Mutual Assistance (Closed for Homerun2611)

wickedpen

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Posts
3,508
Hi, I am Diane and I am an attractive married mom living the dream. I have a husband Sam and two sons, Nick 12 and Jack 9. I snapped back into shape after the boys and now nine years later feel awesome! I work out and live the life. My husband provides everything we need, well everything materially. A few years ago he started working longer hours and being way too tired for our usual almost nightly intimacy. I mean I am not a slut! I love him and would never leave him because of this but a girl has needs too, ya know?

I bought a not so little toy the last time I visited my sister in Chicago and have it neatly tucked away where Sam will never find it. But still, even with daily visits to my hidden friend I miss the feeling of a flesh and blood man. Oh writing this is silly. I should be thankful the way the priest tells us every Sunday. If only I could pull it off the way Samantha manages to. She is a bit older with a perfect life. She has the boys, the house and the career. A career must be exciting. I never was that good as school and when Sam offered I took to homemaking. Samantha's husband is super cute, successful and sexy as hell. I bet she rides him all the time in their perfect home and perfect life.

I was intimidated when Sam started doing business with Darin knowing that would lead to interacting with them. I was flustered and avoided Darin when he became the basketball coach of our sons. He was so sexy and powerful I could hardly keep two thoughts going. They are really nice but intimidating. So when Sam came home all giddy about being invited to their house for a cocktail pool party I was conflicted. I love a party but this was a big deal for Sam and I did not want to mess it up.

It was in two weeks and I was determined to make the best of it for Sam. I bought a new neon peach bikini and managed to lay out a few hours darkening my already rich skin. I lost five pounds and had a mani/pedi and had my highlights touched up in my thick blonde hair. It was the day before the party, a Thursday and I stood in my bikini in front of the wall of mirrors in my closet. I was just home from the salon and looked damn good!

I had been thinking about this party for two weeks but the thing I kept coming back to was Darin. And when I say coming back to Darin I mean in an erotic way with my big plastic friend buzzing in my hand. The doorbell rang as I was reaching into my hiding place for it.

"Shit!" I hissed and pulled on a robe and went to the door. Just the old mail man dropping off a package for Sam.
 
Last edited:
Hi, I am Darrin, and my wife, yes is Samantha. Yeah, Yeah, Bewitched fans from yesteryear, we get it. The truth is both her and my parents were fans, we were named after the characters, and we happened to find each other in law school. Our names were actually the ice breaker that got us talking and Samantha (Sam) married Darrin, and to top it off our last name is Tate. Trust me though, my wife doesn't twitch her nose and make magic happen. She uses her mind and her extraordinary organization skills to do that. We have what most in town consider the perfect marriage. In many ways true, she is a great mother, successful business woman in her own right, she runs a legal support group for underprivileged youth and women, and she keeps a very high profile in the community. She is busy, and those are her priorities, unfortunately sex isn't. It isn't that she doesn't enjoy sex, she does, but her strong catholic upbringing tells her the real work must get done first, and by the time that happens she is generally fast asleep by 9:30 .

As for me, I am managing partner at a private equity firm in the city. I rarely go to our holdings any more, my job is more in the running of the firm and entertaining key relationships. It also gives me free time to spend time with my 3 boys. The oldest is in his first year of law school and attending my alma mater, Duke. Jason is a smart, good looking kid, but he is a player. I am not confident he really likes woman, but I do know he enjoys them. Michael is a junior wide reciever at Army, he always like the ways of the military and its discipline suits him. Then there is little Brian, nick name Bucky. He was our afterthought when Sam dearly wanted one more baby. He is the whole package, smart, funny and a good athlete like his brothers. As I even tell it, it does sound perfect, I just wish I was more satisfied like Sam.

Sam is in financial services, and a few years younger than me, and married to the hottest woman in town, Diane. The woman of our community are well kept, many hours spent with private workout instructors, yoga and spas. When we travel with the boys teams, other Dads will look over at our group of Mom's, they usually have a beer can in their hands and are managing an ever increasing 40 inch waste line, "where did you find your Mom's" as they look over at the swearing, sweating offensive line of their own, "Uh, we married them" we say and move on to the game. To use a car metaphor, Diane is the smoking red Ferrari though of the group, to be fair in the couples they hang around with, their are a couple Porsche's, Corvette's, the low end of the series is a 3 series BMW. My Samantha, is a 7 Series, stately, classy, elegant and still beautify, and could potentially handle the speed, but does not look as comfortable on the track, moreso in the driveway, or having the valet bring it around. There is not a man in town though that wouldn't give his right nut for 15 minutes behind the wheel of the Ferrari.

Sam gets to live there. Darrin can only imagine how often and all the different ways, Sam gets to enjoy his wife. Sam also loves talking about how much Diane can't wait to service his cock and how he satiates her. He actually mentions if so often, it seems rather odd.

As Samantha and I were putting together the guest list for the party, I made sure Sam and Diane were included. Admittedly, I only worship her from afar, but the thought of her in a bikini coming to our home, had given me masturbatory pleasure for the last week, when I came to bed at 11 only to find my wife in deep slumber. Diane was dangerous though, even for Darrin. Darrin knew how to handle himself, control his lust, but he had so much desire for her, and so much to lose if it was thought he was lurking after this younger woman.

Darrin and Samantha had had a little fun in thinking about the party, they had sent a set of two golden keys to each couple and at some point they were going to have each couple draw and based on the results couples would be paired off to dance a salsa together. Yes, it was a bit suggestive, but all in good fond. This was Suburban Minneapolis after all...They should be getting thier keys today Bill thought with the purpose behind it in case anyone wanted to brush up on their salsa dancing ahead of time...
 
Last edited:
It was finally the night of the party and I was nervous. I had a glass of wine to calm my nerves as I wore my new bikini and felt sexy and selfconscious. Sam was in great spirits as he loved to show me off. He opened an odd package that had been delivered an dpulled two gold keys and a note out.

"Salsa dancing with random pairs" she said with an excited tone. "These people really live" he said obviously jealous of their status and wealth. We were not doing poorly at all just ten years behind them.

"Won't you be jealous of another man dancing with me?" I asked as the wine was already relaxing me. He stepped to me and took me in his hands, one under mu shoulder and the other on my ass and rubbed his crotch into my hip with a devilish grin.

"They may dance but I get to take you home!" he said and kissed me. This was going to be a fun night.

In the back of my mind was the key swap party we attended naively a few months back where his college buddy was thinking we could swap spouses. I love sex but that's a bit much for Sam. He is plenty good in the sack but not the most adventurous, at least not compared to the stories I have heard at the spa and the country club from other wives.

I wondered if this was just about dancing as I put the glass away and we headed to the Tate's.
 
Sam was in full General mode, she ran a party like few others. The caterer was setting up a fresh taco bar. Shrimp, crab and lobster were on ice. Civeche was chilled as were several types of Mexican salads. There were pitchers of margaritas, regular and frozen strawberry, kegs of Dos Equis and Modelo, wine and the mariachi band was setting up. She had some salsa dance instructors on hand if people wanted lessons. Sam was in a Mexican Sundress with a conservative whit two piece underneath. I was in a matching Tommy Bahama swimsuit and shirt and a sombrero.

