"Exiled"

"We talked about you and your family," Paulo began, smiling with amusement, "because my family, well, there isn't much to say."

That wasn't true in the least, of course. Paulo could talk about his family all day long without stop, and that was just about the bad stuff.

"We're from a little town near Rome," he began his lie. "Walla Springs. We served the Duke during the fight with Venice a few years ago. There's no one else. Family, I mean. Parents died of the fever. No other siblings. We sold our land, just a few acres. Since then, we've been traveling, spending our vast fortune."

As they reached a drop in the trail, Paulo descended and turned back to Carina. Without telling her what he was doing, Paulo reached up and took the beauty by the waist, lifted her, and swung her around to land on her feet before him. They were closer now than they had been, and while he should have released her, his hands remained on her hips as he looked down into her eyes with a smile.
 
Carina had been surprised at first as Paulo suddenly grasped her waist without warning, but then laughed lightly as she realized what he was doing and he swung her around and helped her over the drop before setting her down in front of him. Instead of releasing her however his hands remained on the swell of her hips, his eyes gazing into her own as he looked down at her with a startlingly disarming and charming smile.

For a moment she was lost in his gaze, a slight smile tugging upwards at the corners of her lips against her will in response to his as her heart skipped within her chest at his sudden nearness. Then all at once she remembered herself, blinking and lowing her gaze from his as she took a step back to break his hold on her waist before turning back towards the trail, hoping that he would not notice the heated blush she could feel forming in her fair cheeks.

"I am sorry about your parents. Do you ever miss your home, or do you enjoy traveling?," she began, awkwardly attempting to return to their earlier conversation and ignore what had just transpired between them, "I've never traveled outside of the village. Sometimes I think I would like to, but then other times I think that I would miss it too much...but then I suppose it is silly of me to think of traveling at all since I am a woman."
 
Last edited:
Paulo wasn't surprised in the least about Carina's lack of travel. As a woman in this day and age, that wasn't uncommon in the least, particularly since she was young and single. Without an appropriate escort to protect her and, more specifically, her virtue, it was simply too dangerous for a mere female to be out and about in the countryside with so many roaming cocks looking for a warm, wet place to spend some time.

"Thank you," Paulo told her, "about your concern for my parents, I mean. I-- We, I mean, we weren't home at the time to see it, thankfully. Messa and I were on our way back from Venice. Our good friends gave them a suitable burial. We bought them a headstone to help God know where to collect their souls."

Paulo steadied Carina with a hand to her upper arm when they reached a portion of trail recently damaged by a recent rain and small landslide. Again, he hesitated before releasing his grip of her, wanting so badly to hold her in an even more meaningful way.

"As for traveling," he continued, "Yes, Messa and I enjoy traveling. We have seen many things most have never even heard of."

He told her about some of the many wonderful places and things he'd seen. Even though he'd lied about having grown up near Rome, Paulo had in fact been to the capital city of the Papal States. He talked of the greats works of architecture. He spoke of the canals of Venice as little more than traveling tools, not knowing that one day in the future millions of people would travel there to see them more than simply use them.

Much could be said about most of the things in which Paulo had experienced awe. 500 years from now, much of this region's wealth would be built upon tourism and recreation, something Paulo himself couldn't even imagine. His own estate's main house would one day become a sleeping place for travelers from around the world.

Right now, here today, the only thing Paulo considered it as was a place in which he'd like to lay this beautiful blonde to her back and make passionate love. He turned to Carina, reaching out to turn her to him. He gave her a friendly smile, but the quick glance of his eyes to her bosom may have given away his thoughts.

"May I kiss you, Carina?" he said suddenly. He hesitated just a moment before adding, "I would really enjoy kissing you, I think."
 
Carina had smiled as she'd listened to Paulo speak about all of the amazing places he had been and things that he and his brother had seen in their travels, some of which were practically beyond her comprehension having spent her entire life in just one tiny little village. Could buildings really be as large and as grand as he said? Could the shoreline of the ocean truly be so vast?

Lost in her musings, she'd been caught off guard when he'd turned her to him, and then even more so upon hearing his question. Maybe she should have been upset by his boldness, but instead she was surprised to find herself amused by his words...and maybe even a little intrigued.

