Women who find bi guys hot....

Well if any girls do see this I'm bi and I'm down for everything. Guys girls toys trannys everything. I want to be Fucked in my sexy panties. Make my cock explode cum.

Sure wish I could find some of them around here. Im up for playing with a couple that would like to use me for their pleasure.

Figured I should include some pics of myself along with my introduction and story. Didn't really see a thread for self pics so if there is one please point me in the right direction because I have a bunch more and the exhibitionist in me loves to show off. Please let me know what you think or what you may want to see more of.

Attachments

• P0908110026445.jpg
    P0908110026445.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 649
  • P0907051929028.jpg
    P0907051929028.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 522
  • P0906250031065.jpg
    P0906250031065.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 572
  • AssOnAllFours.jpg
    AssOnAllFours.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 639
Figured I should include some pics of myself along with my introduction and story. Didn't really see a thread for self pics so if there is one please point me in the right direction because I have a bunch more and the exhibitionist in me loves to show off. Please let me know what you think or what you may want to see more of.

Love your story and the pics

Thanks guys. I have to say, after only about 2 days on here I love this place. I've never felt so welcome. If anybody would ever want to trade pictures or just talk then feel free to send me a pm.

Couple of quick questions for the girls in this thread.

First, do you prefer bi guys that are hairy, neatly trimmed, or completely shaven? Talking about body, cock, balls and ass.

Secondly, do you find it hotter when a bi guy is wearing boxers, briefs, or something a bit more exciting.

Couple of quick questions for the girls in this thread.

First, do you prefer bi guys that are hairy, neatly trimmed, or completely shaven? Talking about body, cock, balls and ass.

Secondly, do you find it hotter when a bi guy is wearing boxers, briefs, or something a bit more exciting.

I like shaven cock, balls, arse ( and face lol) but i love hairy chests..i like the stretchy boxers loves a nice tight arse cheeks :D... also like the the leather shorts u undies..omg got meself worked up just thinking about the one with a cock hole in them..n hard cock poking out...:eek:

I can't get enough of women who like bi guys. Women who want to share and get turned on by two guy sharing each others cocks. Amazing.

Ya know, for a thread about something that turns women on there sure do seem to be a disproportionate amount of guys talking in this thread lately. Where are all the ladies?

Ya know, for a thread about something that turns women on there sure do seem to be a disproportionate amount of guys talking in this thread lately. Where are all the ladies?

The thread exists on the Glbt forum, so it follows that the majority of women here aren't into men to begin with. :)

Bi men are so hot! My guy is not bi but he is open enough to satisfy my kink of watching him get sucked sometime. Can't wait to finally fulfill it!

Well I just recently came out to my girlfriend about my kinks. They are... I love cock but not the guy, I like to wear panties, and I also like to be Fucked by dildos and vibrators and butt plugs and especially strap on cocks. Well we were talking and she said she would think it would be hot if we got a couple of girls and maybe some guys (if I like there cocks) and she said she wants me in my panties and everyone to be in some sort of lingerie. She wants me to suck cock and stroke cock as I get dildos and other toys put in my ass and also while they stroked and sucked me off. Then when those cocks are nice and fucking hard and those strap ons are lubed up.... She wants me to get gangbanged... She said she wants as many cocks and girls as possible.. She wants to destroy my little tight ass.*So if you are interested or have an opinions or comments we would love to hear them.

Haven't seen the story yet, but nice pix.
Thanx for sharing.

Well I just recently came out to my girlfriend about my kinks. They are... I love cock but not the guy, I like to wear panties, and I also like to be Fucked by dildos and vibrators and butt plugs and especially strap on cocks. Well we were talking and she said she would think it would be hot if we got a couple of girls and maybe some guys (if I like there cocks) and she said she wants me in my panties and everyone to be in some sort of lingerie. She wants me to suck cock and stroke cock as I get dildos and other toys put in my ass and also while they stroked and sucked me off. Then when those cocks are nice and fucking hard and those strap ons are lubed up.... She wants me to get gangbanged... She said she wants as many cocks and girls as possible.. She wants to destroy my little tight ass.*So if you are interested or have an opinions or comments we would love to hear them.

That is sooo hot, let me know how it goes and how much she enjoyed watching you enjoy the cocks.

Color me jealous.

This is Atencio69s girlfriend and I think that they bi thing is hot but my man doesn't like guys he just likes the cock and anal play. Like I'm pretty sure he'd fuck some tight little guys ass but I don't know if that makes him bi. Help plz :p

This is Atencio69s girlfriend and I think that they bi thing is hot but my man doesn't like guys he just likes the cock and anal play. Like I'm pretty sure he'd fuck some tight little guys ass but I don't know if that makes him bi. Help plz :p

As a bi man I'm the same way. I have no attraction to men other than the sexual aspect (i.e. cock): As far as any kind of emotional feelings go, I don't think I could ever have them for someone of the same sex. I'd say he's bi, myself, but I guess that's just my own personal view, of both him, and myself

Back