Men, what is your opinion of footjobs?

• I love it

Votes: 76 68.5%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Not a fan

Votes: 15 13.5%

• Total voters
http://68.media.tumblr.com/64fd4523feeaf2ed93060fa79c1286b0/tumblr_n73yuhnkJI1rj5v8vo1_400.gif

Sometimes when I'm on my way out hub's will say he likes my new shoes. When there's time, I always say, "Oh yeah? How much?"

(but I'm one of those women who loves discreetly wearing my guy's love in public :devil: )

The gif is devilish pure and simple -- I will also say loving shoes on a partner has become a trap for paying for shoes from time to time. Luckily she had simple taste and was unaware what Louboutain was!

Personally, I love footjobs! There's something very sensual, in a tactile way, about the feel of toes working their way up and down a sensitive, throbbing shaft ... ;)

The gif is devilish pure and simple -- I will also say loving shoes on a partner has become a trap for paying for shoes from time to time. Luckily she had simple taste and was unaware what Louboutain was!

I unfortunately do not have "simple tastes" and know all too well about Louboutains - Visa loves me lol

Personally, I love footjobs! There's something very sensual, in a tactile way, about the feel of toes working their way up and down a sensitive, throbbing shaft ... ;)

I hope you appreciate them - they are fun to give but they can require a fair bit of core strength and feel like an ab workout depending how you do them!

Only really memorable one I got, was when my wife & I met up in a Hotel room. The room had a big round jacuzzi bathtub, and we got in it. She started rubbing my pole with her feet.
Problem was, I hadn't cum in about a month. Between the bubbles, and her feet, I blasted straight up in the air in about 1 minute! It was a gusher!

Only really memorable one I got, was when my wife & I met up in a Hotel room. The room had a big round jacuzzi bathtub, and we got in it. She started rubbing my pole with her feet.
Problem was, I hadn't cum in about a month. Between the bubbles, and her feet, I blasted straight up in the air in about 1 minute! It was a gusher!

Nothing wrong with that, sounds incredible to me!

I love foot jobs. Yes, I do have a foot fetish, but I don't think you would have to have one in order to enjoy a good foot job. The texture of the soles of the feet provide a different feeling from a hand job. Variety is the spice of life! But yes, for me a nice slow foot job with some time to kiss the feet and suck on toes is marvelous foreplay!

Looking forward to how honest men are willing to be on here, Jenny!

Based on my experience there are quite a few foot lovers on here. Like you though, I thought it was somewhat of a rare personality trait, until I joined Lit a couple of years ago and started watching guys in the elevators at work. I have to dress nice for work. But maybe it's because I don't have big boobs that I catch just as many guys glancing (or staring!) at my feet as I catch glancing at my boobs or my ass.

I hope this thread gets popular. Looking forward to reading future posts and confessions! :)

(Raising my hand!). I used to be very shy about it and kept it to myself, but I've had a strong foot fetish all my life. Only in the last few years have I ever let it out and experienced it. This is my favorite time of year when flip flops come back out and eye candy is everywhere. Yes, I'm one of those that steal glances and longing stares at women's feet in elevators and everywhere else. I cannot help it.

(Raising my hand!). I used to be very shy about it and kept it to myself, but I've had a strong foot fetish all my life. Only in the last few years have I ever let it out and experienced it. This is my favorite time of year when flip flops come back out and eye candy is everywhere. Yes, I'm one of those that steal glances and longing stares at women's feet in elevators and everywhere else. I cannot help it.

I am the same way, this is getting to a great time of year for that. Pedicures, pool time, bare feet, sandals, OMG, bring it all on!

I hope you appreciate them - they are fun to give but they can require a fair bit of core strength and feel like an ab workout depending how you do them!

In that case, if you want to get a real power abs workout, I'll book the next flight over. :D

I love the feel of a sexy leg and foot in silk stocking squeezing my cock and giving me a "foot job". Ummm. Looking at her while she is doing it.

I've never really had one. A couple times I've had girlfriends use their foot to rub me under a table or on a sofa while we were both fully clothed, but never against my bare cock or to orgasm. It's definitely something I would like to try.

Back