Unfulfilled Fantasy

When I was with the Ex, had the reoccurring fantasies of wanting to watch her suck another guy's cock and us playing with another couple, being under her in a 69 as the other guy was fucking her from behind.
 
I have a fantasy of being fucked by a married man while his wife sits in the corner watching. Just as he's about to climax he pulls out and cums all over my tits. As I lay there panting with his cum dripping from my chest, his wife crawls across the room and kneels on the floor in front of me and proceeds to clean his cum from my tits with her mouth. Sucking & licking on my tits, her tongue and teeth grazing my stiff nipples. Her husband strokes his cock as he watches, his cock hardening quickly. As she finally swallows the last drop he banishes her back to her corner, pushes me over onto my hands and knees and slams his cock into my dripping pussy.

Gorgeous!
 
Sucking a cock, and having a load of cum in my mouth...
I wouldn't mind if it were tranny cock, but really, any cock...
 
One of my favourite fantasies. I am kneeling on a bed naked leaning back pushing my erect penis out . A big middle age women with huge fat pendulous breasts and a perfect pear bottom with huge thighs wearing stockings and Lacey knickers and hi heels is slowly sashaying up and down the room with her nose in the air and her hands on her hips. Every time she turns she says whispers loudly. bossy dildo Bossy bust occasionally she comes and hangs her bust over my penis allowing me to thrust in between her breasts.. This is goes on until i shoot my spunk over her tits she then makes me lick them clean and suck her nipples.
 
Our No1 fantasy we share is both Of us is sharing my aunt. As a young teenager, my mothers sister was the object of 3/4 of my fantasy life. Since then, we have been together twice, without the actual act of intercourse being performed. I have written about this fantasy cumming true on one of out posts. And now, what we fantasize happening is the three of us together making love. Imagining Ms Trudy beween my aunts heavenly soft thighs, lapping away at her lusious cunt, while I fuck her from behind is very arousing to both of us. Imagining Ms Trudy with her strap-on secured, banging my aunts wet cunt as I lay under her, lapping away at her engorged clit is enough to get the front of my jeans wet with desire! This fantasy will cum true, its just a matter of when. In the meantime, Im sure the both of us will have many orgasms just going through the actions in our own perverted, kinky little minds.
 
Last edited:
That's hot.

Very hot. If she were my wife I'd love to see that. I have this fantasy about my wife. Several men, me tied or held watching. They surround her and slowly remove her cloths. As each piece comes off they fondle and kiss her skin. They enjoy the process of getting her naked this way then pass her around the circle kiss, fondling, fingering, sucking on her making her wet until they have to fuck her. Love the visual images. Anyone else have these fantasies?
 
SO many

1. Being with an Asian woman
2. bareback with a pregnancy woman
3. MFM or FMF

those are the basic ones..
 
I'd love to fuck a black woman, an Indian or Pakistani woman and a South-East Asian woman
 
I would love to be completely naked with 2 or more clothed women and let them take charge. I would love to feel their touch all over my body and have them do as they would like.

If there are women who enjoy this kind of thing I would love to hear what you would want to do with me.
 
3 way or 2 way message

I want to watch 2 girls talk dirty to eachother in a txt alwasy been a fantasy of mine or maybe join
 
Fantasies

1) 3 some with tranny and sexy lady
2) anal sex with 2 ladies back to back, both on their hands and knees and fucking them one at a time in the ass
3) Participating in my wife getting DP. She won;t even let me fuck her ass (although she comes like crazy when I eat her pussy and finger her ass, go figure. I've tried everything but its a no go.
4) MMF, everyone plays, never sucked a cock but in this scenario I just might.
 
I have a couple,

1) mmf with my wife, I fantasy about my wife being spitroasted.

2) I have received a few blowjobs from blokes before, my fantasy is to be used/forced to service a number of cocks anally and orally at the same time.

neither will probably ever happen but I can dream and hope.
 
I have a couple,

1) mmf with my wife, I fantasy about my wife being spitroasted.

2) I have received a few blowjobs from blokes before, my fantasy is to be used/forced to service a number of cocks anally and orally at the same time.

neither will probably ever happen but I can dream and hope.

Both of those are on our list too! Great minds (and cocks and asses) think alike. Only addition to number two is wife being there telling them what to do.
 
To look into my husbands eyes as another man guides his hard cock into my wet pussy xx
I would LOVE to be the one doing that... then maybe we could have a threesome, me on the bottom, you riding me while I suckle and lightly bite your nipples while your husband takes your ass... :devil:
 
I have a few, most cater to my bi fantasies and being submissive or controlled

- Cuckold for a weekend.
- Houseslave to my wife and her girlfriend.
- Public humiliation, domination and crossdressing.
- Sucking a man off with my wife, swallowing his cum on her command.
- Crossdressed and pimped out by my wife.
- Being forced to have sex with another man i front of my wife, me begging him to fill me with his hot cum.
- Sissy cd slave to a married couple. Sucking and fucking the husband when she wants me to.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top