I had taken quite a bit of ribbing from a few of the guests, “Keys Darin, We never thought you and Sam were into kinky stuff....My god, the Tate’s throwing a key party,”. It had actually been Sam’s idea of an ice breaker. Generally at these parties, after initial mixed conversation, men headed off one way, women the other. We both loved to dance, and she thought this was a clever way to start things. Plus she thought the gold keys was a classy party gift.

The crowd came in at 4:00 and soon 40 couples were drinking, snacking and talking. I noticed Diane standing behind a group of women. Being a good host, I grabbed a handful of glasses and the pitcher of margaritas and headed their way. I tried not to stare at Diane, but even without seeing what she had on, her blond hair and brilliant smile stood out in the late afternoon sun. As I closed on them I raised the pitcher and the glasses, “Who is up for margaritas Ladies?”
 
For a small dinner party the Tate's had gone all out. I felt under dressed with everyone in costume for the theme. I should have worn my ruffled halter top and tight black skirt. My blonde middle American look was just not Mexican in the least.

"Sure thanks!" I said happy to have a little cocktail as my nerves were coming loose. Darin looked good in his white outfit and so much fun with the sombrero. My Sam would never get dressed up and look in any way silly. I blushed as Darin's eyes fell from my face down to my cleavage and paused before pouring a margarita for me. My eyes did the rounds and appreciated the clingy trunks and sizable bulge there in.

"Gracias" I smiled as his eyes rose to mine and I took a sip. "Muy bueno" I said exhausting my high school Spanish. "I love your house. So big and beautifully adorned" I said as we seemed to gravitate away from the others or vice versa, not exactly sure as the tequila and wine were freeing me of focus.

"Mrs Tate really does an amazing job" I said feeling like a teenager asked to the adult party. I gulped more of the Margarita and let Darin;s eyes go where they wanted without issue.

I did keep any eye out for my Sam who could ruin my flirty little moment with a sales pitch or his usual dumb sports talk. I spied him across the yard talking with some men he worked with.

"So Darin how long have you lived in this house?" I asked looking around and opening myself for him to appreciate as I oohed and awed over his estate. "Too bad you are so busy with the party or I would ask for a tour." My words said one thing but my eyes looked for any spark of interest.
 
As I arrived, the ladies parted to have me pour their drinks. Luckily I was able to save the best for last as Diane responded, ”Sure thanks” I heard her, but my only thoughts were the vision in the pink bikini in front of me. She was pure catnip, and I was a tomcat on the prowl.

I did my best to hide my lust, as we talked, but it was a losing battle. My eyes had immediately been drawn to her cleavage, and even as I forced them up to meet hers, I felt my arousal growing. It would be a challenge soon to hide my building erection in these white trunks. I was so focused on her, I am not sure how we separated slightly from the group. I had always been careful to not overtly show my attraction to Diane, partly in deference to my business relationship and friendship with Sam, and more so this was a small town, and given our standing, who needed the gossip. Today however, I had already downed my first margarita and was well in to my second, plus I had done two tequila shots with my business partners just a second ago. I honestly didn’t love shots, but they did bring the resistance walls down quickly.

As my eyes continued to enjoy her body, she made some compliment regarding Sam, however my wife was the absolute last thing on my mind at that second. Darrin leaned in and put his hand lightly on her firm waste, electricity shot through his body, and he brought his mouth near to her ear and whispered so only she could hear,”I think it is you who deserves the compliment, I find it incredibly refreshing to find a woman so rightfully secure in her beauty that she can just wear a bikini like that. You look absolutely stunning, and in case you didn’t know,...” darrin winks at her, ”...you have every man looking at you, and every woman hating you, and good for you!. He pulled away before his flirting became obvious. He looked over at Sam but she was fully engaged with a group of women hanging on her every word. Sometimes Darrin wondered if she was running for mayor.

When Diane asked how long they had lived there, and hinted at a tour, Darrin’s eyes flashed with lust, and he couldn’t help smile, with a hint of wickedness. ”We moved in to this home from our home on Elm about 6 years ago, when I raised our second fund”. Darrin was the managing partner of a private equity fund, that now had three funds active, with just under a billion in assets under management. His fund purchased $40 to 125 million manufacturing firms and grew them to twice or three times their original size and then sold them. As much as he wanted to take her inside, particularly to a couple of select rooms, he knew their absence would be duly noted,”How about I promise to take you on a tour a bit later when things settle down a bit, maybe during dancing. I am hoping to be the fortunate man to match your key,... He smiles more broadly and again can’t stop his eyes from wandering a bit. ...at a minimum, you have to save me a dance? The one benefit of being the host is the right to have at least one dance with the most beautiful woman here”.

Darrin knew he had come right up to, and probably crossed the line, so he turned to go look for more drinks he could hand out, he should probably slow down a bit himself before he did anything he might really regret...
 
Diane kept her composure as she felt Darrin's intentions. She was the hottest woman at the party and probably the youngest and yes, she knew the other men were checking her out. This was usually enough to get her in the mood for Sam when they got home, if he did not pass out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"I would love a dance" she sighed trying not to give away her attraction for her host.

"What are you doing Diane?" she scolded herself in her head as she drank from the freshly filled margarita glass. She checked out Darin walking away after seeing his front now appreciated his work outs in his white trunks.

"I could certainly take some of that" her dirty alter ego groaned in her head. As the Tequila loosened her up her alter ego began to take over. She wandered through the guests smiling and chatting then as a few of the others got into the pool she decided it was time to give a show. She went to the far side of the pool and put down her drink and slipped out of her sandals. She was sure to give everyone interested, anyone with a cock, a good view of her. She then slowly walked down the steps into the water. She loved feeling the water against her body but kept her head above water.

She swam around and then just soaked for a minute before Darin called for the band to play some "Salsa music!" Diane walked up the steps and grabbed a towel as eye balls ached to be the towel she dragged over her legs and hips and abs and breasts. She then slipped on her sandals and went to the dance floor.

She stood next to her Sam and smiled at Darin's Sam in a friendly manner as her mind flashed with images of her husband having her against a door in her mansion.

"Put something on. These are upper class people. Like your hick friends" her husband hissed in her ear as his jealousy and drunkeness came out.

Diane blushed as a few of the people around them heard him. She pulled her cover up around her damp body and then slipped away from the crowd and towards the shadows.

"What an asshole!" she thought as tears filled her eyes. "How could he do that? In front of these people? I did not do anything..." she thought.

Samantha Tate appeared with a gentle smile and said "Tequila makes men say strange things." She put her arm around Diane and walked her into the house.

"Don't worry honey, you have nothing to be ashamed of. To be honest if I looked like you I would let everyone see it too." Her smile was plain and simple and Diane felt genuine sympathy and respect. They walked into the monsterous kitchen and Sam opened two beers.

"Men suck" she said flatly.

"What are you talking about, Darin is awesome!" Diane said a little too enthusiastically.

"Yeah he is a keeper but his eye wonders. I know. I don't blame him, I have a few miles on this old chassis." she said looking down at herself. She did not look bad at all for her age but she was not Diane.

"You look great. he would be a fool to look elsewhere" Diane said pushing her alter ego back into her fantasy life.

