Kitsune love (closed)

SRP_lover19

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Posts
2,409
Jade has been alive for many years in fact if she isn't murdered by someone she can live forever. Due to her youthful looks she will claim to be twenty-one years old. In her life she knew more fear than joy the fear of being hunted by humans f.or her powers. She spends most of her time in the woods hiding and on the off chance she could she would relax.

Today she was being hunted by a group of people wanting her for their magic carnival and the group set up traps to harm her. She turned into her fox form because it was going to be easier for her to slip past them and hide. She knew if she hide around a human house that she wouldd have a better chance than in the woods. She picked up a scent that was familiar to her but given where it came from it was strange to her. She followed the scent to a house and she hid hoping the fact that the scent was fresh ment that the person or people helped beings like her. She knew that she would have to stay in her fox form until she trusted whom ever lived here. She hide under the porch of the house still bleeding hoping that someone would come out to see what the noise she made was.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis sighed softly as he stepped onto the back deck of his home, which he'd inherited from a family member whom he'd never heard of nor met. Admittedly, the house was very nice and rustic, but it was lonely, at least to him. He exhaled softly as he settled on the bench close to the stairs to the underlying four and a half foot tall alcove beneath the deck, his crystalline teal-emerald eyes half closing in the late afternoon sunlight.

He hummed softly as he rested one arm against the two foot tall banister, which was mid thigh high when he stood. His ears twitched at the soft sounds of scrabbling paws, assuming it was a cat or something else. He stood just over six feet tall as he shifted before vaulting over the banister and rolling in the grass, wincing at the impulsive movement. He wore dark gray and tan buckskins lined with rabbit fur against the cool air. He looked around before sliding into the alcove, his eyes alert for the sight of the presumed feline, although his nose crinkled at the coppery scent, recognition immediate. "Must've gotten into a fight," he murmured huskily.
 
Jade just laid where she was at watching the mab try to find where the noise was coming from. Even in her fox form she was still bleeding quite a bit from her wounds but she didn't trust him just yet. She. hoped that. the hunters had given up on trying to findd her by now so that she wouldn't have to run anymore tonight. She seen that the man was getting closer to her now and she kept her eyes trained on him.
 
Alexis exhaled softly as his eyes slid slowly around the dim alcove before he blinked as he spotted the pair of eyes watching him. He shifted slowly so more light would land on the unknown source before he spotted the adorable fox with silvery white fur, a vixen, unless he was mistaken. He inhaled sharply in surprise. "Damn, you're beautiful... and hurt. Im not going to hurt you. If I can, I'd prefer to clean and bandage your injuries... do you like rabbit? Seems a shame that someone or something would hurt a vixen... you are a vixen, right? As beautiful as you," he murmured huskily. He was unaware that the dim light revealed the pale silvery blue scarring alongside the right side of his neck and shoulder, standing out again his tawny-bronze skin.
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade slowly crawled up to the man's hand and gave it a sniff. She could smell the same smell that drew her to the house in the first place. She nuzzled his hand before she let him pick her up. She could barely keep her eyes open at this point from exhaustion and blood loss. The next thing she knew she was wakibg up and bandaged. She couldn't find the person that had helped her so she went looking for him and when she found him she started to paw at his leg wanting him to know that she was there with him.
 
Alexis exhaled softly as he stirred the stew, which had rabbit and deer in it. He had carefully cleaned the vixen's injuries, which were troubling in that they were more numerous than he liked. Only a few were even close to deep, fortunately. "Wish I knew why I can understand dogs and wolves so easily... some of them are quite talkative," he sighed, unsure if it might extend to the vixen as foxes were of the canine family.

He jumped slightly as he felt the light contact, his crystalline teal-emerald eyes deepening a few shades. "Did you find the water? Wasn't sure if you preferred cool or warmer. I usually prefer warmer only when bathing," he said softly, a bit nervous.
Character Theme ♠​

6ff6f95fba0abacbcfd0d89b1bae1328.jpg
 
Last edited:
Jade didn't have a clue what he was talking about when he mentioned water. She didn't find any water and in this state she didn't want to try to bathe herself by herself because she was afraid of opening her wounds again. She started to paw at him more wanting to be up where she can see what he was fixing for them to eat.
 
Alexis crouched down and very carefully lifted the vixen in his arms, cradling her very carefully as to not strain her body. "I had set a water dispenser around the corner of the little bed. I doubted that sleeping on the floor would be very comfortable so I set it on that cushioned stool," he said softly. "The only hunting I usually do is for food that I can't barter or purchase somehow," he said softly, a bit nervous as the nearest town was a good day and a half's journey and any larger city was easily four or five days distant.
Character Theme ♠​

6ff6f95fba0abacbcfd0d89b1bae1328.jpg
 
Jade still didn't really know what he was talking about but she didn't explore around his housue just yet so there wasn't really a way for her to know what was were. When he cradled her she climbed up his chest and rested on his shoulders licking his cheek to thank him for fixing her up. She started to get hungry at the smell of the stew he was fixing. She stayed on his shoulder and she started to nibble on his ear lobe playfully as she waited for something to eat.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis blinked as the vixen crawled up his chest and shoulder before he felt the small warmth as her tongue brushed over his skin before she settled down. He shivered as she nibbled on his earlobe. "You probably can't understand me, though I do know that animals, wild and domesticated... are rather talkative... well, cats not so much, really, or fish," he said softly as he stirred the stew before tasting it, adding a small amount of lemon juice, aware that a small amount went a long way. I blinked as I noticed the vixen's forepaw on her front leg on the end of the wooden spoon.
"You want to try it?" he said softly, a bit unsure. He knew the water dispenser was rather cheap.
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade really wanted something to eat but looking at what he was talking about couldn't hurt to try it. She removed her paw from the spoon and laid down swishing her tail waiting for him to take her back to the thing he was talking about.

