Hell in Chaos (Closed)

Truth be told, she hadn't honestly thought about exploring the castle since she created it. Seems as though there has been one thing after another since her arrival here. Now that he mentioned it, she hasn't has the chance to show interest or even consider the idea. However it didn't seem to really bother her none, the teasing at least made him smile and that is all that mattered to her.

She was about to say something when Anzerel spoke up first while Raylee purred deeply to her touch. More and more Raylee started to realize that her spine is quickly becoming a major weakness. The kiss stole her breathe and she moaned deeply into it with a refreshed hunger. This hunger did come from being in heat, the slightly touch triggering that desperate need.

However, Anzerel would feel something more from their little pet. It was a very faint sensation, yet one that Anzerel would know all too well... That Raylee is instinctively trying to feed off the surrounding energy. The waters energy mostly, though from what she felt in that kiss, Raylee needed more than what the water is providing.

What little Anzerel felt, it became clear that Raylee did indeed feed off the sexual energy. Not off the person directly, but rather the flow of passion and desires being shared. Raylee just didn't know how to take in that energy, it is clear that it pours from her to entice her mates. Yet, to feed from it is entirely different, not to mention, things haven't been all that easy for Raylee.

She has been focused on pleasuring those around her and not thinking about her own well being in the process. Even when her Mistress was feasting on her earlier, Raylee wasn't entirely thinking of her own pleasure as it all went towards what Anzerel wanted at the time.

That isn't to say that Raylee hasn't been gaining pleasure, it is been proven that she has been. She just hasn't been able to seriously let herself fully enjoy the true pleasure on an emotional level or to feed from it.
 
Anzerel held the kiss for a few moments longer as she felt the angel try to pull some energy from her. She parted the kiss with a grin.

"Mmm..Well, I can feel her trying to pull some energy from me, much like a succubus. But you are trying too hard. Relax and enjoy yourself. Learning to relax is all part of training as well."

Gran'zel laughed softly as he nodded in agreement.

"That is quite right my queen. You need to enjoy things more. Like this."

He reached his hands around her waist and began to lift her up carefully. The demoness grinned as if she knew what he was doing. She grasped his erect cock for a moment, helping to guide him to Raylee's pussy before he lowered her down a bit before letting her own body weight take her the rest of the way. He leaned back as the demoness grasped her hands over the angel's breast, squeezing them deeply and tightly.

"Take the pleasure you want."
 
She had no idea what they were talking about, on the surface she didn't know that she was trying to feed off anyone. Nor did she honestly like the idea of feeding off others, she knew what succubus do and Raylee did not want to become something like that. For a brief moment her ears lowered at the thought of even trying to feed off either of them. Though they didn't give her much of a choice as he shifted and they both guided her to sit on his cock.

It always seem to stun her for a few seconds every time he stretches and fills her to the core, a constant reminder at massively huge he is. Finding it impossible to believe that he had that thing deep in her ass at one point. She didn't know where to begin with his request, for the most part all the sex they have done has been for his pleasure or entertainment. Not that she didn't enjoy most of it, proven by how intense her orgasms can be. Raylee has just been holding herself back, not allowing herself to get lost in this still unknown world and needing to keep some sense of reality here.

“I am.... too afraid... I am struggling as it is to contain all this new power. It takes up a lot of strength and I feel like bursting at the seams sometimes. I- I do not wish to lose what little control I do have and possibly hurt you Daddy...”

She honestly didn't think that she could actually hurt him or the Mistress, they were both much stronger and far more powerful than she is. At the same time, she didn't quite understand her new powers yet and hasn't had a real chance to explore them. For all she knew, the angel that lingers within her could easily do something without her control and there is no way of knowing if she can stop it in time or not. The demons power within her is just as unknown and if she is too distracted and not focused....

Raylee met his gaze with much concern in her eyes, though she saw all the strength that she needed. His gaze telling her that it was pointless to be afraid or to protest, especially when it is clear that she needs to feed. Thinking that perhaps it will be just this one time, then she will find another way of regaining her energy later.... Truthfully, she had no choice. Both Master and Mistress were here and clearly giving her another lesson to learn.

“I.... I will try....”