"It's ok. I can't keep up with his libido and my career and the kids" she admitted taking a drink. "Feel better?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes. thank you Mrs Tate" Diane said respectfully.

"Oh for the love of Pete, call me Sam" she laughed and then said "Take a minute and collect yourself. I better get back to the party."

She walked out and closed the sliding glass door leaving Diane alone in the darkened kitchen. She took a drink of her beer and thought was a lovely person Sam was and how could she have even thought of her husband in such graphically obscene terms. She smiled to herself then turned to head back to her ass hole husband.
 
I had been handing out drinks when I heard what Sam said to Diane, what a pig. He was intimidated and he was taking it out on her. He was happy when he saw Samantha take her inside.

Yes the sex life between he and his wife had most definitely waned. If anything lately she would point out younger women who he might find attractive. Sex aside, he loved his wife. She was an incredible person, smart great mother and natural leader. He knew she would help Diane feel better. She had very little ego, what she did was genuine. You couln't help admire her for the person she was.

When Samantha came out she saw me, and signaled me over.

Okay, honey I have a little surprise for you in a minute, but first I want to show some of these young fillies how this old girl can still dance.

Samantha was a terrific dancer as was Darrin, and they took to the dance floor and did a more than respectable salsa. Samantha was not going to do the grinding or highly suggestive moves, but her footwork and arm movements were flawless. Darrin was a strong lead, and she anticipated every change of direction and finished every more. They danced a salsa and them a rumba, where Samantha did get into the hip movements and was very sexy in the execution of her moves, and by the end they had a small crowd that gave them a pilot clap. Diane was standing on the edge of the floor when they finished. "You two were great".

Samantha led Darrin over in Diane's direction and then surprised Darrin by saying,
"Sweetheart, I think this young lady needs a dance too. Every girl enjoys a strong lead, Diane show this guy how a young beautiful girl can still move and get him going, perhaps if you are out there long enough I will join you".

With that Samantha went off to talk to a group of men including Sam, almost like she was distracting him. Darrin wondered, what did my wife just do was that some sort of hall pass, yes, he thought, hall pass to dance...just dance

He took Diane's hand in his, "shall we?" and he led her on to the dance floor.

Diane and Darrin started slowly as he tried to calibrate how comfortable she would be with his lead. She was athletic and smooth and she followed him like they had danced together often. She was excellent, and they started to really dance, fast, in and out of hold, they danced increasingly suggestively, laughing and smiling, but she was moving, grinding, Darrin would dip her and pull her back into his arms, in and out of hold very fast.

They then turned to an Argentine tango, Darrin had seen Samantha briefly signal the band leader. The Argentine Tango is a very sensual dance, both partners are in hold the entire time, there is lots of intricate foot movement as the partners, interlock legs, the woman is lifted in a variety of positions often wrapping her legs around her partner in different configurations.

Darrin asked Diane, "do you know how to tango and would you like to keep going?" "I know and I definitely want to keep going." And they began to dance, again Darrin knew exactly what he was doing, his footwork precise, Diane was right with him. Their feet and legs intertwined in precise movement, he would lift her and she would kick out and brings her legs in hold off the ground touching him, another time he spun he back so her legs scissored out and then came into him, almost like standing sex, but all legitimate and well excited dance moves.

Darrin couldn't help but be aroused, Diane was a terrific dancer, beautiful, and the Argentine tango was as close to having sex on the dance floor as you could have. He loved the strength, suppleness and elegance of Diane's moves, the music finally finished. And they received quite the ovation.

Sam came over with two cold beers, and said, "You two need a room, my goodness that was hot!" Darrin hugged Diane and thanked her. "Boy you know the way to a man's heart, you were terrific, please let me know if you are up for another go around later?"
 
Diane could not believe what was happening. One minute she was humiliated and the next twirled about like a plaything but a strong powerful man. Powerful but gentle and considerate, not like her husband.

She was talking with the Tate's when she noticed her husband dancing with one of the other women. His hands were everywhere and they were both drunk. It was embarassing. Her Sam looked towards he and held up a gold key then ran it down the woman's back to her ass before the woman pulled his arm up.

"Oh dear, I fear my husband has had too much to drink. I better take him home" she said unable ot hide the disappointment of having to call it a night after meeting these two wonderful people.
 
"Don't be silly Sugar, we haven't had the key dance yet" Samantha said, putting her arm around Diane, "I didn't hand out golden keys to not have a full dance floor". "Isn't that right honey", and she gave Darrin a peck on the cheek and a tap on the rear. "Yes maam, I am sure Diane will stay, plus I still owe her a tour". Next thing they knew, Samantha had cut in on the girl Sam was dancing with and making sure his hands stayed under control.

I whispered in Diane's ear, "Don't worry, once the General is in charge, she will put your husband in his place and he won't even know she did it." Samantha was always under control and she knew how to manage even the most awkward situations in a manner no one even noticed. Darrin, poured Diane another drink and then went off to mingle and dance with a couple of other couples. Diane watched Darrin, as he glided other woman around the floor, and he was a good dancer with all. She even noticed women who weren't normally good dancers, looked pretty good when dancing with a strong lead.

She also noticed, he didn't dance with any of the other woman as he had danced with her, or at least as she thought he had danced with her. Darrin and Samantha prided themselves on being good hosts and the party was progressing well, people were eating, drinking and at least a few were dancing. All of sudden the music stopped and Samantha was up on the band stand. "Okay, I didn't hire this band for you all just to sit around all night talking. We need to kick some life into this party and get this dance floor full. Everyone please bring their keys up here and we are going to have our mix dance".

Dutifully everyone dropped in their keys and waited to be paired off ...
 
Diane found her purse and dropped her key into the fish bowl as she scanned the crowd for Sam who seemed to have disappeared. That was surprisingly a relief, even if he was off with that other woman. Diane could hardly believe the feeling she was having for this older man. An older man who's wife seemed to almost encourage her to dance with. Having admitted to her that Samantha was not able to satisfy Darin as much as he would like seemed like a strange admission unless...
Diane's margarita tasted better than the last and with Sam absent she was able to relax and enjoy what was turning out to be one of the best parties of her life.
She stood in the crowd, some of whom were swaying tot he music and a stray hand or two brushed her ass but honestly she did not care. She was buzzed and this was nice.
She looked at Samantha on the bandstand looking confident and beautiful as she smiled and laughed and flirted. Diane would normally be intimidated by a woman like Samantha but tonight Dianne felt like she could compete, at least on one level with her. At that moment she felt warm, big hands slide over her hips and Darin was behind her. He pressed his body against hers and whispered "I hope our keys match." Diane was surprised then totally relaxed even with a sizable package against her ass. "You are such a good dance. the way your body moves.... (erotic moan)" he said quietly into her ear letting his breath warm and wet it.
Diane held her ground and even pushed her ass back into him playfully.
"You are a great dancer too, but I bet Sam won't let anyone else have the privilege of being with you" she said not meaning to sound so jealous or willing. her head spun as she realized she was not talking about dancing and his hands were still on her hips and finger tips around and against the top of her bikini. God she wanted him to just keep going and feel her everywhere.
 