"Yes, I think you would as well," she replied with a hint of playful teasing in her tone, his quick glance to her bosom before not having gone unnoticed.

"But what kind of girl would I be M'Lord if I just let every man who would enjoy kissing me do so?" she asked with a slight smile as she looked up at him, "Is there no better reason that you can think of for me to let you kiss me?"
 
"Is there no better reason that you can think of for me to let you kiss me?"

"A reason, you ask," he mused softly. He edged closer to Carina, his hand reaching out to press gently to her back, pulling her closer yet, until his chest just barely came into contact with her bosom. "What about, I think you would enjoy kissing me as well?"

Paulo pulled Carina tight against him as he leaned in and to find her mouth with his. If she did not resist, he would part his lips and urge her to part hers as well as his second hand reached up to cradle her head...

He wanted this so badly. He wanted her so badly.
 
"A reason, you ask,"

Carina had watched as Paulo moved towards her then, and to her surprise she had not tried to move away. Nor did she try to step away when she felt his hand moving around her and pressing her closer. She found that she did not want to, his closeness and the feel of his arm around her making her pulse race and thrilling her in a way that she had never encountered before.

"What about, I think you would enjoy kissing me as well?"

The slightest of smiles tugged upwards at her lips in response to his reply. She could not deny that her thoughts were currently the same...and then suddenly he was pulling her tightly to him, his lips upon hers pushing from her mind any sort of reply that she might have come up with to his words.

Her heart beat wildly in her chest, making her pulse race and her body feel heated in response. She did not resist him. Instead she leaned into him slightly and tilted her head a bit to more easily bring her lips to his as she followed his lead and parted hers, a small shiver running down her spine in response to the feel of his hand in her hair and cradling her head as her own hands moved upwards to cup his face.
 
Paulo was delighted to find Carina willingly and perhaps even joyously joining in the kiss. As his lips parted and his tongue touched hers, urging her to do the same, he led her into an ever increasingly more passionate and erotic kiss. He could tell she'd never embraced a man this way: while he'd always preferred a woman who knew what she was doing with her body and to his own, Paulo had had more than his share of virgins, too, and he'd come to know the way they reacted to previously unknown things such as this.

Wanting more, Paulo slipped the hand at Carina's back down to grope a firm, young butt cheek, forcing her lower body into his, where his better than average sized cock was already fully hardened and certainly obvious against the flesh of her belly.
 
Carina had continued to follow Paulo's silent teachings as he led her in the kiss until she found herself swept up in it, her tongue moving against his own as they shared a passionate embrace. A thousand new sensations raced through her, and a new sort of hunger that she had never encountered before began to ignite in her veins and grow within her.

Another small shiver ran down her spine as she felt his hand slipping down her back, and when his hand groped her cheek and pushed her lower body against his she gasped softly in pleasure into their kiss. It was then however that she felt his hardness pressing against her belly, bringing her back to her senses.

She pulled back just enough to break the kiss, her hands sliding down from his face to rest upon his chest.

"That is enough," she told him, her tone breathless and her cheeks flushed, "We should end this now m'lord before things get too out of hand."
 
The last thing Paulo wanted to do was stop this. In his mind, there was no such thing as out of hand when it came to him and a beautiful woman. But he respected Carina's request and released his hold on her.

"You're right, of course," he said reluctantly. He looked about himself at the beauty of the setting, then looked back to her and said with a pleased expression and tone, "I'm glad we came out here, though. We should get back."

He stepped up onto the bit of trail that was slightly above them, offered a hand, and pulled her up to him. They headed back toward the tavern, their shoulders a bit closer now than they had been before. He asked some more random questions, about the town, the countryside, and the places she would like to one day see if she got the chance.

"Maybe if this man you one day meet and marry is a traveler," he told her when they reached the back door. His smile was meant to imply that he meant for her to consider him, despite having known him less than a full day. He took Carina's hand and kissed the back of it before stepping back and giving her a respectful bow. "M'lady."
 
Carina smiled as Paulo kissed her hand and bowed, the meaning of his comment about her maybe marrying a traveler not having been lost on her. Of course she had enough wits about her to know that it was yet too early to tell what would become of this attraction between them. She had only known him a day after all, but still...