With that, she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply a few times before focusing on what she felt. The most obvious is his monstrous cock pulsing and twitching within her tunnel. The second and most important is her Mistress behind her. A few moments later, Raylee began to slowly roll her hips and arch her back against Anzerel. Writhing between the two demons and every so often, her eyes would open to hold his gaze as she grew closer and closer to the edge.

Raylee guided one of his hands down to her clit while guiding his other up to the halo. Her movements were increasing and ever so slowly relaxing more and more. Both her hands move behind her and were resting on Anzerel's hips in submission to them, giving them both full access to her body.

When her first orgasm hit intensely, they could feel her feeding a bit more. Yet, could easily tell that she is fighting it still, feeding just enough to make them think that she is obeying them.
 
Anzerel smirked and grinned softly at hearing the angel's words and her hesitation. She bit softly on Raylee's ear for a moment before speaking.

"That's what training is for, silly angel. We need to figure out what you can do and the best way to do so to push yourself. Control will come in time."

Gran'zel nodded as well, a grin on his lips as he enjoyed feeling his queen wrapped over his thick cock.

"I can heal just as well as the next demon, so there is no need to fear on hurting either of us. We enjoy the challenge."

He groaned louder as she moved up and down his length, feeling her feed from him. When she placed his hands on her clit and halo, he helped feed her pleasure. His fingers rolled her clit between them, pinching and pulling on it intensely. His finger rubbed along her halo, moving around the circumference of it.

The demoness joined in as well, one hand on the angel's left breast. He claws extended, scraping and digging into that soft flesh. Her other hand joined on the halo, claws scraping over it's surface.
 
The stimulation quickly took control as all fear simply vanished and having both of them tease the halo drove her absolutely insane. It took mere seconds for her to scream out, arching her back up against Anzerel as she came with such intensity. She did feed a bit easier on the both of them, yet she wasn't draining them as a succubus would. Raylee seemed to be transferring the energy between all three of them, focusing on their passion and intensifying it. In a sense they were all sharing the same passionate energy and she was submitting to that passion.

Her tail had a mind of its own at this point and it slipped between Anzrel's legs in order to give her Mistress some pleasure as well. Though, she was getting lost in her own pleasure that she really didn't control what exactly her tail did. It glowed underneath the water as did the markings that covered her body as she came for the third time. They both can feel that she no longer fed off them, yet she is still feeding off a source of energy and after a few moments, they would realize she's feeding off the waters energy.

They would notice how the ripples in the water increased and the steam started to fill the room as she began to really feed. The steam slowly took shape in a circle around the pool area and it mingled in with a black fog as her markings were pulsing. They pulsed to match Gran'zel's steady heart beat as Raylee submitted further and deeper into the pleasure.

At the same time, the texture of her tail shifted, the fur turning into silk thread that wrapped around Anzrel's waist and legs. She would feel the most intense pleasure she has ever experienced, as if Raylee is transferring her own pleasure through the threads.

The same silk thread reached out to encased Gran'zels sac to increase his pleasure. They both can feel the strength of the threads and the slight sharpness as came again. Luckily for them, her intentions were to purely give them pleasure in return, even if she isn't aware of it happening. In the center of the pool something else started to happen as the circling fog grew darker. Gran'zel can sense that she trying to surround them in fear and the one thing that most demons fear is the heavens light.

In the center the light grew brighter for quite sometime as she lost more control over herself. Eventually the brightness took form in what appeared to be a halo. Only this one is flatter and extremely sharp looking, clearly powered with the light of the angels.

Yet, it also carried a demonic energy to it as it floated in the air as if it is waiting to strike the first thing that comes close. Acting like it is bait to attract the enemy away from her, like moth to a flame. It would not strike Gran'zel as it is partially connected to him through the markings.... Anzerel however, if she were to get close enough it would react.

For the time being, Raylee had no control over what is happening, unaware that she is doing anything other than feeding. Even the threads could easily cut into them both without warning. They were strong enough to kill lesser demons, yet not enough to do serious harm to the stronger demons like Gran'zel and her Mistress.
 
For Granzel, things were becoming more and more interesting. He find the the passion fed to him by his queen very intriguing, enjoying every moment of it. He moaned as he rode through the waves of pleasure course through his body, feeling himself grow ever closer to his climax with each passing moment.