"You are a great dancer too, but I bet Sam won't let anyone else have the privilege of being with you"

We will see about that, Darin thought. He and his wife Samantha had been evolving recently, there had almost been an unspoken understanding evolving. Sam's behavior suggesting, "You are a good husband, I have no doubts you love me, you are a good father and you provide for this family. I do not doubt your commitment. However you need more, sexually than I can give you. I would rather you discretely take care of that need while staying emotionally committed to me, than risk everything we have together. They had been together a long time, and at one time had great passion. As Sam began early menopause that had waned. Darin wondered if she needed something else to. He loved her, he would never leave her, and he felt she thought the same. Still they were not done, and it would be so nice to have moments of that passion they had so once enjoyed back again.

Darrin had always been so careful, perhaps it had been Samantha's words (encourgagement?) but he was less so with Diane now. His hands on her waist, he had not restrained himself from pressing his arousal against her. When he felt her respond, push back, he got harder. He was not fully erect, but his cock felt good, brushing up against the target of his arousal. He was half listening to Samantha on stage, calling off the couples as she pulled the keys, Darrin though about his earlier statement to Diane, "I hope our keys match." He daydreamed of a true key party, taking her alone, both individuals eagerly anticipating unbridled, random sex. He wanted to have her, feel this body, her long athletic toned body, pressed to his, he wanted to devour her from head to toe.

As he fantasized, his hand, almost by force of nature, slid inside the back of her bikini and went down until he was cupping her ass cheek. He looked around and made sure noone could see what he was doing. Diane said nothing, only slightly pushing her body back, against his hand, adjust her legs just slightly wider. As he carefully kneaded her ass cheek, his little finger brushed against her outer folds. He though he heard a little gasp. He could not readily move to explore more without giving them both away, but he was fairly certain, he could sense heat and wetness, or perhaps that was what he wanted to sense. Then he heard Sam announce, a wicked smile on her face, "Diane and Darrin". And before anyone could turn to look at us, my hand was out and I was clapping along with the others. I reached out my hand to Diane, "If you are interested, perhaps we could finish that prior "discussion" later, on your tour, but for now may I have the pleasure of this dance?"
 
Diane fought to keep her eyes open and focused as she nearly came with Darrin's hand in her bikini. "Take me away and fuck me!" her head was screaming but then it was over and they were dancing. Darin pulled her close with a smile that said "I am going to fuck you like an animal" with a smile that was gentle and appropriate as everyone watched.
Diane raised her leg to hi hip and felt his semi hard cock press her button nearly buckling the knee holding her up. They danced and the masses filled the floor around them. Darrin's hands remained appropriately on her warm body. Diane followed his lead and dancing was nearly enough to get her off at this point.
After two dances Diane said "I need a drink" with a smile and peck on Darrin's cheek. "Thanks for the dances. You are really... good" she said with a flirtatious smile. She headed for the bar nearest the house having all but forgotten about her Sam and his drunken jealousy. As she approached the bar and the bartender in a sombrero smiled and handed her a drink "for the senorita." Diane caught her Sam and Darrin's Sam walking into the darkened kitchen. Samantha looked around for any curious on lookers and then slid the glass door shut behind them.
Darrin appeared next to Diane and asked for a drink as he beamed at the beautiful woman now glazed in a shimmer of perspiration. His hand found the small of her back. His palm against her bare skin was almost too much.
Diane smiled up at him and said "looks like your Sam took my Sam inside." unsure of how to interpret that as she lifted her glass to his and clinked the thick glasses together.
 
Darrin saw the two Sams go into the house as well. It didn’t phase him at all. He knew his wife and at a minimum she was handling a potentially destructive influence at her party. No one destroyed her parties, but that wasn’t luck, she knew how to handle and expertly defuse volatile situations. Darrin smiled and appreciated how supremely capable his wife was. She would have been a success at anything she would have wanted to do, he was fortunate she had chosen part of that was being his wife. They were a team, and he understood and acknowledged all she had done to prop up and support his success. However, it might be more, if part of her handling was fucking his brains out for her carnal enjoyment, good for her. As classy and refined as she came across, Darrin knew, if his wife was motivated, she was a great fuck. And if that helped bring her libido back, also good for her. It would not threaten their marriage or any of the truly important aspects of their bond.

Darrin’s attention, the focus of his desire was not his wife, at least not at this second, it was on this smokin hot blond, mother of two, that he had fixated on since her arrival. He had enjoyed the dancing, how her body responded, lifting her leg, pulling her in such that only two pieces of cloth had prevented him from taking her right there. He had sensed something in Diane, something that frankly shocked him given her husband’s bragging, she was sexually frustrated.

Darrin, suddenly looked at her Sam with disdain. How dare you take a Ferrari and drive it around the neighborhood at 25 miles per hour? As he closed on her getting her drink at the bar, he was thinking, Diane, it is time to let a real driver behind the wheel, someone who will take you off the boring city streets, drive you 185 and bank you hard into the turns and once we are on the straightaway, open you up completely and blow past 200. Let me allow you to run like a Ferrari was born to run.

He sidled up next to her at the bar, making sure no one could see them on either side. Darrin had not achieved what he had by being afraid to take chances. So many guys thought they were in the game, because they never heard no, the reality was they didn’t hear no because they never asked. Darrin learned long ago, only if you ask, and ask like you already know the answer, will you ever hear YES. He ordered his drink, and turned to her. He liked how her body glistened, he smiled, good the engine is warm.

”it looks like your Sam took my Sam inside” and with that, she raised her glass to clink with mine. I was on Diane’s right, she faced the bar, my body perpendicular to hers. She had her glass in her right hand, mine in my left, and just as she took a sip, I slid my right hand back inside the top of her bikini. Not the back this time, my hand began gliding, swiftly, confidently, from just below her belly button, down inside her bikini, until I cupped her bare pussy firmly in my hand. I wanted her to feel comfort she was in capable hands, a man not afraid to take what he wants but also protective and ultimately focused on her pleasure. ”SSSHHH, I don’t really care that they went inside, do you?... I am confident Samantha is in control of the situation. ...I am focused on you. Every interaction we have had today has lead to this moment, and this is your call, if you don’t want me to take you inside, just say so, and you have my sincerest apologies for misreading the situation and stepping so far over the line... However, if you would like to know what your body would feel like in my arms, how much pleasure I could give you, come take a tour with me, it will be quick, as I don’t want to waste a second of the time I can have you. I gave her pussy a little squeeze in my palm, I reveled in the smoothness, smiled, the engine had been well maintained. ”However, if you do come inside, I promise you, I know how to take care of this, and treat you like a woman like you deserves to be treated... I won’t ask again, but now is the time, and this is your call?”
 
Last edited:
Darrin seemed to envelop Diane in a warm safe bubble that isolated them together like she had not felt in a long time. Sam was a big talker and she hardly thought about the sexual possibilities of Samantha being interested in his sorry drunk ass. Diane was only glad he was someone elses problem at the moment and tall, dark and extremely rich was next to her. She felt like a school girl getting attention from a college boy.

It was a good thing she was well on her way to being drunk as she felt Darrin's warm hand boldly slide into her bikini. She managed to remain calm on the outside as her heart raced and blood boiled with excitement. She had never done anything in public but the fantasy had run through her head more than once. She lifted her glass and drank as she listened to Darrin speak over the rush of endorphins surging up from his finger tips.