"Then I would want the first place that we traveled to with each other to be one of the coastal cities, so that we might swim in the deep blue sea together," she replied with a coy smile as she playfully dipped into a small curtsy, "M'lord."

Rising again she turned towards the door and, after casting a final smile back at him over her shoulder, went back inside the tavern to attend to her duties for the day.
 
Paulo watched Carina all the way into the tavern, his gaze for the most part on her ass. Her gown was loose and comfortable, yet it was narrow enough through her waist and hips to show off her hour glass figure and her wonderfully round ass. He couldn't wait to have her on her hands and knees with that dress lifted up to the small of her back as he pummeled her presumably untouched pussy with his well traveled cock.

He made his way over to the stables, where he was surprised to find Messa tending to the horses. His friend said with a devilish smirk on his lips, "I thought I would prepare them for our quick escape from this town."

"Escape?" Paulo asked with a confused tone. "Why do we need to escape?"

"Because our barmaid's father is going to soon realize that you trespassed upon his daughter's virginity," Messa clarified, "And noble lord or not, you're going to find yourself--"

"I didn't trespass on anyone's virginity!" Paulo laughed, quickly adding, "Not today, anyway."

"So, I haven't lose our bet yet?" Messa asked with a hopeful tone.

"No, you haven't lost our bet, at least not yet."

Without a word, Messa turned and headed for the barn's door. Paulo asked, "Where are you going?"

Without looking back, Messa said, "My turn."

Paulo started to follow after his friend, ready to tell him to forget the bet and just claim the wager. Having Carina was more important to him than a few coins. But, some how, honor won out over his lust: he'd made a bet, and it wasn't fair to throw it aside. Besides, Messa wasn't the ladies man he was. He couldn't sweep Carina off her feet as he believed he nearly had down at the creek.


<<<<<< >>>>>​


One of the three men sitting at a table in the middle of the tavern looked to the barmaid, then to the stranger sitting a few tables away. The man gave Messa a questioning expression, to which Messa nodded gently. A moment later, Carina passed by the trio's table, and the man in cahoots with Messa reached out to grasp a young firm buttock. At her reaction, another of the men grabbed her and pulled her into his lap, with the third man reaching across to grope one of her breasts. All three men made rude comments about what they would like to do with and to her, laughing and restraining her hands from doing them much harm.

And then, Messa came to the rescue. His first punch sent a man and his chair back to the ground. A full flagon of ale filled the eyes of the second man as Messa was scooping Carina away from him. A kick to the chest sent the third man to the hard wood floor as well. As all three men got to their feet and considered pulling their weapons, Messa pulled his own sword and, reaching out, put the tip of the blade to one man's throat.

Without a word, but not without the coin Messa had inconspicuously given them while Carina was away fetching food, the three men headed out of the tavern with their figurative tails between their legs. Messa was still clutching Carina tight to him, protecting her from the ruffians. He released his grip on her, backed a bit, bowed a bit, and told her, "M'lady, my apologies for those men. Some rascals simply do not know how to treat a beautiful woman with the respect she deserves."

He repeated his bow again and (seeing how it was only the two of them, what with her father out back doing some sort of chore) he gestured toward his table, asking, "Would m'lady grace me with her company while I finish my breakfast. It had been a forever since I sat with such a beauty as yourself."
 
Carina stood before Messa as he gestured towards the table and suggested that they sit together while he finished his meal, she still attempting to recover from the shock of what had just happened. Her hair and clothes were slightly rumpled from the men's gropings. A small flush colored her cheeks and decolletage, and her breathing was a bit uneven as she tried to steady it. She quickly nodded in response to his request.

"M'lord it is the least that I could do after your help," she told him with great sincerity and gratitude shining in her eyes, "Thank you for coming to my aid as you did! Heaven knows what they would have done to me if you had not been here."

She moved and sat down at the seat across from his unfinished plate.
 
"A beautiful young woman like yourself should not be treated so," Messa said, smiling broadly. "So, tell me about yourself, Miss."

Messa was looking for a way to keep Carina at the table with him as long as he could. It was ironic that he was essentially asking the same questions Paulo had, giving the same compliments, talking about the same places, and more.
 