His focus was drawn towards the growing circle of light, his hands coming away from his queen. His arms rested on the edge of the pool as he arched with the pleasure she gave to him. He was riding high on the pleasure, but he was also watching the circle of light.

"Such..wonderful...things..."

Anzerel didn't pay attention to the growing circle behind her, but she could feel the power shifting around behind her. Instead, she was more focused on what was happening to Raylee in front of her. She groaned for a moment as she felt the strands wrap around her waist and legs. The reverberating passion was one thing, but she felt it began to focus more on her clit.

The demoness looked down for a moment as she felt and saw her clit pulsate with the flow of passion between them. It also began slowly growing from her, forming into her own cock. It wasn't quite as thick or long as Granzel's, but it was slender and seven inches long. Tiny barbs encircle the length of her shafts, fully erect and ready to go. The demoness grinned and whispered int the angel's ear.

"Let's see how you like my new toy."

She pulled a hand from Raylee's breast to guide her tip toward's the angel's ass. With a deep gasp, she pushed up as deep as she could into the angel. It was also at the moment Gran'zel reached his peak, arching as his demonic seed exploded hotly into his queen.

"Yes!..Fuck..."
 
This time was unlike the other experiences Raylee has endured so far, it wasn't him simply taking her like he had done before. This is all about her pleasure, even Anzerel took this time to ensure the angel had wonderful sensations. Both Master and Mistress allowed her to control the situation, letting her needs and desires to be above theirs. She fed off the surrounding energy of water and fire, for the first time, felt the strength that this place can provide.

Raylee barely heard the words of her Mistress, even if she did hear them, there was no time to react. The plug from earlier during her training made it easier to accept her Mistress' cock. However, it still shocked her all the same as it was unexpected. The penetration into the tight tunnel made Raylee lean forward onto his chest as Anzerel went in deeper. Both the cocks filled her in ways she didn't think possible, even the imps from her first day here didn't compare to this.

In a manner of seconds Raylee came with every fiber of her being. His seed filling and burning into her only intensified and prolonged her orgasm. Her screams filled the corners of the room as she clawed into his arms. The threads of her tail pulsed and tightened around them, there is a slight burn that they can feel.

However, it wasn't nearly strong enough to cause any extreme pain. If anything, it most likely brought more pleasure to Anzerel than harm. For Gran'zel it would be slightly discomforting considering they were wrapped around his sac, at the same time, he would find that his orgasm lasted much longer than it has been.

The disk in the center of the pool began pulsing wildly as it sensed something coming towards it. The energy of it lured in three imps, as if it was calling to them. It shifted ever so slightly towards the direction of the imps, seeking its target. In the distance, Gran'zel can see the three imps emerging from the entrance. They seem to be mesmerized by the disk, no matter where it moved, their eyes followed it in curiosity. All signs that the disk is luring them in closer.

The whole time, Raylee kept rolling her hips between her King and Mistress, completely unaware of what is happening. One of the three imps got too close and the disk struck him, killing him instantly and like the dagger, it absorbed its soul. Her eyes went to a solid purple as the sensations rushed through her, feeding more freely than before. Raylee leaned forward to kiss Gran'zel as wave of pleasure consumed her, letting him swallow her cries through the kiss.
 
For Anzerel, she was being taken to a new height of pleasure that she had yet to achieve from her time in Hell. She had enjoyed taking pleasure from the torment or fucking of the other demons, but the angel was something else. She could feel the pleasure coursing through her system, words unable to describe the feeling. It was like the angel was a drug unlike any other. She panted hotly as her fingers squeezed and dug into the angel's breasts in her hands, her eyes almost rolling back in her head.

It wasn't long before the demoness was crying out her pleasure, arching as her cock plunging deeply into the angel. She leaned forward and bit down on the angel's shoulder as her demonic seed pumped hotly into the angel's ass for several seconds. Anzerel groaned weakly as the strength seemed to leave her, slipping out of Raylee to splash back in the pool with her eyes closed.

Gran'zel held his angel close as she kissed him to let her screams of pleasure be muffled by his mouth. His hands went to her ass, squeezing deeply as his hips moved against hers. He let her ride the orgasm for a few moments longer before he suddenly flipped her over. He rested her back against her edge of the pool as his hands went to her hips, holding them up. He panted as he growled with pleasure, pumping faster and harder into her as he took control once more.