Although she had been thinking of Darrin all night sexually she was not really thinking anything would come of it but now she was face to face or should I say clit to palm with the host of the party and a important client of her husband but all of that evaporated from her well hidden filthy mind as she looked deeply into his eyes as her mouth opened silently feeling that pleasure so rare in life.

She choked out "I'd love to" as she savored his finger pressing her bare wet flesh. She finished her drink as his hand slid effortlessly out of her bikini. She looked at him as the laughter and flirtatious giggles were gone. "Lead the way" she said and the party, her husband, his wife all disappeared into a singular focus, a singular desire, that only a no strings attached spontaneous moment can generate.

Diane stepped past Darrin and headed for a door away from the kitchen. She had a swagger in her step having brushed her hip against his rock hard cock trapped mercilessly in his white shorts.
 
As he had hoped, and expected, she said yes. Darrin didn't know where Samantha had taken Sam, likely the kitchen. He wanted to take no chances that their paths might cross. His concern was Diane's husband, not his wife. He knew where he was going to take Diane and knew that was where Samantha would have expected. The vibe from his wife had been very different today, he wasn't sure if it was indifference or potentially reawakening. She might be fucking Sam right now, but he thought not. Samantha had actually seemed more interested in the female version of this younger couple than the male. If Samantha did want to participate, Darrin wouldn't prevent it, you know the saying, "happy wife, happy life".

They entered the side door and with two quick turns they were in the Mahogony room. In their earlier day, Samantha used to occassionally like to get a little rough. They had redecorated one of their larger guest bedrooms on the first floor that had 10 foot ceilings into a den they could use for soft BDSM, if they so chose. The walls were paneled 8 feet high in deep rich, dark mahogony, with the remaining two feet mirrors. One of the mirrors was actually two way and Darrin wondered if Samantha might be up there right now watching. It didn't matter, either way, he was planning to put on a show. The room was about 24 feet in diameter and shaped like an octagon. If he had wanted to, there were small buttons concealed in the wall, that if touched would have revealed a littany of toys, that they could have used if they so wanted. Darrin was not intending to use toys, but he was going to use one aspect of the room to heighten Diane's pleasure. Every other panel had a 6 foot by four foot mirror so the people enjoying the room could see each other from all angles. In the very center of the room was a circular bed, fully made up with a number of throw pillows and cream silk sheets. There were silk scarves on the floor that could be pulled up if restraint was desired. Over the top of the bed, hung a $10,000 crystal chandelier, which gave the room a candlelight appearance.

Darrin led Diane by her two hands into the room. It took a second for her eyes to adjust and before she could say anything, Darrin pulled her tightly into his arms and kissed her. She responded, just as she had on the dance floor and flung her arms around his neck and grinded her body into his. Their tongues dance and she appears to be all in. She feels sublime, Darrin could inhale her. Diane is a specimen, long lean and gorgeous. They break, "Do you trust me?" Darrin asks, and suddenly Diane is unsure how to answer. "I think so" she somewhat stammers. "You should, nothing will hurt you here, but if you let me take over, I promise you will like where you end up...." With that Darrin walks her toward a dark wall, her eyes are still adjusting, she is still wearing just her bikini and her heels. He takes her toward the wall and lifts her hands, she feels the straps as he slides her hands into place. She is not cuffed, she could pull her hands out, but she doesn't, she is letting Darrin drive. "...Good girl, as you can see, you can pull your hands out anytime you want, but I don't think you will want to, until I say to".

With that he rubs his hands down her extended arms, and back up, this time on the descent he uses his nails. She squirms a bit and giggles. He unclasps the back of her biking top, so that it loosely lies across her shoulders, and he begins to kneed and play with her breasts from behind. At first he is massaging, and then increasingly manipulating her nipples until they are both rock hard in response to his touch. He breathes on her neck and begins to kiss up her neck until he is near her ear. "You are magnificent, the sexiest woman within 20 miles of here, it is almost a crime that you have not used this masterpiece to pleasure more men than Sam. I am going to treat you how you deserve, how a masterpiece should be treated". With that Darrin knelt down on one knee and slid Diane's bikini bottom down her long gorgeous legs. He ran his hands, up and down her legs, part massage, part tickling. As he reached nearer her pussy, he gently slapped the insides of her thighs to spread them a bit, and she immediately complied. He could hear her breathing, and as he stood up he took off his trunks and released his hard cock.

He kept her in her heels to keep her at a better height should he want to penetrate her right here, but he wasn't ready yet. He covered her arms with his, he again leaned in and kissed her neck, but as he did his cock pushed up against the bottom of her ass, and brushed against the lips of her pussy. He pushed a bit in and out and could feel her opening to the tip of his cock. She whimpered, slight moans, heavier breathing. Darrin stopped pressing in and slid his hand between her legs, he ran his index finder inside her folds and touched her swollen clit, he felt her juices on his hand. This time, he turned his hand slightly and let his thumb slide up and into her cunt, he let it stay there as his index finger found her clit. His other hand reached around and started stimulating her breast again, has he returned to kissing her neck. He began to saw his thumb in and out, but never stopped stimulating her clit. "Are you sure you trust me..."
 
As she walked in the darkened house she became aware of how drunk she was. The reality of her situation, she was alone with a man she had been flirting with and was attracted to while her husband was with his wife somewhere. Her heart raced like a it was first time she was alone with a boy and had been leading him on. Her body felt alive for the first time in years as they moved through the elegantly adorned house.

They arrived at a door and from Darrin's expression and the key to unlock the door, she knew this was their destination. She expected the garage since he needed a key to open the door but it was not. A strangely shaped room with dark wood walls and a chandelier. It took her eyes a moment to adjust so she could see the bed in the middle of the room and the mirrors. This was a sex room. She had heard of people having rooms like this but never imagined being in one.

She felt awkward and out of place as Darrin quietly walked her across the room and then raised her hands to leather straps. The sensation of the leather around her wrists, supporting her weight as she felt almost weightless. Her head was spinning, not form the drinks but from the sensual tension. Was she really doing this? Was she going to give herself to this man? This older sexy married pillar of the community who's wife had shown her such kindness.

His hands rand over her arms and muscles and sent waves of pleasure through her. Releasing her bikini top was the last straw as any thought of resistance was wiped away as his hands caressed her breasts. Oh how they ached and needed his strong warm hands working them. She exhaled "yes" as he pinched her nipples laying her head back against his shoulder.

He asked her to trust him as though she had a choice, as though her body would entertain any hint of denying this man her every inch. His hands moved down her toned abs and over her hip bones which held her bottoms up. With a single motion her shaven tanned mound was uncovered and her bikini was soon at her ankles. She sighed again now naked hanging from a leather strap like a piece of meat in a slaughter house and how she ached for the knife.

It was lit enough for her to see him undress out of the corner of her eye but did not see his cock. He was behind her but when his hands returned to her breasts and mouth to her neck she felt him between her legs. Hot and hard his head slid against her engorged wet lips until it moved over her clit. She gasped and he breathed into her ear. Her hands strained at the strap but held on.

