What the Heck is Chyoo anyway?

Simon_Silver

Experienced
Joined
May 13, 2012
Posts
76
OK, yes, you probably get 20 of these a week, and as usual it is from a NOOB, but we all were noobs once and it seems interesting, so, what, EXACTLY, is Chyoo?
 
Harnessing the power of The Mighty Internet, yielded a handful of websites describing Chyoo as interactive erotica. Apparently the user determines the outcome of the story.
 
OK, yes, you probably get 20 of these a week, and as usual it is from a NOOB, but we all were noobs once and it seems interesting, so, what, EXACTLY, is Chyoo?


First off, here is a link to the new site because chyoo had a breakdown.

https://chyoa.com/

CHYOO/CHYOA (Standing for CHoose Your Own Adventure) is a place for writers to create erotic stories, but done one page at a time. Each page can have several different directions (Slay the dragon, Spare the dragon, Get Eaten, etc.)

Since the stories are written one page at a time and can go different directions, you can also allow other writers to help the story along. Each page can have a different writer or all be done by the same writer. This allows the story to go in several different directions while keeping the same characters and seeing how the situations could play out differently. Sometimes two pages can exist following similar paths, but written by two different writers. Maybe Writer 1 wanted to kill the dragon with great sword play but ends up breaking the legendary sword as he shoves it through the dragon's heart? Well, then comes along Writer 2 who doesn't want the sword to break, but still kill the dragon. So he writes a thread where the dragon dies from a different wound.

This lets the stories stay open to be fleshed out in various ways and for readers to experience the story in different ways when they read it a second time.
 
Registrations on the website are closed................


I tried to start a new account on there and it acted like it was going to let me. Where you trying it on CHYOO or CHYOA?

Every day I see new members have been added so as far as I know it is working, but if you keep having trouble, I can contact the mod in charge.
 
Sounds like role playing to me why it needs its own section i dont get. If i call chatting speach therapy will it get its own section?
 
Sounds like role playing to me why it needs its own section i dont get. If i call chatting speach therapy will it get its own section?
CHYOO is a story written for readers. Unlike rp, wherein you respond to one another's actions, the writer gives options. Reader makes a choice and then the writer continues the stories. It is not a give-and-take as much as "ok I can make this go route a and b - which route are you choosing today?"
 
literotica alternatives are so pathetic

Chyoo is outdated now and its time to get an upgrade. Check out this post here to find alternatives websites of literotica . Sick and tired of literotica Welcome into a crowd? That is clear, and mercifully perhaps not just really a challenge: Simply see Nifty, a niche website using a expansive record of erotica centered about the LGBT neighborhood. You may navigate by means of way of fetish in addition to through sexual orientation. Moreover, this website has existed since 1992, this is simply not its rodeo; so the staying power ought to talk to the top good high excellent of Nifty. Kinkly is ideal for everybody who's seeking to research erotica with no particular category at heart. Article themes include Fem Dom, to Gender Toys, to Fifty Shades of Gray. The website additionally has powerful sections for advice regarding sextoys, gender places, and gender information. Kinkly can be just really actually a huge destination for a start when you are fresh into the area of erotica and would like to think about of your alternatives. Blessed for you, the net is brimming with high excellent erotica. One of enthusiasts, the goto vacation location is Literotica, also a trove of all titillation comprising significantly greater than 300,000 sexual intercourse testimonies (equally literary and actual ), sound tracks, along with examples --most designed at no cost. However, the web also now there are reads over, and is profound. For the advantage, we have gathered the most useful of the very best beneath. (certainly, they truly are all NSFW.) Don't hesitate to broaden your erotica scanning list by simply paying for a call to these websites that are sexy. Afterall the publication is most superior compared to this picture. For all anyone who appreciate the literary element of erotica, then Book Trove will agree with your fancy. Some tales are passionate, some are sensual, some are still authentic, and also a few are literary. There exists a choice , and also a great deal of these are far more than bits you will discover on other websites. The testimonies can be browse by Anybody members ' are invited to publish their particular personal. Book Trove can be an area for a great many erotica fans. Scandarella can be conducted by Ella ScandelElla who attracts you insightful sex-toy critiques and raunchy erotica testimonies. Her inspection department is just one of one of the absolute most thorough with this particular checklist, since it comprises every kind of accessory that you might think about, kegel exercisers lubricants, candles, plus much much more. Save the bizarre encounter of Yelping"very excellent lube" and direct you for the web site.
 
Chyoo chyoo
I like the sound of it, its like meow meow but more.. erotic. Chyoo on my nipples baby, kinda erotic.. meow *purrrs*
 
Back
Top