long time already. im 34 and live in the Philippines. im looking for people to chat with about anything under the sun.

pm me if you have time :)
 
Back
Top