"I have wanted this since I met you" she confessed wanting to slip her hands from the strap and fall to her knees and take him in her mouth, but resisted. She wanted him to quickly use her on himself like a toy but he was patient. She had dreamed of patient men and flashes of Sam barely getting her panties off before forcing himself in her for a minute before cumming and rolling off.

He asked again "Do you trust me?" She answered without a thought "with my life."
 
I had asked,"Do you trust me?" She answered without a thought "with my life." I smiled, "Smart girl". Behind her again, I had grabbed her breasts, the way her body responded they had longed to be touched. Darrin, couldn't understand, if he were married to this woman, she would barely be able to walk, he would constantly want her in his bed, loving, touching, ravaging this beautiful. Woman. She rolled her head back against my shoulder, sighing, moaning. Her breasts responded to my touch, I pinched her nipple lightly and she moaned, I pinched harder and she pushed her ass back hard against my cock. I almost entered, I wanted to hold back, pleasure her more, but her lips caught me and she tried to move to finish what her lips had started. I leaned away. "Diane don't worry, I can't wait to fuck you...it is taking all I can not to drive into you, make you mine...but you are too special, you deserve more. Just let me drive".

I thought of Samantha potentially up behind the mirror. Hands between her thighs, enjoying her husband take what he wanted.

Darrin, reached up to her wrists and quickly spun her around so she was facing him, she gasped. She smiled as she looked into his confident eyes, and repeated, "I have wanted this since I met you". I smiled, "Me too sweetheart, and it will be better than you dreamed." Her arms submissively displyed above her head, he ran his fingers down her arms while he kissed her. Her mouth was open, hungry and they kissed, long, slow, deeply, passionately, tongues intertwined. Darrin ran his hands up and down her back while they kissed. Suddenly Diane raised her right leg and wrapped it around Darrin's hip and waist. Her legs were sleek and strong, the body of an athlete and she pulled him tight to her, she bucked trying to grind her pussy into his cock. The warm wetness felt tremendous, he grabbed and pulled her in tighter, kissed her more deeply, ran his strong hands up and down her ribs and back. "Have you ever had your pussy eaten by a man who truly loves to do it?" Darrin didn't wait for an answer, the truth was few woman had. If Samantha were watching, she would be saying, "Oh, honey, you are in for a treat".

Bill kept hold of Diane's extended leg, and knelt down, he slid her leg up on his shoulder. He took in a deep breath, there is nothing more invigorating than a highly aroused woman. Her musk was thick an rich. In the light emitted from above, he could see her nectar glistening on her lips. As his mouth drew near, he could feel the heat flowing from her vagina. He knew he was in for a treat. He started as he always did, he danced his tongue up and down her outer folds. She gyrate her hips, she wanted more, she would get it. He placed his thumb on her outer fold and separated it. Her lips just slightly pursed, he ran his tongue starting at her taint, tickling it, inside her lips and up to her clit. He moved his head and repeated the same route, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 times. She tried to fuck his tongue.

On the last pass he stayed, and drove his tongue in, with his hand he moved up an started to tease her clit with his thumb. He wanted to feel her feedback and he got it. A woman will start to move where she needs to be satisfied. A man just needs to be aware. Diane appeared to be a clit girl, so Darrin, gave her two more soft pleasurable licks up and down her pussy and then his tongue and lips focused on her clit. He kissed, it massaged it, made love to it. She was moaning, talking, but he couldn't hear her. Her one leg was plastered to the side of head and he was focused on the task. She tasted and smelled wonderful. Darrin had lusted, fantasized about this woman, pleasuring her, and he was enjoying this immensely. His cock was so hard, he wanted her to touch it, suck it, fuck it so bad, but he considered himself a thoughtful and responsive lover and great lover's satisfy their partners, over and over...
 
Hanging from the leather strap made Diane feel vulnerable and she loved it. Darrin's hands, strong and warm moved her as he heels barely touched the ground. Her muscles drawn by gravity and desire ached for attention.

His words were warm and wet as he salivated over her. She could see he was enjoying riding a fine horse. That was it! Suddenly Diane flashed back to riding horses as a teen. The smell and feel of the leather took her back to riding horses with her father. How erotic she had found having the powerful animal between her legs. She would bob up and down as the animal trotted and her legs folded up and open riding English style. Her tight leggins and black leather boots. She remembered the long car rides home next to her father s she ached to be in her room, along to relieve the tension the hour on the animal had built up. She could still remember the smell of her boots as she quickly shed them and her riding pants. She would lay on her bed and in hale the smell of her riding crop thinking obscene things as her young fingers rubbed her wonderful clit.

Darrin's kisses were passionate and powerful as she drew his tongue thick and strong into her mouth, sucking gently on it. She wanted to please this man but was unable as he mercilessly took his time. She bucked her hips against him. Her moans and groans desperate for more.

It was all there as she felt Darrin begin to taste her skin and then, oh my, "Have you ever had your pussy eaten by a man who truly loves to do it?" Darrin asked. Sam refused the only time she asked and how she had missed feeling a man. driven by lust pleasuring her with his mouth.

Her body was electrified as her legs moved to Darrin's hip, then shoulder and she opened her tender flesh for him. She was dripping wet by this time and wanted nothing but to grind. She felt the leather as her weight pulled on the strap and it creaked as she opened herself for him to feed on.

"Not in a long time" she sighed feeling his tongue obscenely firm against her. Her moans turned to cries as the pleasure his mouth was giving her tightened her spring. "Yes, right there, oh yes" she panted as his tongue teasingly circled her lips and then, oh my then he kissed her clit now swollen. his lips sucking then his tongue swirling and pressing her most precious flesh. Her head bucked back as her back arched and she pushed her hips into his mouth. She used her legs to pull him tightly against her and savored every flick and movement of his.

The room echoed with passionate moans and groans, cries and obscene sounds of wet sucking as the air grew thicker still with Diane's musky desire. She pulled herself up for more leverage against him as her legs now held him almost too tight to herself. She was being selfish and wanted it all. She did not know if she would ever be this hot again with such a willing partner.

Her grunts and jerks quickened as her orgasm was clearly rushing closer. Then the sound of something hitting a wall or mirror above them stopped everything. Her legs relaxed and she looked up nervously as the moment was broken. She hung looking at Darrin for an answer.

"What was that?" she whispered like a teen in the backseat of a car with steamed up windows and her panties on the floor.
 
Darrin knew the answer, Samantha had just had an orgasm. When his wife came she often tensed her legs reflexively and drove forward, particularly when she came a bit sooner than expected. He smiled looking up at the window, right at her. "Diane it is nothing, don't worry. This is a majestic house, but sometimes on warm days like this, it gets excited, my guess is that it heard us in here, and needed to move around a bit to relieve itself". And Bill laughed. It was a majestic house, a 6,000 square foot, 8 bedroom, 6 bath, completely renovated Victorian. Samantha had overseen everything, the hardwoods had been flown in from Cypress, the tiles form Milan, the granite was hand selected by her in Colorado and the gourmet kitchen items all hand picked to her choosing. Darrin had selected the antique billiards table and he had total control over this room. Darrin's focus returned to Diane, her leg was still up on her shoulder, and he looked at her reassuringly, confidently.

