Women who find bi guys hot....

Hi all... I've been lucky enough that my last 2 long term gf's were VERY bi-friendly... I was nervous when we first started dating, about when/if I would tell them about my bisexuality, because I didn't want to "scare them off"...

Turns out the first one brought up her fondness for bisexual porn about 3 weeks into it, so I just kinda said "Well, interesting you mention that..." And she almost came with excitement right there on the spot. :)

The second one actually asked me on our very first date, she was an insightful kind of woman, and later told me she just "had a vibe", so asked me straight out if I've ever been with a guy. It was one of her biggest fantasies, so we had lots of fun with that, both with 3somes and talking about it during our own sexual sessions.

Unfortunately, with both of them, there were too many other differences in personality that made the relationships not work out. But, I've learned that I doubt I can really be with anyone in the future that isn't fully on-board with it. It's a part of my life, it's who I am, so I need someone who is not only accepting, but actually enjoys it.

So, the problem now is, of course, how to broach that subject with new interests. The last two made it easy for me, bringing it up themselves. And now I'm very interested in a woman that I've been friends with for 15 years, and we've always had a spark between us that we both felt, but for different reasons could never act on. So now we're giving it a shot, to see if we can make something work.

She doesn't know I'm bi -- although I told her about 10 years ago that I would occasionally hook up with a married couple, and do "bi things", but she kinda implied that she thought it was just experimentation that I was doing, and at that time, I wasn't sure it was any more than that either. Since then, I KNOW it's not just that. So... the time is coming quickly where I have to have this discussion with her, knowing there's a chance that it may turn her away. She's very open-minded in most regards, and even in her sexuality, regarding men/women. But I just don't know about this... I can't go much further into it without being completely honest about it with her; it would be deceitful otherwise.

Just venting I guess, I will probably have this conversation very soon, even tonight. **nervous** :eek:

I feel confident that I'm doing the right thing by fully disclosing this, so we can move forward one way or the other. And I feel like I know what I'm going to say and how I'll say it... it's just actually DOING it that is the tough part!
 
That is super sexy bimommy. I've had the same thoughts.

I am engaged and recently had my fiance taste himself on me and suck a dildo...which turned me on more than ANYTHING we have ever done!!!! Love it! Would love to see him do it for real...mmmmmm
 
Just venting I guess, I will probably have this conversation very soon, even tonight. **nervous** :eek:

I feel confident that I'm doing the right thing by fully disclosing this, so we can move forward one way or the other. And I feel like I know what I'm going to say and how I'll say it... it's just actually DOING it that is the tough part!

Let us know how this works out; hope she's cool about it.
 
31 year old bi guy who'd love to talk about his fantasies with an appreciative/understanding woman.
 
I recently found a playmate that thinks bi guys are hot, and she nearly came on the spot just from seeing the picture that my late gf took of me sucking cock .
I hope to get her sitting on my face with a guy fucking my ass.
I love a pussy in my mouth with a cock in my ass.
 
I recently found a playmate that thinks bi guys are hot, and she nearly came on the spot just from seeing the picture that my late gf took of me sucking cock .
I hope to get her sitting on my face with a guy fucking my ass.
I love a pussy in my mouth with a cock in my ass.

Bring her and the truck on down and we'll make sure you get at least half that hope! :D
 
I absolutely love hearing that there are women who find bi guys hot. From my years online they are few & far between and incredibly tough to root out and talk to.

I'm a BiMWM who has been secretly meeting guys for naked fun for 15 years now. I'd love to have an online/phone/chat confidant who I could tell all my kinky secrets to. Or even get on the phone when I'm with a guy...mm..:)

My YIM is TravelBiYouToo.
 
what about us gurlies? i've yet to get to chat with a woman that likes gurlies and i'd love the oppertunity :)
 
I love talking to My female friends about my bi experiences and they always get turned on by it. Even my ex gf would talk to me during sex about it and would go crazy!

I plan on writing a story about my first bi encounter soon ;) My ex is the one who encouraged me to act on my curiosity and it was beyond what I imagined :p
 
Love bi men!

My fuck buddy is a bi. Last week he was riding a cock and I climbed on and rode him.

Also love it when he fucks me whilst getting his balls suck and arse fingered.

Mmm :D
 
Back
Top