Carina smiled slightly to herself, the irony of the situation not being lost on her. She sat and talked with Messa for a bit and answered his questions in a similar manner to how she had with Paulo, not wanting to seem rude or ungrateful after what he had just done for her, but after talking about herself so much two days in a row to two different men after a while she decided to change the subject...

"Now it's your turn to tell me about yourself," she told him with a smile, "Your brother told me earlier today about your lives as travelers, but I'm curious about your lives before that. Tell me, what were the two of you like as children?"

Did you get into trouble together growing up?" she added teasingly.
 
Messa laughed, seeing this as an opportunity to make himself look better to the young woman than his nobleman friend. But no sooner did he begin to tell her about their childhood than Paulo stepped into his view. He let out a sigh of disappointment at the familiar expression on the man's face.

"Time to go," Paulo said, just as the other man had expected. Paulo stepped into Carina's view and smiled. "We have an offer of work that we need to look into. We should be back in time for dinner."

Paulo listened to Carina's response, then joined Messa in bidding the young woman a polite farewell and heading out to the horses, readied and tied to a pole our front.


<<<<< >>>>>​


It was close to sundown when the pair dismounted in the stables and left the horses and a coin with the boy there. They headed back to the tavern, finding a dozen or so patrons occupying half as many tables. Carina and her father were busy, rushing about dealing with dinners and drinks.

An older woman who lived in a shack out back and sometimes helped in exchange for food and coin greeted the travelers, gesturing them toward an empty table. Paulo was covered in dust and told her he wanted to clean up instead.

"There is a bath filled and hot in the back room, m'lord," she told Paulo, gesturing toward a door he hadn't taken notice of. She looked to a man whose forehead was hard against the table he was sitting at, then chuckled as she told Paulo, "I don't think he'll be needing it now, m'lord."

Paulo thanked her, told his also bath-worthy friend he'd smell him later, and headed off to the room after the woman. He took a final glance back to Carina, only to see her struggling with a platter full of heavy flagons. In the room, Paulo found a cast iron stove with several pots of water heating atop it, as well as a wooden cask that, once upon a time, had been a wine barrel but was not cut in half to function as a tub. The woman poured two of the steaming pots into the water to warm it further, and after Paulo said he was good she left.

He stripped down and gingerly immersed himself. He groaned with delight at the feel: it had been more than two weeks since he'd had a hot bath, and while he didn't have one of the young, eager house servants to climb in and wash him while also fulfilling some of his other needs, Paulo was very satisfied with what he had.

Out in the tavern, Messa snatched the hind quarter of a roasted rabbit from a patron's plate while he was chatting with others and made his way up to their room. He was eager to take a nap before coming down for some later fun.

The tavern helper dealt with some of the patrons, then made her way over to Carina. The young barmaid couldn't know it, but the older server had been down by the creek earlier in the day and had caught the two kissing on the bank. Now, she told Carina, "I have a gentleman who would like a bath, but I need to fill some tankards. Would you mind topping off the bath, love?"

She turned away from Carina fearful that the younger woman would catch the devilish smile spreading her lips. Her smile would have become even wider had she known that in the bath room, a naked Paulo had stepped out of the bath to retrieve the scrub brush that he'd dropped on the floor and was only now just stepping back into the tub.
 
"Of course not, Maria. I'll take care of it right now," Carina assured the tavern helper with a smile, not knowing the mischief that the older woman had planned for her.

She quickly finished her current task and then headed to the back room that had been turned into a bathing room for any patrons of the inn that requested it, and of course was also used by her father and herself when they wished. Her father was usually content with his usual quick sponge bath from the basin in his room each morning, but Carina often enjoyed treating herself to a soak in the large barrel after closing time even if it did mean the extra chore of having to fill up the pots herself.

She was in the middle of pondering if she would have time to do just that later that evening as she opened the door and stepped into the room. She lifted her gaze as the door swung shut behind her, a surprised gasp escaping her as she did. Before her, about to step into the tub, stood the handsome form of a well built and completely naked man. At the sound of her gasp the man turned in surprise, revealing both his face and his sizable cock to her view.

He simply stood there and looked at her, not seemingly bothered by her intrusion, but she quickly turned her head and shielded her eyes anyways.

"I am so sorry M'lord!" she apologized, her cheeks and chest quickly turning a bright pink in response to her embarrassment, "Our tavern helper said that your bath was in need of a topping off, but clearly she was mistaken! I will leave you to it then..."

