What Made You Smile, v.3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the football games are great last minute nail bitters. Wooooohoooooo

288235.gif

This is just so wrong... but funny! lol

A special chat last night with a special girl :rose:
I can't believe how comfortable & relaxed I am with you which is something that I need. :heart:

L:rose:

I found out today my soon to be ex-husband is and has been cheating on me. Normally this would not go in the smile thread. In my case I am smiling because the woman has to be desperate and trash to want that 400lb mean abusive asshole. She is sooooo welcome to him! SMH NO wonder he was constantly accusing me of having an affair. He was having one. I can not wait to tell our families. They are all going to want his head. Karma is a bitch. OH well, that is his problem. At least I was not still emotionally invested anymore. I would have been devastated. :cool:

I have been very good at sitting down the last two years. :rolleyes:

MissHotnDeep you turned my smile upside down even if you are smiling! :(

Oh no! Smile. We split months ago when he put me and my kid out. WE are much better for it too. My kid and I that is. Smile, all ending are the other side of the coin of beginnings. I am not hurt or sad. I am happy that I his true colors are showing so all the lies and gossip he has spread about me will now die and fade as the truth shine bright. Justice is a good thing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back