"Fuck...sweet angel...tight cunt.."

He continued for several more moment before he drove hard into her, his demonic seed filling her eager body once more.
 
The mixture of pain and pleasure consumed her very soul and for the first time, she didn't hide behind her walls. The fear of letting her guard down or holding back for their sake vanished. Being this emotionally vulnerable did scare her on a deeper level that did keep nipping at her subconscious. However, as they both were pounding into her, that nipping was kept at a distance. There was nothing but the three of them in that moment of time and nothing could get in the way of that. It burned when Anzerel came harder than ever into Raylee's ass and the angel tensed up while screaming into the kiss.

For Raylee, that flood of demoness seed had no ending and it caused her belly to swell slightly more. With both him and this extremely full sensation... there was no stopping the flow of orgasm that followed. Raylee wasn't mentally here anymore and the disk is reacting to her overwhelming emotions. It kept luring in the imps, though they were afraid of its brightness at this point and didn't come close to it. The disk began humming and if it one was to really listen to it, it would sound like a lullaby that demons use to lure in children. Only this lullaby is meant for their kind.... demons and angels alike...

When he flipped her over and really started to pound into her, Raylee lost all her senses and screamed out many more orgasms. Those orgasms seemed to be feeding that disk as the humming grew more intense and a couple more imps got too close. Towards the end as he drove even harder into her, the disk was glowing brighter and it was the heavens light. Yet, it didn't seem to burn him nor Anzerel, though it did burn a small handful of imps that didn't hide in time. Raylee's screams echoed throughout the room as he eventually reached his limit and his seed burned hotter than the demoness. With that final orgasm that Raylee had, the disk shattered like glass and turned into dust shortly after.

Raylee could barely stand on her own and was slumped over the edge of the pool, trembling hard. This experience was unlike anything she's been through before. Although she did feed this time, her body was still adjusting to the intensity of what she just endured. Also, she can feel the extra energy from the deaths of those imps. Once Gran'zel calms down more... He will also feel that bit of extra power as well. Raylee is bound to him and through that bond, the disk appears to provide them both with the powers it takes. Where the dagger is only connected to Raylee and it doesn't like to share the powers it absorbs with others....
 
As Raylee had her final orgasm, her cries of pleasure in the air, Gran'zel did notice the disc shatter and crumble in the corner of his vision. He pulled from his tired angel, the mixture of their juices dripping from his softening shaft.

Leaving her slumped on the edge of the pool, the demon made his way over to where the remains of the disc was. He could feel the energy burning through his veins as he reached down, gathering up a handful of the disc dust. He tilted his hand, letting the dust trickle out as the energy continued to surge through him. He opened his hand and shook away the last little bit of the dust from his palm, dusting the rest off as he rubbed his hands together.

As he wasn't actively using the extra power flowing through him yet, it soon began to gather and consolidate within him. He chuckled as his cock was quickly becoming erect once more, a pulsating of power shimmering along the surface of his skin. He took a moment to look over at the angel and demoness, shaking his head for a moment. Both of them were tired and would need some rest. There would be time for pushing his angel to greater limits later.

Instead, he waved over to her and lifted her up over his shoulder. Carrying her inside their new castle, one large hand keeping her in place on his shoulder, he began to search for a new bedroom. It took him a little bit to find the right kind of bedroom, with a large balcony overlooking the lake of fire. He laid Raylee out on the large bed carefully before climbing in beside her.
 
Between the two of them and the power that poured from her, Raylee is very overstimulated. The power that created the disc was new and raw energy that she had no control over. Needlessly to say, she was drained by the time he eventually came. In some ways she felt refreshed as she did feed off the elements surrounding her and that gave her more than enough. In other ways, she couldn't move a single muscle and all her nerves were tingling. She whimpered when he picked her up and she curled up in his arms purring.

Through all these overwhelming sensations, she can sense that he needed more. Raylee wanted to give him more, to keep him completely satisfied as a mate should do. If she couldn't keep him satisfied, then she felt as if she is a worthless mate and didn't deserve to be by his side. Also, how is she to help him in this quest of his if she can't pleasure others? She laid in bed watching as he went to the balcony and taking a couple of moments to see the new room.

