Gb lounge pets

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Nice legs...er, pussy. I mean cat! :eek: :D

She's a sweetheart. She's attention demanding, but a sweetheart.

Er... thanks! ;)

I understand. My kitty girl can be a bit of a handful. She has so much energy and loves to play. She's just 2 1/2 now so she still has all the spiritedness of youth.

fortunately, the dirt seems to fall off her :rolleyes:

How'd I miss this post? :eek:

She's seriously freakin' adorable. I'd think a white dog would be extra not fun to clean but then any dog that rolls in the mud would be not fun to clean. :D

I had a persian once that as soon as he came back from the groomer he'd go roll in the dirt. Boys. ;)

How'd I miss this post? :eek:

She's seriously freakin' adorable. I'd think a white dog would be extra not fun to clean but then any dog that rolls in the mud would be not fun to clean. :D

I had a persian once that as soon as he came back from the groomer he'd go roll in the dirt. Boys. ;)

she has the sweetest pale apricot coloured fur on her ears, top of her head and butt, with some dark hairs in her tail as well, but she is (thankfully) pretty much self-cleaning :cool:

ha, that's him registering his disapproval of you sending him to the groomers :D

she has the sweetest pale apricot coloured fur on her ears, top of her head and butt, with some dark hairs in her tail as well, but she is (thankfully) pretty much self-cleaning :cool:

ha, that's him registering his disapproval of you sending him to the groomers :D

He was such a butt about being groomed at home that I had to send him out for it. They always told me how good he was. And then yes, get him home... and out in the dirt he went. Hahaha... bugger.

attachment.php

This is my little Samantha, a pearl pied cockatiel, when she was only eight weeks old. :heart:

I love your birdy!!! :heart:

Bichons I got 3 of them. hard to get them to sit still for a picture

Last edited:
Back