She turned back towards the door to exit.
 
"Don't leave, Carina," Paulo said quickly. Seeing her pause, he told her, "Just let me get into the water."

He stepped into the tub, tensing at the heat. Maria's pots of steaming water had been plenty, but Paulo wasn't about to tell Carina that. He lowered himself until his haunches were on the tubs bottom, telling the young woman, "Okay, you can turn. I could use a bit more hot water."
 
Carina stood facing the door with her back turned to Paulo as she heard the sound of the water splashing slightly as he slipped into it, her cheeks still blushing in response to having walked in on him naked. She debated walking out even then, but then she heard his request for more hot water. Hesitantly she turned around, seeing that he had indeed slipped his body into the water and out of her sight, though that of course could not keep the memory of what she had seen from reappearing in her mind. She knew it was sinful of her, but she had to admit she had liked what she had seen.

"Right away," she replied with a small nod and moved over to the pots of water warming on the stovetop.

Taking one of them, she moved towards the bath, careful to avert her eyes from him as she drew nearer.

"Did yours and Messa's work go well?" she asked him, hoping to ease the awkwardness of the situation with conversation.
 
Paulo studied Carina as she went about her work. As she returned, she made certain she didn't look into the water, which was shallow enough for his privates to be roughly identifiable but not deep enough to hide them.

"Did yours and Messa's work go well?"

"It did," he answered, wincing a bit as the nearly boiling water mixed with the already-hot water surrounding him. "A land owner just to the north, he will pay us to catch and deal with some men who have been stealing his sheep. It means we will be staying around for a while."

He gave Carina a moment to react, hoping she would find this as good news. But with the good typically came the bad. With less joy he told her, "But, we will be living on his estate, to be close when the thieves appear."

Paulo waved off the contents of the second pot, fearing he was about to melt, then gave what might have been good news or bad news or both. "But, we will only be two miles up the road. I'm sure we will see each other occasionally. Would you like that?"
 
Carina had continued silently with her work of carefully adding the hot water to his bath as she had listened to Paulo explain the job that he and Messa had found near the village, as well as the jobs unfortunate condition that he and his brother must live on the land owner's estate for the job. Well, maybe not so unfortunate for him and Messa she realized. The land owner very well might have included free food and lodging as part of their pay. It sounded like a very good opportunity for the two of them. Still, she couldn't help but feel disappointment at the idea of him leaving the inn so soon.

She was doing her best not to let the disappointment show on her face as she returned the second pot of water back to the stove when Paulo spoke up again.

"But, we will only be two miles up the road. I'm sure we will see each other occasionally. Would you like that?"

At his suggestion of them still being able to see one another her gaze lifted up to meet his in a hopeful expression, a slight smile appearing upon her lips as she replied, "I would like that very much."

With a slight blush she glanced away again, looking around the room to make sure he had everything he needed for his bath.

"Is there anything else that you need for your bath before I go?... You have soap? Enough towels?" she asked.
 
"I would like that very much."

"As would I," Paulo said with a wide smile. When she asked if he needed anything more, he gestured to the towels on a stool nearby and asked, "May I have one of the small ones now, please."

The water was so hot, Paulo was actually beginning to sweat a bit about the forehead and temples. As he turned to retrieve it, Paulo rose from the water to his knees for a bit of cooler air. This left him exposed from his head to just below his belly button, high enough that below the surface of the water, there would be a hint of the dark mass of curly hair at his groin.

Carina's reaction to this was obvious and, to be honest, a bit cute to Paulo. He gave her an apologetic expression, took the rag, and leaned back into the water a bit more. There was still more of him exposed than earlier but not as much as just a moment ago.

"You have never seen a man nude before, Carina." It was a statement more than a question for Paulo was pretty sure the answer was no. He listened to her response, then said with a soft voice, "If I promised that nothing inappropriate would happen between us afterward, would it please you if I stood ... to allow you to see me? I can assure you, I would ask nothing of you in return, and that this would go no further than the walls of this bathing room."

He was sure Carina would either tell him no with panic in her voice or maybe even flee the room, embarrassed or even fearful of imminent rape. But, if by some incalculable chance, Carina did say yes to his proposal, Paulo would rise slowly to his feet to let the young beauty cast her eyes upon him.
 
