Hawk and a Dove~

Aqua~

Loved the poem..("Girl Land").
read and flowed well...
tantalizing little tale...hehe....

Jim: )

Yeah! A Rat's Return~

Wow...the tunnel rat syndrome...deep.
Erotic...way to go jim...Heartfelt and indepth.

(~.*) with this one I smile, presenting
........Hawk and a Dove........

girl land feedback

thanks erotic tail...glad you liked it...nice coming from someone "experienced".

Jim
followed your advice and posted on poetry forum.

thanks
Aqua

I now have a new story up at Lit. The Letting is an erotic horror. It's about a group of friends who are lured into a highly sexual vampiric ritual. It's by no means the usual "vampire" story. I like to think it's got quite a contemporary twist.

As always, all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, in advance!

Lou :rose:

My newest story, a fetish story titled Fisherman's Fancy, has now been posted.

As always all reads/feedback/votes/public comments are greatly appreciated.

when is the second part coming out?

CrimsonMaiden said:
My newest story, a fetish story titled Fisherman's Fancy, has now been posted.

As always all reads/feedback/votes/public comments are greatly appreciated.
That story was a mild-turn on for me. When are the other parts going to be posted?

Cheers,
Sam:heart: :p :p

Re: when is the second part coming out?

Scribbleros said:
That story was a mild-turn on for me. When are the other parts going to be posted?

Cheers,
Sam:heart: :p :p

I haven't yet decided if I am going to write a follow-up. The focus of that story was Luke's fascination with stockings. If I do a follow-up, it will likely be about his encounter with a lover who wears them.

Wingman

my latest, titled Wingman is now up in the erotic couplings area. I've gotten more feedback on this in 24 hours than I have in almost a year. What did I do right? ( I want to repeat it)

Taken

At first I wasn't gonna do it. There was no way I was gonna say anything about it. But, like a junkie, I need it. FEEDBACK ME.

get Taken.

Dream Catchers Dream~

CM~

Fishermans Fancy...was original,
I had no idea where this story was headed...lol
And the ending...well suprised me...he he

Tatelou~

The letting...Love the military touch..
tough man whimpers to the mistress..he he

Karen AM~

Morning has broken...Interesting and erotic

My newest contribution...is mystique...hence the name.
.................Dream Catcher Dreams

Thanks!

Erotic Tail,

Thanks for putting up links. I'm new.......haven't quite figured it out yet. I do have another that was posted yesterday, in the BDSM category "Unexpected Journey Chapter 1".

Again, thanks!!

Green

Egypt story

Dr_Mab,
Nice story. Nice insight into sensual hedonistic ancient Egypt. I liked it. Couple things, though. Even your comparatively short long paragraphs become hard to read on the flashing 'puter screen. Long paragraphs are great in print. But in e-book-type things they become hard to read. Also, (just me) I would have liked to have seen more dialogue.

new story....

I have a new story... I had thought it was erotic couplings however the powers that be decided that it was interracial.

I must say that the race of the members of the story is not THE story... it is merely the backdrop to a story all onto itself.

Please go give it a read and a vote... I am dying to know if I wrote this one right.

Uganda Goddess

:nana:

My latest story is doing funny in the voting department.

The feedback I get is enthousiastic, but the votes jump up and down.

Could you guys take a look and let me know what's wrong with it?

A memorable lesson

:rose:

Nothing wrong with it; course, it all depends on what you like. The only difficulty I had was trying to figure out something about the world in which the story took place, what with the juxtaposition of classical fantasy-world language and contemporary sounding dialog. I came to the conclusion that I'd probably learn more if I read the rest of your stuff, and in the meantime, I just gave up trying to figure it out and simply enjoyed the hot depictions of sex.

Re: new story....

Elizabetht said:
I have a new story... I had thought it was erotic couplings however the powers that be decided that it was interracial.

I must say that the race of the members of the story is not THE story... it is merely the backdrop to a story all onto itself.

Please go give it a read and a vote... I am dying to know if I wrote this one right.

Uganda Goddess

:nana:

I loved the story Uganda Godess. Keep up writing.

nothing wrong with it

Black Tulip said:
My latest story is doing funny in the voting department.

The feedback I get is enthousiastic, but the votes jump up and down.

Could you guys take a look and let me know what's wrong with it?

A memorable lesson

:rose:
Hi BlackTulip,
Nothing wrong with your work.

Cheers,
Sam

Tony and Scribbleros,

Thanks for taking the trouble to have a look.

Tony, could you elaborate? Not sure what you mean by classical fantasy-world language.
It's not something I did on purpose. :(

Back