Have you grown more loving with age?

I haven't murdered anyone in years so I guess I'm getting more loving. Yesterday I wanted break a persons knees with with a baseball bat then piss in their face while they lay there screaming but I didn't. I was overcome with love for my fellow man. Or it may have been the 3-7 I'd get for battery. Not sure.

The “in years” part makes me nervous.

Good work yesterday. Way to not get incarcerated.

The older I get, the less patience I have for dealing with bureaucrats, bureaucracies, robocalls and automated customer "service" telephone trees.

The goddamned businesses and agencies that employ that shit are implicitly (and explicitly) stating that their time is more valuable than my time.

Ohhhhhhhh. Gotcha. :)
One of my cats does lick me a lot. It’s gross.
Can you report *him*?

i had a cat like that. the keyword is had. it was adorable at first, but, you know, sometimes you just don't to have cat spit all over you.

now i have a dog. a bit of lateral move when it comes to licking, really. still, it's nice to know that when my dog licks me it's either to be nice or to politely tell me to fuck off and not because it's looking for a nipple.

i had a cat like that. the keyword is had. it was adorable at first, but, you know, sometimes you just don't to have cat spit all over you.

now i have a dog. a bit of lateral move when it comes to licking, really. still, it's nice to know that when my dog licks me it's either to be nice or to politely tell me to fuck off and not because it's looking for a nipple.

Lateral Movement. I miss him too.

My cat licked my nipple last night. It was horrifying. I’m still afraid I did something to imply that was alright.

For the record, for god and everyone, I do not have sexual feelings for my cat.

Back