For several more moments she simply watched and admired him with a slow grin. An idea crept in and shortly afterwards, her eyes began to glow a deep green while focusing on him. A few seconds later an image started to appear at the foot of the bed. This image is a copy cat of herself, although he can easily see that it is false. As the image became more life like, it appeared to be very real as it slowly started to crawl towards him. By the time this copy reached him, she was just as real as Raylee is.

Raylee controlled this image and felt everything it felt in return, without hesitation the copy is nuzzling his shaft. Raylee is laying on the bed purring and her eyes were still glowing softly as her mouth opened slightly. This caused her image to take him into her mouth and sucking on him. Her mouth and throat felt real to him, so real that it could easily be Raylee herself. There's no resistance and no gagging as the image kept taking him deeper into her throat....
 
He was going to take care of himself, letting his angel watch if she wanted. He had just wrapped one hand around his shaft when he noticed the image beginning to appear at the foot of the bed. He raised an eyebrow, looking from the image to her and back once more. He gave a little chuckle and smiled.

"Well, well. You do have another trick or two up your sleeve my pet."

He pulled his hand away as the copy crawled over him,laying it on the bed beside him. He mmed as he felt how real the image had become, it's warm mouth wrapping over his tip. He arched a bit off the bed as the image began to deep-throat him, taking him in easily. He put one hand on top of the image, "helping" take more of him in. He held it in place for a few seconds, his eyes closed as he felt the tongue slide along the underside of his shaft as the throat massage around him.

He released the image so that it could resume bobbing up and down on his shaft. He watched as it released him from it's mouth, running it's tongue down the underside of his cock. He moaned as his fingers grasped in the image's hair, his large sac being sucked and nibbled on.

The image soon kissed it way back up his shaft, deep throating him once more. It wasn't long before he was taken to the edge once more, the whole situation interesting and exciting to him. He groaned and then cried out as he climaxed, his cock swelling as his hot cum exploded down the throat and mouth of the image. Out of the corner of his eye, the demon noticed a sudden look of surprise on Raylee's face, looking over at her fully as she seemed to start gagging....
 
She was able to feel everything that her clone felt, the taste of his cock coating her tongue is strong. Licking over every inch of his length with passion, as if she is truly worshiping and savoring him. One thing that is different is that it didn't choke or make her gag as she swallowed him whole. The most she felt is the pressure that the stretching caused. There's a tiny bit of struggle when she realized just how much she did feel as he held the copy's head in place. It didn't quite suffocate her, however, she certainly felt the pressure it caused!

Raylee got lost in the moment as she pleasured him in every way she could think of. It was a new experience for her as well, getting a feel of how to work her copy while enjoying the new sensations. It's also very strange to her as well, knowing it's her and yet it isn't her... Soon enough, she had a hand down between her legs, lightly caressing her sore pussy.

Then it all ended in a quick hurry!! One thing she didn't expect at all is to experience the actual flooding of his seed. It quite literally poured down into her throat, as if the copy is absorbing it and transferring it to the physical body! Raylee curled up on her side gagging rather hard and trying to catch her breathe. The copy stayed for a couple more minutes before Raylee couldn't control it anymore and it vanished. Shortly after, Raylee licked her lips and gave a small smile as she tasted his seed.

"That.. was... unexpected."

She giggled while eventually looking up at him to see if he approved of it or not. Considering it made him cum rather hard, she can safely assume that he had no complaints!

"What did you think of that? Do you think that will be helpful?"

Raylee moved around to lay her head on his lap while relaxing, it did take some effort to create that copy. Though, it didn't wipe her out as much as she expected it too.
 
He relaxed as she crawled over to him, laying her head in his lap. He reached down, his fingers gently stroking along the top of her head. He lightly traced over her halo, just enough to be gentle.

"Oh, I am sure that we can find some use for that. It is a nice little ability you have come up with."

He smiled down at her for a moment before he closed his eyes to rest for a bit. When he opened his eyes once more, he had found his angel in the same position with her eyes closed. A wicked little thought came to mind as he gently moved out from under her to lay her on the bed.