"Right now you are you have only had half the ride, how about you really ride this stallion!" Bill grabs her other leg and swings it over he other shoulder such that each of the upper back of her thighs is resting on Bill's strong shoulders. His firm hands supports her ass, and he pulls her a bit out and away from the wall so she has a sense of levitation. The also allows him to tilt her pelvis up so that he has full access to her splayed pussy. He tickles her taint with his tongue and considers rimming her, but does not want to scare her, she will let him know soon enough what if any anal pleasure she might enjoy. He knows it will be focusing almost exclusively on her clit soon to make her cum, but the interruption had broken the moment and he needed to rebuild the fire. "Just focus here and ride me, drive into me, let me have all of you" He uses his shoulder and hands to open her as wide as he can and he licks up and down her slit. Her juices are flowing an he laps like a puppy. "Oooh,baby very nice, your sweet little pink pussy, so nice" He hardens his tongue and starts to fuck her. She is ready, she grips the leather straps for leverage and squeezes his head in her muscular thighs.

If I have to go, I hope I am taken like this, my tongue deep inside a gorgeous woman's cunt, suffocated by her legs pulling me in. "Yes darling drive into me, let yourself go" He can feel her spring tightening, she is back to where she had been. It is time to bring her home. Darrin, moves up to her clit, and slides his thumb into her gaping wet vagina. He drives his finger in and out as he teases, licks and sucks her clit. He hears her, "Oh, oh, yes, " Her musk was strong, endorphins raged in Darrin, he wanted to feel her cum, and then he wanted to take her to bed and feel her on him. "Cum to Daddy baby, show me how you feel" He attacked her clit, relentless, driving his finger in and out, she bucked and fucked his face, she was screaming, laughing and growning, she twisted her head back and forth into her extended arms and she put an absolute death grip on his face, he couldn't have moved away from her pussy, if he had wanted to. He didn't he wanted to feel it...and there it was. Her entire body tensed, she drove her pussy in, the hardest yet, she screamed, she convulsed, and then she went limp.

"Oh God Darrin, thank you, thank you, so long since my pussy...thank you". Bill smiled, her juices covered his mouth and cheeks, she tasted wonderful. He let her legs down, and knew they would be unsteady. He looked up, and wondered what number Sam was on. She was multiorgasmic and he wouldn't be surprised if she came 4 or 5 times before they were through. He looked up and winked, his wife had assisted.

Darrin helped release Diane from the loose constraints and picked her up in his arms. She placed her arms around his neck and smiled. She knew that had only been the prelims, Darrin carried her over to the sex bed for the main events!
 
Last edited:
The strange sound had thrown a nervous energy into the moment which strangely enhanced the wonderful things Darrin did to her. Diane had been working out and eating only the right things in hopes of a night like this. In hopes of sex she only dreamed of.

Darrin had done everything perfectly, like a master musician playing his instrument to perfection. She had lost all sense of time and space and self. She felt her weak legs but thought nothing of the vice like grip years of spinning class had probably put on Darrin's head as he pleasured her.

She felt renewed in his arms, like a weightless angel as he carried her. She brushed her face against his chest and felt her juices. She kissed his skin and tasted her musky flavor. It was intoxicating as she licked and kissed his chest, shoulder, neck up to his ear.

"Incredible" she sighed as she bit his ear lobe. She kissed his cheek and found his wonderful mouth sucking her juices hungrily as she slithered her tongue into his lips and down against his tongue. She wanted him. She wanted to give him the pleasure she had given him and more. All moral propriety was gone as they were alone, timeless, enraged with lust.

Her energy nearly made Darrin drop her onto the bed. She landed on her knees and looked like an excited puppy ready to play.

"Lay on your back" was all she said as she licked her lips and eyed his rigid beautiful cock. He fell onto the bed with a big smile across his face as she moved quickly to straddle his legs. She looked up at him as she leaned down, only inches from his throbbing shaft.

So many thoughts went through her head as she wanted to profess her love for him and ask that this night never end but she resisted, remembering this was a fleeting moment of pure lust and she should ride it for all it was worth before it crashed and slid back into the sea.

She pushed his thighs open and caressed his heavy balls gently with one hand and wrapped her other around the thick shaft. She stroked it firm but slowly watching his face for reaction. He just smiled. She smiled back and then pulled his cock straight up and brought her mouth to it. She pressed her closed lips against the head. Her lips were wet but she playfully held them tight as she pushed down against his hard helmet. She acted like her lips were sealed and she could not open them as her saliva glistened around his cock head.

"It's so big daddy" she purred with a wicked smile, playing off his "Cum to Daddy baby.." comment. "Should I force it?" she asked in a little voice then returned her lips to his cock and pushed down harder finally letting him penetrate her. Finally her wet hot mouth, soft and fleshy enveloped his cock head as her tongue swirled around and around. She moaned like a virgin penetrated for the first time reverberating through his body. Her eyes big ans excited smiled up at him as she took nearly his full length in one long stroke. Then back up and down and up and down.

She could taste his pre-cum as any man would have having fed on her to orgasm and now having a sexy young acquaintance, wife of a business associate, mother of a player giving the blowjob performance of a lifetime.

Her saliva rand down his shaft as she slowed and shortened her bobs. She released his heavy balls and wet her fingers. She looked up at him as she slid her free wet fingers down between his legs. His expression was blissful as she began to circle his ass. She moaned as she sucked on his cock like the best ice cream she had ever put to her lips and her small finger pushed against his ass. She watched his expression for any reason to stop. She suspected he had few boundaries but wanted to give him nothing but what he most wanted.
 
She was stunning, no other word did her justice. The visuals, the technique, Darrin like to think of himself as a connoisseur of great sex, Diane was the rarest of specialties, a beautify woman who enjoyed it and could delver as good or better than she received.

Going down on her had been intoxicating. He had reveled in her taste, her smell and her raw sexuality. Her kisses were hungry yet passionate, a body built for sex that had been in the garage way too long. There was no aspect of this moment I wanted to end. As badly as my cock ached for her, carrying her kissing her had felt wonderful, her tongue her touch, Darrin's body was on fire. He wanted to eat her, no chain her in this room, come be my plaything, your body will never go wanting again. Sexual energy brimmed from every pour of his body, he wanted to take her own her, not give her back. Fuck Sam, he was unworthy. This cock, my cock could satisfy her. My tongue already had and longed to do so again. He knew they would be missed, but he didn't care, he knew they were putting on a show, a show his wife was enjoying, and that made every sensation that much more intense. He would occassionally look up, enjoy Samantha, at the right time come down, this girl is resplendent, she can learn to service us both, and we her.

Her hands on his balls, "Oh God Diane!!" Her lip lock on his head, the gorgeous of the visual of this young hot, married goddess devouring his meat, "Oh Fuck YES, you don't know how much I have wanted you, craved you, GOD SUCK MY COCK"
her saliva running down my shaft, "That's right baby, spit on Daddy's Cock, show him how good baby can do it" he extended their play, each stepping up to their roles enhancing their desire. Her mouth bobbed, electricity exploded through his body. Fuck she was good, better than he dreamed. His emotions born in lust felt momentarily like love, there was no doubt he loved what she was doing and the spectacular show she put on doing it.