She wondered if he had ever encountered a Kitsune before because something told her no he didn't. She like some of the other Kitsunes loved to play pranks and jokes on people and when she felt better she was going to see if he could handle some pranks.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis chuckled softly as he scooped up a couple of bowls of the chili, unsure for a few seconds if such things were even healthy for animals. He exhaled softly as he took the stew off the heat and turned off the oven. "Hmmm, not sure what we should do after eating," he said softly as he set the bowl on the floor near the water dispenser. "I rarely have visitors, unfortunately," he said softly, a bit unsure.
Character Theme ♠​
 
Last edited:
Jade ate the food he had prepared for her drinking from the water dispenser that was beside her bowl. When she was finshed eating she climbed up onto his lap and laid down on his lap as he ate.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis hummed softly as his eyes narrowed fractionally as he watched the Kilchers, as he knew them personally, though he lived several dozen miles away from the family and their homestead who lived to the northwest of his fairly large cabin, though he did have a smaller one to the north in his little mountain valley. "Heh, funny how they don't really come over this way, though I do get lonely," he said softly as he felt the vixen's warmth against his body. "Must not be too easy out there," he murmured softly with a yawn; he'd been awake for almost thirty hours.
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade continued to lay there wondering if he was going to get up to go to bed. She couldn't wait for her wounds to heal so that she could be more energetic. She wanted to run and do everything that she would do in the forest in this form but she didn't know how he would take her human form so she wanted to keep it a secret for a little while longer to make sure she could trust him.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis sighed softly as he scratched the vixen behind the ears gently before rising and preparing for bed. Within ten minutes, he was in a deep, dreamless sleep. "," . "," .
Character Theme ♠​
 
When the human went to sleep Jade joined h on the bed laying down on the pillow beside of him. She nestled her head against his as he slept falling asleep as well. She woke up before him and got up on him licking him like crazy trying to get him up.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis yelped in surprise as he'd actually woken close to twenty minutes before, but had been so relaxed, it had been difficult to remain awake. The warm, soft fur of the vixen snuggled up so close was something he'd very much noticed. He'd almost fallen back to sleep when she decided to start licking him. He shivered slightly as he groaned a bit as he stretched. "Hey, beautiful girl," he yawned as he lightly scratched behind the vixen's ears, keenly aware of her injuries. "," .
Character Theme ♠​
 
Her tail waged while he scratched her ear. Both of her paws wrappdaedd around his wrist while she playfully nibbled at his fingers. Though she was considered an adult by human standards in her fox form she could be as playful as she wanted to be.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis wiggled his fingers, a small smirk on his face. "Something tells me that you aren't really like a pet, though I don't really care about that, just making sure you're healthy," he said softly. He swung his legs from beneath the covers, inhaling through his teeth at the cool air. "I do admit that I sometimes wonder why I still live here... as I often feel lonely, yet this place was passed down through my mother's side of the family for almost six hundred years now," he said quietly. He didn't feel he belonged here, yet knew deep down, he'd feel uncomfortable in cities or large towns.
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade continued to nibble on his fingers for a bit before she run up his arm to his shoulder and started to lick his cheek again. She wondered how he was going to take it seeing her real form though she trusted him she still thought it may be too soon to show him. She knew she was still injured so she kept everything she done to the point she could have fun but not open any of the wounds.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis exhaled softly as he trailed his fingers lightly over the adorable little vixen's fur. "You're a beautiful vixen. I've seen foxes, though none with your unique and beautiful fur," he said softly as he took a controlled breath. "Funny how I can read Japanese as fluently as English and Latin," he said quietly, thoughtful. He knew that he was quite a bit stronger and faster than any 'normal' human as he'd pulled in halibut that were between 320 and 490 lbs alone... on handlines, which should have been nearly impossible. He didn't care about records for the very largest fish he'd pulled in several days before, a good 489 lbs, when in comparison, the International Fish And Game world record was a 515 lb halibut.
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade sat there as he peted her and batted at his nose lightly with her paw. She done that for a few seconds then she ran back to the bed then under the covers pretending to hide from Alexis only letting her nose poke out from under the sheets and her tail wage giving her position away.
 
Alexis Èirílae

Alexis smirked slowly as he trailed his fingers over the comforter before he flicked it and the sheet up into the air suddenly before letting it fall neatly over the bed, noticing the vixen's tail swaying in short flicks. "Mhmm, thinking about going with some grilled salmon for breakfast on toast, what do you think?" he said softly as he tilted his head oblivious that the vixen was far more intelligent than he guessed. "Though I do have some other things that need to be done," he said quietly, thinking.
Character Theme ♠​
 
Jade knew he was trying to lure her out from underneath the covers so she slowly crawled to the other side of the bed. As quietly as she could she made her away onto the floor before bolting under the bed making sure he couldn't see her. She got back to where he was standing but this time she was under the bed not on it. She couldn't see what he was doing but if she knew him and most humans he was trying to find her under the covers so shee slowly stepped out and got close to his leg then gave it a lick.
 
Back
Top