He moved carefully around behind her as he stroked his shaft to be fully erect, a bit of precum dripping off. He lifted her hips into the air as he pushed her legs apart some. He pressed his tip against her exposed pussy lips for a moment as he wrapped one hand around her right wing base. He growled deeply as he pushed himself hard and deep into the sleeping angel, their hips slapping together. He gave barely a moment before both hands were gripping on the base of her wings as he began to thrust hard and fast into her, growling as she was tight even in her slumber.
 
Raylee is finding that she really enjoys hearing his praises. It seems as if that is the only thing that truly makes her happy right now. Yes, he does make her feel good physically, however, she isn't used to it and still isn't sure of how to keep up with all this sex. Hearing his praises though, that makes her want to keep pushing herself, to strive to do better.... for him.... She laid on his lap for a good while, never realizing the very moment sleep caught up to her.

Sometime later she felt her body moving around, the heat of his body leaving, more movement made her stir slightly. Overall, she didn't truly wake up until the hard thrusts tore into her! The third of fourth one cause her to scream out in pain and in fear. He was behind her which meant she didn't see that it is actually him at first. Something pulled on her wings, holding them place as she tried to stretch them out.

In all honesty, it didn't take her long to fully comprehend that it is her mate. His scent, the growling filling the air told her as much and after that, Raylee relaxed a little more. Once the fear faded, the pleasure took over and her next scream came from her orgasm. Even if he wanted her to hold it back, she wouldn't have been able to with how hard he's pounding into her. There were a few times when she tried to hold it though, mainly wanting to make him proud of her...

Again, she didn't last long due to how sensitive she is from earlier. After the third or fourth attempt of trying to hold back, she gave up entirely, unable to focus on anything... Before too long, she started to move with him, learning to enjoy the roughness and finding great pleasure with it. After having so much rough sex, it is starting to become a craving. The rougher he is with her, the more intense her orgasms are and she wanted more.... Unaware that she is begging him to be rougher!!
 
He was happy she was enjoying the way he was treating her, loving the sound of her voice as she cried out. Hearing her ask him to be rougher, he did just that. He drove deeply into her for a moment as he released his grip on her wings. He bent down and grabbed her delicate wrists, pulling them bahind her back. He pulled her up off of the bed as he groaned louder, driving harder and faster into her as he held her up off of the bed.

It wasn't long before he felt himself on the edge, ready to cum. He felt a shiver run through him before he cried out her name in pleasure, slamming her down on his shaft. His shaft swelled for a moment before his thick demonic seed was invading her writhing body, filling her. He groaned as she milked at him for all he could give her before he leaned back on his legs beneath him. He didn't bother to pull her off, just holding her back against him.

"Mmm...my wonderful angel."
 
Once he came, Raylee came harder as the seed burned her insides as her entire body tensed against him. Slowly she started to calm down, relaxing more and enjoying the feel of his arms holding her. There were conflicting emotions building up the more she calmed down. Roughness is all she knows and she had a strong feeling that no matter who uses her.... It will always be rough. Wondering if she can truly handle being used and tossed around like a toy....

On the other hand, there is no denying that it arouses her in ways she never thought possible. When spying on humans, she noticed that a good number of them get off on the rougher side of sex. The rougher the partner is, the happier they are. So why can't she enjoy it too. In reality, it isn't as if he is abusing her in a bad way. Things could be so much worse. Also, He has been taking care of her afterwards... like he is now... When he could just as easily ignore her...

Raylee smiled after hearing him say that and she snuggled more against him. She had no intentions of getting off of him anytime soon, enjoying how he is throbbing inside of her. It was about that time she started to wonder if he ever gets sore from all the sex. She knew that humans get sore after so many times.

"I'm feeling much better now... I also think I'm getting used.. to... you... At least I'm still awake this time..."

Raylee giggled and rolled her hips slightly to prove that she could keep going. Then she fell silent and stilled while thinking of his plans and how he wants to use her. He's already shared her in order to gain an ally and though she didn't like the idea of being shared... Raylee did know that it was needed in order to make his plan work.

"Who.. will I have to... pleasure next for you?"

She asked with some hesitation, unsure if she really wants to know the answer.
 
Gran'zel was silent for a moment as he thought about her question. He shifted a little as he heard her, his shaft throbbing hotly with her. He released her wrists from his grip before his hands went to her hips.

"I dont know yet...But soon I am sure."