He felt her wet fingers slide toward, his ass, he made a mental note, ass play question answered, he would return there. She looked up, did she need an answer, "Oh yes baby, Daddy likes it all, any path you want to explore..."
 
Diane smiled as her mouth released Darrin's shaft only for her free hand to catch it. She moved around and began stroking his cock, hard and slow.

"Daddy likes it?" she purred before gently drawing his balls into her mouth. She knew just how to manage them, no pain but damn close.

Her hand slowed to almost stopping as she pushed into him. Her finger wet and small slid in fairly easily as he had played this game before and knew how to relax. It had been a long time since she had given such a blow job but it was all coming back. Her finger felt his pleasure but inside him as her hand began to squeeze his shaft. She lifted her head and let his balls slide form her mouth wet with her spit.

"OH yeah Mr Tate, you are a dirty daddy" she purred as she worked him. "Maybe I should taste your sweet cum before we consummate this friendship" she said in a tempting way as she felt his cock throbbing with every thrust of her finger against his prostate.

"Are you close daddy? Should little Dee take your big cock in my mouth so you can give me your sweet seed?" the words were filthy, nasty and the hottest ting she had ever said. She was flying on a high of lust and freedom like never before. She would do anything he wanted.

Suddenly she stopped and slid her finger from him. She sat back with her knees folded under herself. "Not yet" she snapped and smiled at Darrin as the look of surprise and confusion and sadness and desire swirled into an evil glare.

"I want you inside me first" she whispered and awaited his move.
 
At first Darrin is angry, his eyes flair, how dare she deny me? Then he looks closer, she understands she is a masterpiece, it isn’ just handed to you, you have to claim it, brand it. Pure arousal flames in her eyes, she wants it, needs it. She wants to be taken, shown her owner is deserving. Fine! Darrin quickly moves to be on his knees, towering above her. He loves his round bed, at any moment you can juxtapose positions, the head becomes the foot and vice-versa. He reaches down and with each hand firmly grips a knee of her folded legs. As he pulls her in to him he spreads her legs, there is no resistance. This is the ride she wanted, had almost begged for.

Her pelvis is tilted up, her ass resting on Darrin’s thighs, her pussy is pursed open, it glistens in front of him, he licks his lips, she is staring, anticipating...SLAP..he spanks her pussy, she grunts, but doesn’t move, her pussy trickles, her eyes bore into him, and she thrusts her hips higher...he grabs his rigid cock and slaps her pussy again....not his hand this time, it is his hard cock slapping against her wet lips, she moans, smiles and raises her arms above her head in submission. “This pussy will be tamed, and once I am through you will never deny me again...you will finish what you start...and you will swallow every drop”

This time Darrin doesn’t spank, he licks his fingers, and rubs the wet warm opening, he hooks one elbow under her left knee, he pushes his hard,engorged head inside her opening, he crooks his other elbow under her other knee. Her eyes are blazing, her chest rosy, orgasmic, She is ready, beyond ready, he pulls her in quickly roughly, her ass is 8 inches off the bed, he impales her on his cock, “keep those arms over your head” and he begins to piston her in and out, driving, doing curls with her knees, he fucks her with every once of strength in his body “is this the fucking baby wanted...”
 
"Sam, you would be amazing for our party. With the current scandal with the governor, if he is impeached we need someone to run in his place. What better in this political environment than an accomplished lawyer?" Samantha Tate's best friend, and political operative was trying to convince her to run for governor in the event the current governor was impeached. It had started with urging me to run for mayor; but with the talk of impeachment and perhaps even criminal conviction i guess i was getting promoted.

Samantha was very flattered, but she was nervous. It would be one more thing on her plate. She would have to keep working during most of the campaign while campaigning and fund raising. "i honestly do not know...i am flattered. But this is a big decision, i will have to consult my family." Her eyes scanned the crowd, but then settled on her husband. He was flirting with Diane.

Would she lose her Husband? How could she do this to her family? She can see her Husband's wandering eye as he handed out drinks and focused so much time and attention on the youngest, prettiest blonde at the party. She had started to lose him awhile ago; but she sensed that all was not lost...that she could still fight for her marriage and family. But that would not be a fight without significant sacrifice.

i disengaged politely by those who had come to convince me to enter public life. i had an idea as to what they wanted and it was one of the reasons i invited them. There was a lot to consider and i would need to talk to my Husband; once he was done with Diane. She really was a beautiful girl; her dolt of a husband did not know what he was neglecting. i had watched him berate her for showing off what he got to home with, well maybe not tonight, but most nights exclusively.

Patiently i had waited for the couples to pair off and do the dance key party. i had arranged it so Darrin would get his dream fuck. i had also arranged it so that i would be the unfortunate woman to draw Sam's key. One of the negatives of being an expert hostess is sometimes you have to take one for the team. You are welcome, ladies.

However, one of the great things about being a hostess with a reputation is once you get a party going with regulars they know what behavior is expected and allowed. This allows you the opportunity to sneak away. Instead of dancing i was able to isolate Sam in the kitchen. The bartender had strict orders to make his drinks strong; which he happily obliged. Instead of giving him a dressing down, i guided Sam to a guest bedroom. He thought he was going to fuck me.

How cute.

Now i must admit to being curious; so i sneaked a peek. i had to stifle a laugh; no wonder he was jealous and overly possessive of his wife. Not only did he have to worry about Men losing control over his hot wife; but he could never compete with my Husband's cock!

Once i was sure he was out for the count, i left him to seek out my Husband.

He was right where i expected him. i watched him put another woman in bondage. My hand instinctively pushing the one piece bathing suit aside so i could start rubbing myself. i knew all my Husband's moves and often fantasized about watching him perform them on another woman. Dianne looked as if she were in absolute bliss; a bliss that i all too rarely got to experience anymore. i was just too busy; being a mom and career woman was just too much and there was not enough time in the day left over to be a wife. And so my wonderful Darrin got a hall pass.

There were two requirements; the first being emotional--i did not want to lose my Husband's love. This left the only physical requirement was it happen in this room where, if possible, i could watch. i rubbed myself harder, thinking how when we got married we pledged that the other had complete ownership over the other's cock or cunt (as applicable my attorney's brain always having to apply the fine print). So that was my cock getting ready to mount a pussy that was owned by another man. i also knew that this was not a hall pass that would ever be reciprocated. Darrin coveted my cunt too much. It was his, it was he had planted his seed and no one would ever enjoy it.

Well no one with a dick; he had enjoyed watching me play with other women before. But that is different; another woman could not violate the sanctity of my womb the way a Man could.

i watch him, that expert tongue and mouth bringing her to orgasm...combined with the feeling of outright submission to my Husband's will...i am driven over the edge and i cum. Hard. My body reflexes as it normally does and i end up banging my head on the two-way mirror. i see the look of shock in the girl's eyes.

Darrin did not tell her she would be watched...i feel ashamed.

But then i collapse in a chair as he dismisses the sound. As the endorphins from the orgasm fade...i begin to think about what i have allowed. The consequences; i am now faced with the very real possibility that i may loose my Husband. Not because he does not love me; but because i have neglected him. A tear slides down my cheek as i start to think how i can win him back as i sit there watching him begin to fuck our guest...
 
Back
Top