Carina had not been able to help the audible gasp of surprise that had escaped her as Paulo had suddenly risen to his knees in the water to take the rag from her, her wide blue eyes taking in his exposed torso and abdomen for a moment before quickly flashing back up to his face with embarrassment. She was relieved when he took the cloth from her and eased back into the water a bit, but only slightly relieved as much of his chiseled body was still on display to her.

"You have never seen a man nude before, Carina."

"No, Paulo, I have not," she confirmed, her voice soft as the blush appeared back in her cheeks again.

"If I promised that nothing inappropriate would happen between us afterward, would it please you if I stood ... to allow you to see me? I can assure you, I would ask nothing of you in return, and that this would go no further than the walls of this bathing room."

Carina's blush quickly deepened in response to Paulo's suggestion. Still, she could not deny that she wasn't intrigued by his offer of allowing her to examine his handsome form with no strings attached... except that there was always some kind of string attached. As tempting as it was to get a better look at what she'd only briefly caught a glimpse of when she first walked into the room before, she dared not take her chances.

"No thank you, M'lord. Even if nothing happened after, that would be highly inappropriate of us," she replied, taking a step back from the tub and towards the door in retreat, "I best leave you to your bath and return to my duties."
 
"If you are certain, Carina," Paulo said quickly, offering the young beauty one last chance to observe her first fully naked man. But she only confirmed her decision, to which Paulo said with a slight smirk, "Well, m'lady, the invitation is always open should you ever find yourself wishing to change your mind."

As he watched Carina open, pass through, and then close the door behind her, Paulo smiled more broadly, then chuckled. It had been an entertaining exchange, and while he'd enjoyed it, Paulo desperately hoped he had not embarrassed the young thing beyond repair.

He finished up his bath, dried, and dressed, then made his way out into the tavern's main room. It was surprisingly busy; Paulo couldn't know it as he was not from the area, but the next town over to the west was celebrating some obscure military victory from its past tomorrow and there were a great deal of people taking a night of residence here at the tavern inn tonight.

Paulo looked for Carina and, catching her eye, smiled to her. She reacted as he presumed she would, then headed outside to go check the horses and take a walk about the small village. He found himself back down at the stream's edge where he'd first kissed the beautiful barmaid. It was indeed a beautiful area, and knowing that Carina would have no time for him today, he decided to simply sit here on the bank and contemplate the life that had been taken from him, as well as the possibilities that lay ahead for him.

As he thought of the latter and wondered whether some young beauty like Carina might be part of it, Paulo found his cock swelling, making him wish he'd taken the opportunity in the water filled wine keg to enjoy a bit of sexual release. Oh well, next time perhaps.
 
After leaving the bathing room Carina had quickly resumed her work in the tavern, business having already picked up during just the short time that she had been talking with Paulo due the celebration the next town over. She hoped that no one had noticed her slightly extended absence or had noticed that he had already been in the room with her while she'd been attending to the water. No one seemed to have been aware however except the possibility of the old helper Maria who Carina thought she saw glancing at her with an amused smile at one point, causing the younger woman to raise her eyebrow in suspicion. Had the older woman known that Paulo was in the bath when she'd sent Carina in?!

She'd spotted him some time later after he'd finished his bath and he'd smiled over at her. She'd returned the smile but then had to return to filling the tankards for the table that was awaiting them. When she'd looked up again he was gone, unable to help but feel a little disappointed his absence despite the fact that she knew that with how busy the tavern was that day she wouldn't really have had time to spend with him anyway.

She wondered briefly if she should have gone ahead and taken him up on his offer of letting her look upon him fully while he was bathing before. She knew it was wicked of her, the mere thought of it causing a slight blush to bloom in her cheeks again, but she had to admit she was curious. From the brief glimpse that she had seen when she'd first entered the room and surprised him Paulo seemed to be a very impressively formed man, and he'd given his word that nothing need come of it. It might be nice to have a longer look...

What was she thinking?!

Shaking her head at herself, she did her best to keep her thoughts off of Paulo and focus on her work instead. Luckily the bustle of the tavern that day aided her in this, keeping her busy until far into the evening.
 
Back
Top