He gripped her hips firmly and tightly as he shifts his feet beneath him, lifting her up in the airas he stood up. Carrying her so that her feet were off of the ground, he moved towards the balcony. He set her down on her feet once more as he bent her over the railing. He growled as he pulled out of her slowly till only his tip remained. He grunted deeply ashe drove hard into her once more, lifting her up on her toes with the force. He soon picked up a fast rhythm of thrusting, driving as deep as he could with each thrust.

Down delow, a skeleton could be seen weaving it way slowly along the path between the lava pools. Hanging off it's right side was a large burlap sack, out of which could be several rolled parchments of paper. The skeleton was intercepted by Anzeral at the bottom of the castle steps, who was given a single parchment before the skeleton ambled away.

It was a few moments before the demoness found her way to their room, a grin on her face. She had unfurled the parchment and leaned against the wall, grinning for a moment.

"Well, well. Looks like a little party is being thrown tonight. Shall we go?"

Gran'zel didnt answered, merely grunting as he picked up his pace into his angel, his claws digging into her soft skin.
 
She was a bit discouraged when he didn't answer her. At least not the answer she wanted. Though he easily distracted her as he brought her outside and wasted no time. Within seconds he had her screams echoing through the cavern.

She couldn't moved with him pounding from behind and the stone railing pinning her in place. Her eyes rolled shut and her back arched while her breast bounced openly over the railing. For once she had no shame in being taken where anyone can see her.

She barely heard another voice behind them, yet she is too overwhelmed to pay any mind to what was said. Seconds later, Raylee let out a soul searing scream the bounced off the walls. Her entire body tensed and her tail wrapped tightly around his arm. Her cum steaming down her trembling legs and the railing held all her weight now.

"More.... Please. .. Daddy.... I need more... Please... Daddy... Use me..."

Her markings started glowing again, pushing his desires more. Her magic literally teased his weak spots, urging him to keep going. Her screams continued to beg him for more...
 
He growled as he felt her cumming around him, making him slick with her juices. He did grin hearing her cry out for more.

"Oh...yes...indeed..."

He shivered as she began to work on him as well, continuing to pound in her for a few more moments. However, he pulled out of her completely, watching her shiver and wiggle in anticipation. He released her waist with one hand as he grasped his slick cock with the other before guiding his tip to her wiggling ass.

"Take this..."

He growled deeply as he barely gave her a moment's breathe before he was driving his massive shaft into her tight ass once again, deeply as he could. He picked up a fast and hard pace into her once more, his sac smacking against her quivering folds and clit.

The demoness smiled and clapped with glee as she began to urge them on, pushing the angel more.
 
She screamed from the painful thrust into her ass, clawing deeply into the stone railing. However, it also triggered something deeper as the markings on her body began glowing. Her wings were stretched out and the silver feathers were glowing too as she pushed her hips back. Meeting each and every one of his thrusts with passion.

The white fur her back smoothed into delicate silver scales down her spine. These scales ran all the way down to her ass cheeks and faded into her thighs. Indicating that she is growing stronger and more powerful, which is proven by what is happening behind them. This time instead of one clone of herself, she created four others.

two clones went instantly to pay attention to him, kissing and teasing his back. One kissing her way down, sucking on the tip of his tail and soon found her way to his sac. The second one remained on his back, kissing and stroking the base of his wings and neck. The other two clones crawled towards the demoness, kissing her hooves and looking up at her lovingly.

One clone on each side kissed and licked their way up her legs until each one took hold of a nipple. All four clones worshiped their bodies like what any good slave would do for their Master and Mistress. After the clones were created, Gran'zel would notice the area at the base of her tail had changed as well. Showing that her second tail is almost ready to grow.
 
As she kept changing, he just kept on driving into her. He was enjoying the pleasure of her tight ass around his huge shaft, squeezing tightly as she met his thrusts eagerly. He tightened his grip on her waist as he pounded harder and faster into her. He growled louder as he flare his wings out for the clone behind him, enjoying the attention.

It wasn't long before he hits his climax, crying out her name as he drove as deep as he could into her. His shaft swelled, stretching her more before his demon seed was erupting into her willing body. He panted softly as he remained within her, his shaft slowly softening while still filling her. He closed his eyes as he just stood there, letting the clones go to work pleasuring him as well.

The demoness grinned as she watched the power flowing from Raylee in the form of the clones. When the clones started on her legs licking, she placed a hand lightly on each on, mmimng. As the clones moved upward, her hands stayed loose as they flowed the contours of the rising clones. She inhaled deeply for a moment as her nipples were licked, hardening under the attention.

"Oh yes, we should definitely go to the party now."
 
There is still much pain as he pounded hard into her ass. Yet, unlike before, she fed off that pain now and turned it into pleasure. His seed burned and stretched her belly as it filled her. That seemed to encourage her to push herself for more.

Her eyes rolled shut as her hips pressed back more against him. Wanting and needing to get him deeper. Enjoying the slightest twitch of his cock, the sensation that her ass gave while squeezing and milking him for more.

Meanwhile the clones were becoming more life like by the second. Their body heat matched her own, their touches are very sensual, as is their body movements. Everything about the clones screamed sex. They were nothing more than toys to be used and they made that very clear.

One clone kissed and nipped her way down her Mistress' body until it was between her legs. Without hesitation, the clone began licking her clit. The clones tongue had a slight roughness to it to give extra stimulation. Another clone got onto her knees underneath Raylee and his legs. In seconds he would feel her mouth licking and sucking the cum off his sac.

She sucked in one nut at a time to give him as much pleasure as possible. All the while, the other clones kept teasing other parts of their bodies. Waiting and silently begging to be used.... He can also feel Raylee's body reacting to what her clones are doing, her hips grinding and slowly using him for her pleasure...
 
A thought came to his mind after the earlier session she had given him with her clone and the transference of his seed from the clone to her. He pulled himself fully from her, letting the clones go to work on him. It wasn't long before they had him hard once more. He pushed one clone around and down on it's knees before driving deeply into it. It wasn't long before he roared his climax into the clone, his seed filling it. He grinned as he watched Raylee's belly swell even more as his seed was transferred into her once more. Just to be a little kind, he reached over and pressed on her swollen belly, expelling his seed from her. He filled the clone once more with his seed, before using the other clone as well, filling her twice as well while eating out the other.

Gran'zel was soon laying on the floor, panting softly as he attempted to recuperate.

"Mmm...such wonderful powers..."

The demoness had enjoyed the pleasure of the two clones servicing her, cumming several times as well before just relaxing as she watched Gran'zel enjoy the angel before he was finished. She licked her lips softly as she gently petted the two clones leaning against her.

"I think she is well trained now. Well, I don't believe her training will be truly finished, but there's still more work to be done. She has come along ways though."

Gran'zel chuckled as he sat up and reached out, running his claws along the back of Raylee's legs.

"Yes she has, my wonderful angel-mate."
 
Using the clones like this is still very new to Rhaylee and it ended up being extremely overwhelming. Nothing but stimulation from both her Master and Mistress, there was nothing she didn't feel through the clones. Every thrust, every touch, kiss.. taking in every drop of cum. All without her being touched, the clones did it all for her. Each of the clones felt something different, while he thrusting into one, both of them feasting on a different clone.. It was a full on orgy and Rhaylee didn't know how to handle all the stimulation. It never ended and she fell very deep into her subspace. Reality had fully vanished from her every thought, if she was honest with herself... This is her heaven.

It was far too much for her to handle, especially all the cum he poured into the other clones. Mentally and physically unable to keep up. By the time he finished with her physical body, she could barely separate what was real comparedto what the clones made her feel. It was an overwhelming and constant wave of sensations. Even after the rush of it all had ended, she can feel the light caressing and petting. Rhaylee barely heard them speaking, hearing something about being trained. It confused her for that split moment, wondering why they were training her to be a sex doll. She wanted to learn how to fight and has yet to do any fighting, all she's been doing is giving her body away to anyone that wants it.

She would have spoken up and questioned it, yet she honestly didn't have a coherent thought and speaking is the last she wanted to do. Trying to accept this new path that fate as thrown in her face. If he wants his Queen to be used by every demon out there... Then who is she to deny him? It isn't as though she has much of a choice. Not that she knew any better either, having no choice but to trust him. However,those were thoughts for another time as she began to fully pass out, the clones were fading.
 
Back
Top